What would you do?

Camille

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 08:50 pm
Buffy, you're delusional and it's not worth even reading your tirades. All you are proving is you are obsessed over my posting two different ages on SS.

While you are busy grandstanding with SS rules, you might want to remember that posting things from there to another billboard is against SS TOS. It may be against the rules here, I'm not sure. I know you believe rules only apply to me, but you might want to take note.

I owe you NOTHING. You will get NOTHING. You have proven NOTHING related to this topic.

The people here do not deserve your unfound accusations and disruption of their forums. They have been wonderful, caring ADULTS that have been very kind and helpful to me. Grow up or go play in the SS sandbox with the rest of the children.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:04 pm
Good thing I've got my "Camille" translation decoder ring.

"Camille" said she didn't have any explanation for all "her" lies and distortions and slandering of other posters who aren't named Buffy. "Your" failure to address my points from post on previous page says it all.

btw, I never said "you" posted "your" age on Sunspot. "You" did that right here on this thread. See, that's what happens when "you" lie about stoopid stuff. "You" forget when and where "you" say it.

The people here do not deserve your disturbing manipulation of their kindness.
0 Replies

no logo

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:06 pm
Hey guys why can't we all just get on??
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:08 pm
geeze louise, i am sorry i ever opened this thread!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:39 pm
Awww, c'mon, dag ... its perverse fun watchin' folks make fools of themselves over what amounts to three or four pages of "so what?". Gotta wonder what's important to some folks ... or why they'd think it might matter to other folks. Sure don't take much to entertain some folks. The concept of "Who's really who" on an internet forum is ridiculous, as far as I'm concerned. As long as a member's posts remain within The Terms, it doesn't matter which member is who, and it sure as hell doesn't matter what a member does or did on some other board. Folks here get appreciated, respected, laughed at, ignored, or kicked off as they merit all by themselves and the manner and content of their interactions.

Personally, my impression is there's gotta be somethin' better than this on ... where's the remote?

Edit To Add (timber): This just my take on things ... no official imprimatur or proscription should be inferred. I would point out though, that multiple personnas used to disrupt topics or to stalk or otherwise intimidate or attack any other member are definite shootin' offenses
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:01 pm
Shocked <gasp> I guess that means that I cant sell these tickets for this show huh? Darn... and I thought I had something over young and the restless.... Evil or Very Mad hehehehehe. I will stop poking my stick in the animal cage.. I promise. I cant help it though.. it is just so much fun. :wink:
0 Replies

Granny Weatherwax

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 11:46 am
timberlandko wrote:
Awww, c'mon, dag ... its perverse fun watchin' folks make fools of themselves over what amounts to three or four pages of "so what?". Gotta wonder what's important to some folks ... or why they'd think it might matter to other folks. Sure don't take much to entertain some folks.

Personally, my impression is there's gotta be somethin' better than this on ... where's the remote?

[/b]

Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:25 pm
Sofia

Have you ever considered a career as a private detective? ... I think you're a natural! Laughing
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:50 pm
Why THANK YOU!

My dad was a detective, and I do enjoy playing at it.

I nailed Susan Smith at the second press conference. (Fake crying with no tears. I DON'T THINK SO, SUSIE!!) Even my dad hadn't picked up on it.

Haven't cracked the Jonbenet case, yet. But, I've bluffed my daughter and husband into all manner of confessions...
Mwahahahahaha!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 07:07 pm
I might just hire you! Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:00 pm
So - who the heck is Susan Smith?

I can't believe I just read all this!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:01 pm
Murder trial -- some time back -- killed her sons, pretended that she was carjacked.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:08 pm
Arrr - thanks Soz.

hey, this all turned out for the best - I learned more about our Goddess of Love - looked up Eva's profile.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:16 pm
I can't imagine reading all this is one sitting. You must need some Dramamine.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:36 pm
You may be bored, Timber, but I await the screenplay.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 06:27 am
ossobuco wrote:
You may be bored, Timber, but I await the screenplay.

I s'pose ... there was a "Jerry Springer" movie, wasn't there?
0 Replies