Breuss Cancer Cure

Larisa

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2010 06:26 pm
@GW,
Hi. We are on 16th day of Breuss diet. I did a bit of research on the internet regarding 'bottled' Biotta BREUSS Juice. Most people who were cured believe that you must use fresh juice. I have also asked Tom Coghill about it and he confirmed that fresh juice is much more effective.
For 14 days we were using 'bottled' Biotta BREUSS because we couldn't find celeriac and black radish. Today we made fresh juice for the first time. It tastes better than bottled juice and I am absolutely convinced that it will work better.
Regards
Larisa

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-4334613It is our 16th day on Breuss diet.

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/19819-7#post-4334613
GW

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 01:13 am
@Larisa ,
Hi Larisa, thanks for your reply. I have to decide fast on whether to go for Bruess or Gerson cos mum's CEA has increased again. Gerson's therapy is a much difficult program to follow. Anyone out there has any info to share ? thanks !
0 Replies

marsav

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 09:19 pm
@stelios99,
Hi Stelios
How did your second MRI go? I had a friend who had the same thing and when he went back the second time it had gone, just a small scar spot where the cancer used to be.
0 Replies

barbaraliu

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 09:18 pm
@stirpnik,
Hi,Muri,

Hope your friend good luck!
And you said since November he went for two treatments to a clinic in Germany

Could you pls tell me address of that clinic in Germany, as one of my friend plan to go, but we can not find correct clinic.or can you pls introduce 1 people of clinic who can speak English in charge of this to me. emails, telephone,address.etc. i really appreciated it if you can help me!

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-629808
Could you pls tell me the address of G
0 Replies

asnoujaim

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 07:46 am
Hi everyone

Does anyone know which site you can purchase the Breuss Cancer cure juice online? I am finding it hard to find all the ingredient?
Thank you
Sylvie
tbarry

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 05:31 pm
@Heatherv,
Can you give me the location of the store where you got the juice and teas? I'm looking all over. Thanks.
0 Replies

NGU

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2011 11:44 pm
@asnoujaim,
Hi Sylvie,

Where your location is? Generally every vegetable market carries everything (beets, celery roots, potatoes, carrots) except the black radish (chinese radish). For the black radish check http://wholefoodsmarket.com and check a store close to your location. I am a new member, sorry for the late response. My wife did the treatment, with very good results. Best is to make your own juice.
Best wishes.
titti

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2011 04:23 pm
@agata,
Hi Agata.How are you getting on?Did you contact the clinic. My mum has ovarian cancer and very interested too! Please let us know.
Keep well
Tiziana
Write please on [email protected]
0 Replies

titti

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2011 04:42 pm
@NGU,
Hi there do you buy organic produces? I also find in uk very difficult to find the black radish.
titti

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2011 04:49 pm
@stelios99,
Hi there where do you buy the organic veg for your juice? I'm in UK
thanks a lot
and good luck
0 Replies

aeminasian

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 11:07 pm
@asnoujaim,
Hi, I'm in the U.S. and I was able to purchase the juice on Amazon.com (search there for "Biotta Breuss Vegetable Juice").
0 Replies

jenthornton2

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 08:53 pm
@stelios99,
Hi my name is Jennifer. I just found out 2 weeks ago I have a horrible, and very big, brain tumor. Did the fast work for you? How did your MRI turn out? I would really appreciate it if you get this and could respond. Thank you so much.
0 Replies

davidtack

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 07:57 am
@stirpnik,
I am going to do this fast for my lymphoma and metastersised prostate cancer. I have just interviewed for a film of the journey a very lovely man called Stefan in Melbourne Australia His no. is 61 421 220 633 He did it and cured his cancer Now clear ten years. good luck David Tack UK
schwartz

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 08:46 pm
@tony b,
Good Morning , today is the first day on Bruess treatment . My Husband has liver cancer , he lost his stomach last September to cancer . We are very postive this will work for him . It is good to see someone positive on here . # 1 ...... can I make enough sage tea for the day at one time ? #2 ..... Is your epsom salt to be a drink or an enemma ? Both my husband and I will be doing this treatment . I will do it in support of him . We look forward to your answers . Wishing you Sunshine n' Smiles
lildelacite

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2011 11:07 pm
@irina,
Pot sa-ti trimit cartea prin E-mail daca vrei.
Mike141

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 07:18 pm
@lildelacite,
My mom has breast cancer and she just finished her 42 days of the Bruess fast with just the juice. She didn't have black radishes either so she used regular radishes in its place. Before she started the fast her tumor was growing really fast. Then while she was on it, the growth stopped, and it's still the same size as when she started but it didn't go away.

I'm sure this cure works for some percentage of people. It obviously did more good than bad for my mom, but it was really difficult to get through.
She is going to start the Gerson treatment tomorrow and we hope that she will have more success with that.
gtdiff

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 02:57 am
@Mike141,
Mike did you use all organic food?

I have also been using some of Gerson's recipe, which is for my Chronic pain (26 years) and chest problems, please keep us up to date.

Thanks
Geoff
0 Replies

zjy1986

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 09:02 am
@stevecj,
Hi stevecj,

I am interested in the information that you got from Gerry Nall. This is the only way I can couch you. Please email me when you see it. My email address is [email protected]
0 Replies

Robine

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:40 pm
@titti,
Hi Titti, did the Breuss work for you? are you ok now?
Thanks for answering.
Robine

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:54 pm
@stirpnik,
Hi Muri, how did the Breuss experience end? did your friend heal from cancer? is he/she okay now?
Thanks a lot for answering.
Robine
0 Replies