I don't know what to do

trying2learn

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 01:15 am
osso
I have nothing against Craven/Robert. It all started when a member of this site told me to look back and read about him. I was still new and didn't know why that person wanted me to do that. I still have no idea why. I don't post on a thread if I see him post. I have done my best to stay away from him.

Sturgis thanks for making me smile. I appreciate it.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Mon 18 Nov, 2013 12:01 am
Today was a bad day. I miss my sister so much. When someone said we had an unusual bond and her dogs must think I am her, that hurt. I am not her, she is not me. I am so tired of being compared to her and she probably would be tired of being compared to me.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 01:44 am
I am not going to listen to anyone tell me how to grieve for my sister. I'll do it on my own terms. It doesn't matter how long it takes. We were sisters by chance and best friends by choice.
hawkeye10

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 02:01 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

I am not going to listen to anyone tell me how to be incapacitated by the loss of my sister. I'll do it on my own terms. It doesn't matter how long it takes. We were sisters by chance and best friends by choice.

fixed

curling up a dying in the face of adversity is a choice.
trying2learn

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 02:26 am
@hawkeye10,
Yes, I have a choice. I choose to remember my sister on my own terms. I'll no longer listen to people who tell me what is right. What is right is how I deal with the loss. I will not apologize nor defend how I feel.

You don't know me. I am stronger than you think.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 02:41 am
@hawkeye10,
Thank you for nothing. I really hope you are happy because I'm not.
0 Replies

firefly

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:10 pm
@trying2learn,
Quote:
I am not going to listen to anyone tell me how to grieve for my sister. I'll do it on my own terms. It doesn't matter how long it takes.

Good for you, trying2learn, that's what you should be doing.

And it's good you understand grieving is a process, and one without fixed time limits, or a definite end. In fact, the process of grieving may never end, although the form it takes, and how it affects and influences you, may change over time.

I wish you well as you go through that process, and I sincerely hope that some reason for happiness also enters your life.
trying2learn

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 01:17 am
@firefly,
Thank you firefly
Grief is a process. I don't know why others think there is a time limit or I shouldn't talk about her. I miss her and that will never change. I'm still learning to live life without her. I will have bad days and good ones too. She will always be in my thoughts Smile
trying2learn

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:23 pm
@trying2learn,
http://en.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/987382/Atze-an-der-Borg
For you sis..no you can't register and this is not an ad. This is really for my sister.
trying2learn

Thu 5 Dec, 2013 08:03 am
@trying2learn,
I miss you so much. My sister was kind and honest. I held her hand and talked to her as I watched her die. She begged me to save her and I couldn't.
trying2learn

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 12:44 am
@trying2learn,
We are having a storm right now and it scares me. I wish you were here.
hawkeye10

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 12:49 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

We are having a storm right now and it scares me. I wish you were here.

I am, not fun.
trying2learn

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 12:49 am
@hawkeye10,
I really don't like wind storms.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 02:30 am
@trying2learn,
My favourite saying is "suck it up sunshine" ....

Through a field of Daisies the wind comes and blows them left right and centre but they still stand.

Keep the lights on, keep the doors locked and call someone to talk to through things that you fear such as this.

trying2learn

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 12:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks Found Soul and the person or someone I could always talk to was my sister. She cannot be replaced.

I am trying and learning to deal with life without her even though it hurts.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:42 pm
I know all the emotions someone is suppose to go through when a person dies.

When I think of my sister, I feel sad. She never gave up hope. I didn't give up hope, yet I knew the odds and the reality. None of it made it easier on me when she died. I have been told I am selfish because I miss her. If that makes me selfish, then I am selfish.

It hasn't been 5 years yet so I will continue to wait.
FOUND SOUL

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:52 pm
@trying2learn,
What happens when it hits 5 years ?
trying2learn

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I have no idea. It was random and don't know why.

Her Birthday is tomorrow. That bunny is still in my backyard. The bunny only comes out when it is dark. I think that is strange.

Someone called me today and asked my advice about a dog. I tried to put myself in her shoes and and without emotion told the person what I think my sis would have said. For some reason, I know it was the right thing to do.

Another dog is gone today.....bye and rest little dog.
Romeo Fabulini

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:15 pm
My parents are dead, so are my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, a nephew, a couple of friends, but the trick is to take it on the chin and just LET THEM GO, they ain't never coming back to this earth and there's not a thing we can do about it!
King David had the right healthy attitude when his young son died-

"His attendants asked him, “While the child was alive, you fasted and wept, but now that the child is dead, you get up and eat!”
He answered "Now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again?
I will go to him, but he will not return to me.” (Bible: 2 Samuel 12:19-23)
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 03:14 pm
@trying2learn,
Perhaps your sub-conscious thoughts are "I'll be ok by the 5th year", perhaps that should be a goal?

Happy birthday to your sister for today.. sweet.

Rabbits live in underground burrows, they are used to the darkness, they come out dusk and dawn to find food .. Do you leave anything for it? They love plants, though some can be dangerous for them to eat. Mine was called Jet, he was black, somewhere amongst First Word is a picture of him.. Kinda cut he was... Groomed himself too much and got a fur ball stuck in his stomach.. Rabbits fear predators so as such, he neglected to tell me until too late. We tried..

I don't think that there is anything wrong with asking your Sister for advice, in my opinion only the body goes not the soul... Says Found Soul Smile

I am sure the little lovey is happy now and out of pain...

0 Replies