I don't know what to do

trying2learn

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 03:28 pm
@Rockhead,
What? I didn't bash a2k. The members are another thing. I see the # of members on line. They must ask themselves why not more?

I can see it so why can't they?
Rockhead

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 03:30 pm
@trying2learn,
everyone views life from their own portal.

some are scary, some are cool.

some are just weird.

very few can see life from another's point of view and do it right...
trying2learn

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 03:34 pm
@Rockhead,
You are right. I just don't get why they can't see the big picture. The reason there are so few active members.

If I see it, then anyone can.
hawkeye10

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 04:44 pm
@trying2learn,
there were never enough people around here who were willing to practice the golden rule, or maybe it was that those who were not drowned out those who would, in any case the problem here is a deficit of tolerance for diversity of ideas. this is one of the most important failings of America at large right now, too many take lack of agreement as a justification for violence, as the need to launch a culture war.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 10:16 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
yet you don't have any trust built.honesty is a tough road...
Did it cross your mind that I don't trust any of you?
0 Replies

trying2learn

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 02:09 am
@Rockhead,
I thought long and hard about why I come to this site. There is nothing for me to gain in coming here. I just wanted the site to succeed.

What I see are problems and solutions. Good luck in your future endeavors.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 03:39 pm
Great I have a dog in my house and it isn't my dog. Thanks sis, otherwise I would not have been kind enough to watch this dog.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 07:08 am
Night sister and I will always love you. I can't and won't come back. The memories are too painful. Willy is gone and I am so sorry. I held him as he died. I did the best I could.
trying2learn

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:46 pm
@trying2learn,
I had to come back and face the pain. The memories should make me smile. I really am lost without you! I look in the mirror and see you. People keep telling me how I look like you and I don't say anything. I miss you so much.
ossobuco

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:57 pm
@trying2learn,
TTL. I like you, but you love to wallow. You seem to have no perspective, love to wallow. And then again, love to wallow in grief. And love to wallow in grief some more. Years go by, more wallowing.

Stop already. Your sister would be fine with your stopping this. Break away from this.
ossobuco

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 12:21 am
@ossobuco,
It would be ok by her if you stopped wallowing.

It does her no service. Let her be.
hawkeye10

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 01:49 am
@ossobuco,
lot of good that will do, we seem to be dealing with someone who has a psychiatric diagnosis.
trying2learn

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 02:34 am
@ossobuco,
osso I respect you

My sister dying is personal and I have to deal with it all by myself.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 02:41 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
lot of good that will do, we seem to be dealing with someone who has a psychiatric diagnosis.
That is what is so very wrong. Hagn and think about it.
hawkeye10

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 03:12 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
That is what is so very wrong. Hagn and think about it.
i see no other conclusion to follow from the fact that you have fantastic medical insurance combined with how you behave.
trying2learn

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 03:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
You can just stfu!! Go away. This is a real personal thread to me and I don't need or want your opinion.
ossobuco

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 04:06 pm
@trying2learn,
Hello, ttl.

I yammered at you, and I don't take it back as I still agree with myself, but I'm sorry if I hurt you with my opinion.

A lot of us in the world, including us online, have worlds of incredible grief. Spirals of grief. I posted to try to get you to move on, still caring about your sister, but not swamped by grief. I hope you get there.
trying2learn

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 04:23 pm
@ossobuco,
osso
You did not hurt me. I will get there eventually. I have good days and still bad ones.
ossobuco

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 05:06 pm
I hope whoever thumbs a troubled person down repetitively gets barrels of sticky juice on their tires and
1) escapes similar problems for him or herself over the next decades
2) manages to read some books or listen to some people

People seem to take her as crazy. I discount that, as I think she is sharp but with challenges. I think she is brave in her speaking up. I also think she is wrong on stuff.

But I don't get the hostility.

I know she had/has been after Craven/Robert. Me, I like him greatly, but that is not his interest. That sounds snotty, not what I mean.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 10:53 pm
@trying2learn,
Quote:
I will get there eventually. I have good days and still bad ones.

Time, just take whatever amount of time you need. There's no set amount of time for getting through the sorrow, sadness and pain of a loss. Neither does it truly ever depart entirely; however, it usually gets easier.
0 Replies