We maybe moving soon

BeachBoy

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 08:50 pm
I miss you peanut:(
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:05 pm
@BeachBoy,
I just know Morgan wants to talk about stuff, and so does Marco, more circumspect, and together they have decided not.

That's the interesting part - individuals in combine.

Not our business.
Can be hard to work over time and often not necessary, that partners agree.

Luv a duck, I hope they both come back and talk.

Keith424

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 03:00 pm
@ossobuco,
I’m sure he does. They both have a lot going on with the new house, packing and getting ready to move. Plus Morgan has been visiting every furniture store in Tampa Bay from what I’ve heard from Marco.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 04:06 pm
@Keith424,
I wonder what they've cooked for dinner lately.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 07:38 pm
I received an email from my best childhood friend Randy, his mommy passed away from emphysema. I loved her! And I am saddened beyond words.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg211/scaled.php?server=211&filename=gailmoon.jpg&res=landing
sozobe

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 07:39 pm
@jcboy,
Hi!

Sorry about your friend's mom, though. She looks like a Personality.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 07:41 pm
@jcboy,
Beautiful lady! My condolences on your loss. Keeping you and the rest of her loved ones in my thoughts.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 07:50 pm
I miss her so much; she was a sweet lady and one of a kind. She was always my second mom. She used to drive Randy and I to the beach every weekend. I don’t know what to do, I miss this sweet lady.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg269/scaled.php?server=269&filename=67331593.jpg&res=landing
JPB

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 07:58 pm
@jcboy,
She'll always be close and in your heart. I know you've faced loss before. I'm a firm believer that the deceased are never really very far away.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 08:05 pm
I didn’t talk to her after I moved to Florida because I was so busy with other things. She gave me a big hug and kiss before I left CA. I got too busy after moving here an didn’t keep in touch until this last week with Randy. I miss her so much.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 08:08 pm
@jcboy,
Sorry for your friend's and your loss.
jcboy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 08:28 pm
@Ragman,
She was cremated and her ashes will be giving to Randy. I will remember this lady for as long as I live! Certainly one of the most difficult things we have to deal with in life.

I will miss her forever.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 10:26 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
She was cremated and her ashes will be giving to Randy. I will remember this lady for as long as I live! Certainly one of the most difficult things we have to deal with in life.

I will miss her forever.
With all respect and GOOD WILL,
I hope that u will permit me to express my condolences
for your loss of contact with Randy 's mom.

Every time that this issue arises,
I endeavor to diminish, to lessen & to relieve the emotional discomfort
by reference to the testimonies of people whose human bodies
have been in states of death, for a while (like a few minutes
or an hour, without heartbeat or breathing).
www.IANDS.org

Morgan, I can speak as a person who has had multiple out-of-body experiences,
while I was on-the-job, taking testimony in court.

I know, for a fact, that consciousness in good health
does NOT depend upon the human flesh & bones,
the same as u do not depend upon your cars nor your shoes for your existence.

People who have been forced to return to human life
have RESENTED it, comparing it to being put back in jail,
or to being stuffed back into a mayonaisse jar.

I LIKED my own out-of-body experiences; felt good.

It is sad that u have lost temporary access to her,
but let 's join in her JOY of release!

With the fullness of GOOD WILL and respect,
I hope & wish to remain,

Your friend,

David
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 10:27 pm
@jcboy,
My brother and I had such a second mom when we were growing up. She was our next door neighbor. I was babysitter to her infant daughters and watched them grow up, marry and have kids of their own.

She gave me some of my first cooking lessons as I watched her cook her Italian and Portuguese comfort dishes. We learned recently that she passed away last year and were saddened by how much time slipped away since we last saw her.

Those second moms are special people.

Reach out to Randy. He's hurting too. Share some memories with him that he may not know about. If you've got old photos he hasn't seen for awhile, scan them and send them to him.

Tell him about all the life lessons she passed on to you and that you want to pass on to your son. Tell the kid about her and what she meant to you.

In the meantime, it is wonderful to see you back, babe. You've been missed.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 12:01 am
@jcboy,
She has beautiful eyes that just go straight through you, very soulful.

You know that is a horrible thing to have, honestly, so hard to breathe, my Grandfather died that way, she no longer has to suffer from that.

I really feel for you jc, it's beautiful to find a Mother figure in your life, you know full well, she knew exactly what she meant to you and you to her. Those thoughts would have gone with her, regardless that you hadn't spoken to her for a while.. Love is love, it doesn't die...sweet

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 12:08 am
@jcboy,
I am so sorry for your loss.

Deaths like this, the loss of someone you liked so much, certainly are one of the most difficult things we deal with in life.

To help ease the pain you're feeling, a little, maybe you could do something to honor this woman's memory, like making a donation to a particular charity, or organization, or cause, in her name, and to a charity that has some connection to her, or something she liked or supported or was interested in. I know how charitable you are, so doing something of that nature to honor or celebrate this woman's life might also help with your loss.
Was she involved in any community groups in the area you lived in in California? Did she have pets she loved? Places she loved to go? Things she loved to do? Beside the national charities, you could make a gift in her name to some local group or place that you connect with her, or just to a place connected with giving, like a local food bank or meals on wheels.

The biggest honor you can give her memory is to just keep her in your heart, and continue to remember what made her so special. Maybe when you move into your new home you can plant a tree there for her--just to be able to watch it grow and remind you of her.

I also hope you'll be able to offer some comfort to your friend Randy, perhaps by the sharing of memories.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, jcboy, but I am glad to see you back here.

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 03:43 am
Thank you all.

I didn’t sleep well last night.

Randy told me his mom’s second husband took her for a lot of money and she didn’t know how to live poor so she just gave up. I wish I would have taken the time to call her more often then I did. I will regret that for a long time.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 06:44 am
@jcboy,
I'm really sorry to read about your loss.

jcboy wrote:
She used to drive Randy and I to the beach every weekend.

It sounds like she loved you boys a lot.

It seems that you learned a lot from her about how to be a good friend to kids (I will never forget about your family and Justin).

Take the wonderful memories and lessons and keep on sharing them with the ones you love.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 08:03 am
@jcboy,
(((((((((jcboy))))))))

I think she still knew you love her. In fact I know it.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 11:03 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
I wish I would have taken the time to call her more often then I did. I will regret that for a long time.

jcboy, we all have some regrets like that when someone we care about dies--whether or not these pangs of guilt are even justified. Do you know how many people, that are now gone, that I wish I had called more often? I'm not an uncaring person, and neither are you. We're just not perfect--no one is.

You were entitled to be busy with other things with a new life in Florida. She knew that too, and she probably didn't expect to hear from you often, and I'm sure she still knew how much you cared about her.

Don't burden yourself with regrets or pangs of guilt. You are an exceptionally kind, and caring, and thoughtful person-- and I am sure that Randy's mom knew that about you.

Grieving is hard, there's no way around that. Just don't be too hard on yourself, because it's really not helpful. Try to remember the happy times you spent with Randy's mom, and why you liked her so much, because that's the reason you're grieving now. And, whatever positive things you learned from her, in terms of parenting, pass on in how you care for Antonio--that's how you can pay it forward, and really keep her spirit alive.
0 Replies