Breuss Cancer Cure

stevecj

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 02:09 pm
@petko3000,
The brother of a good friend had a brain tumour, probably 15 years ago. He went on a strict macrobiotic diet and is alive and doing well today. As I understand it, the tumour did not disappear - it still shows on a scan- but went into remission and he has led a fairly normal life since. I believe he has remained on an essentially macrobiotic diet .
0 Replies

rich080603

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:40 am
@stevecj,
Hi stevecj

Thanks for the reply to my post. I will also email you to find out more about what you did to achieve your results. Here is some more background info in response to your questions:
I am 45 years old. PSA rose from 2.4 to 4.9 in 2 years prompting my doctor to send me to the urologist. Biopsy showed Gleeson 7 (3+4) cancer, 70 - 80% in 3 out of 8 cores. Follow up CT, bone, and MRI scans do not show any extra-capsular spread of disease.
So basically the doctors believe they have caught a probably aggressive cancer early and still contained within the prostate, and they strongly recommend and expect a good chance of cure from either surgery or radiation. I opted for surgery but put it off a few weeks while I researched my options. I did the three week juice fast plus various supplements that I mentioned in the earlier post and PSA dropped back to 2.48. Surgery is still scheduled for Oct 1st.
0 Replies

iki

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:36 pm
@rfodness,
My wife did Breuss diet recently (uterus cancer), important thing is to do regularly enemas during the fast. You do either tea enemas (not coffee!) or urine enemas (should be patient's own urine - for more read the web). In case of problems with Breuss juice - simply stop drinking it for couple days, use water from some spring instead, and then switch back to the juice, at least couple tea spoons. Drinking is very important for detoxication, try also sauna (maximum 2 x a week), rub the skin well and switch from sauna to cold water at least three times (only in case you are not cachectic).
Sometimes red beet you buy on the market is industrial cultivar, which is not good for Breuss juice, have somebody taste is and buy a good one, it should be sweet and and taste good. This could be the resons behind problems with digestibility as well.
agata

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 05:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hello.Maybe You know actual adress and the tel. nr. to the Breuss Clinic in Hanover?It's very importnt for me.I'm suffering becouse of ovary cancer and I belive that Breuss diet can be a chance for me to bit the disease.Help me, please!
jespah

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 05:37 pm
@agata,
I answered this on your topic. Try:
http://www.mh-hannover.de/index.php?&L=1
0 Replies

marinela

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 12:39 pm
@iki,
Where can you buy the juice and the teas? I live in Chicago area. My sister has breast cancer and she would like to try the Breuss diet. Please help!
0 Replies

roy koh

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 03:46 am
Hi all,

I am from Singapore was diagnose with Sarcoma and had a huge turmor remove from my right tight somewhere in July 08, after surgery CT scan shown that it has spread to my Lung, am currently in my 11 days of Breuss diet the feeling is
is good but today i start to feel very thirsty anyone with the same experience while undergoing this diet please advice,

Hopeful,

Roy
0 Replies

roy koh

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 10:13 pm
Hi,

Just an update, i am already in my 22nd days,
Feeling is good, no hungry feeling at all.
Had went for a CT scan last week, seeing my doctor for the review of the scan on thursday, will update,

hopeful,
Roy
Alyaka

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 06:58 am
@Artur,
Hello Artur! I have found your post of 2005 year, now I very interested in Breuss Cance Diet. I would like to know your results?
And Please answer anybody who have treated by this Diet.

Please.
Thanks a lot Aliya
0 Replies

Alyaka

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 07:02 am
@roy koh,
Hello roy koh

How do you feel you self& what was the results of you scan?
Good wishes,
Aliya
0 Replies

Alyaka

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 10:48 pm
@stirpnik,
Dear Muri!

Good day! Can you say how does your friend now after Breuss Diet? Because I know one person in our city who recovered from the cancer after this diet.
Please write me on my e-mail [email protected]
Thanks a lot.
Aliya
0 Replies

Sassykat

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 05:10 am
@stevecj,
Hi Steve
I would be really interested to find out how you have faired since you wrote the last instalment of your breuss treatment.

I hope your results have been positive.

Kat
0 Replies

Sassykat

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 05:14 am
@stevecj,
Hi Steve

I would love to know how you are fairing after using the Breuss treatment? I hope that it has been a positive outcome for you.

Cheers

Kat
0 Replies

Heatherv

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 11:38 am
Hi I just finished radiation for recurrent breast cancer. I tried the Arimidex but I already have advanced arthritis and the bone pain and swelling from the Arimidex made my life unbearable. I've decide to forgo the 5 year chemo plan and try the Breuss Cancer Cure. I found a place in Manhattan that sells the juice and the teas and I will start the 42 day fast in mid-May after getting back my strength from the chemo. I plan to check in with my nutritionist while on the fast and hope that it will help even though I've already done radiation. Good health to all, Heather
Annette596

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 08:07 am
@stirpnik,
Dear Muri

I am very desperate to help my husband cure his advanced metastatic ( bones and lymph glands) prostate cancer. He is only 61 and we have 2 younger children of ages 11 and 14 as well as a 26 year old.

How did the Breuss fast go for your friend Muri. I would be very greatfull to hear from you and your friend.

Annette
Yours sincerely
0 Replies

Annette596

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 08:21 am
@stevecj,
Dear Steve

My 61 year old husband has advanced metastatic (bones and lympy)prostate cancer and I am deperate to help him. How did your Breuss fast go Steve, I would really apprecciate if you could let me know. We are doing many things as an adjunct to hormone therapy,just started last month. He has had 2 weeks of casodex tablets followed by a zoladex pellet injection. Since February my husband suffered severe pain and other symptoms of advanced cancer,such as loss of weight, night sweats, weakness,very pale and pallor of an unwell person and dizziness.

We have followed many protocols with herbs to detoxify,kill cancer cells,and raise my husbands oxygen levels and give him very good nutrition and vitamin and mineral tonics. These had really helped him so much so the pain had gone and he was gaining weight and strength and his colour had come back before we started the hormone treatment under his urologist.

I believe we are somehow only seeing a slowing down or remission of some king and I want to do more to help get rid of this cancer. I pray a lot and so do many of our friends for Roy and also for myself so that I can keep strong and be guided to the right things for my husband. I read recently that there are 30 different types of prostate cancer and maybe there are even more as I don't know how old that piece of research was. I am sure there are cures for all diseases and each person requires their own healing and cures to suit their particular physical,spiritual and emotional situation.

Please reply. I hope you are well Steve.

Yours sincerely
Annette
0 Replies

norrisonian

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:17 am
@Heatherv,
I am getting ready to start this as well. I tried this last year and only lasted a week; this is not easy. In the book, he says to prepare by fasting a couple of days ahead and that is what I'm doing. I've been psyching myself up for it!!

The doctors tell me I have rheumatoid arthritis and I cannot take prednisone anymore. I have to do something. I read in the book where it helped people with RA.

If you go to Amazon, the first response about the book is from a lady who has done this fast twice and she said that the pre-made juice didn't work as well for her at that time. You can read it here... http://www.amazon.com/Breuss-Cancer-Cure-Prevention-Treatment/dp/0920470564/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241799122&sr=1-1

I found an organic farm in CA that has the essential ingredients! Celery Root/Celeriac and black radishes... I can get the rest at my local organic grocery store. Here is the link.

http://www.diamondorganics.com/

I know you have wonderful results, I truly believe it will help!
0 Replies

norrisonian

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:20 am
@roy koh,
Was just checking up to see how you did! And how it worked for you.
Deb-bansko

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 03:29 am
@norrisonian,
Norrisonian, how is your cure going?

My dad is planning to do the Breuss cure in about two weeks I am trying to find out as much as possible about it for him.

thanks, Deb
Deb-bansko

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 03:30 am
@Deb-bansko,
Hi anyone,

There are many of you who mention you've tried this cure, please can anyone tell if it has worked for you?

thanks very much for your time,

Deb