Breuss Cancer Cure

Robine

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 02:11 pm
@davidtack,
Hi David, how are you? I found your messages on a topic. I really would like to know if you tried the Breuss and if you healed from cancer.
Thanks a lot
Yasmine
0 Replies

Robine

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 02:12 pm
@schwartz,
Dear lady, did your husband heal after triying the Breuss cure?
Thanks a lot.
yASMINE
0 Replies

Robine

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 02:16 pm
@Mike141,
Dear lady, how is your lovely mom doing? how did it go with the Gerson therapy? did she heal from the cancer? How is she now? Thanks you so much for amswering me.
Robine
0 Replies

Robine

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 02:33 pm
@FRANKOLISIS,
Hi there, I have a little question about your diet Breuss : how much juice did you drink in one day? 250ml or 500 ml or more? How did you take it? every hour or only a few times a day in a glass and keeping it long in your mouth.
Thanks a lot.
Robine
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 02:51 pm
@Robine,
Sorry to report but both Titti and Davidtack (and all of those you're addressing) are no longer active on this site. They're not regulars here so it's unknown whether or not they'll be back. We can only hope they're OK. Their last replies were 4.5 yrs to 6 ago. You'll note their time/datestamps.

Edgar is a regular and he's still around, bless his heart.
0 Replies

Robine

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 06:01 pm
@stirpnik,
Hi Muri, can you please tell me how it went with your friend, could he heal his cancer? thanks a lot. My email adres is [email protected]
Ragman

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 07:35 pm
@Robine,
As I wrote previously, this is an old inactive thread with most of the members are no longer on this site. Unfortunately, the originator of this thread has not been on the site for 11 years.
0 Replies

Aloxi

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:14 pm
@stevecj,
I too am looking for the teas to do the fast, but I'm having a great deal of difficulty, I live in North Carolina, USA any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Replies