We maybe moving soon

MMarciano

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 02:51 pm
@Keith424,
Thanks Keith, looks like I'm tied down to the Jewish Princess for good now Very Happy
0 Replies

Wildhourses

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 04:52 pm
That's great! Congrats daddies!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 04:56 pm
<smiles>
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 05:30 pm
@jcboy,
I'm very happy for you both, love you two!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:03 pm
@jcboy,
Congrats !!!

0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 08:16 pm
We're out celebrating tonight, call me a taxi!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 08:17 pm
Taxi.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 08:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Taxi.

You're a taxi.

FIXED!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 10:39 pm
@jcboy,
Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Smile
http://www.cardsandgifts-direct.co.uk/ekmps/shops/cardsandgifts/images/happy-new-home-greeting-card-3116-p[ekm]233x337[ekm].jpg
jcboy

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 04:46 am
@firefly,
The Puerto Rican had too much firewater last night. Cool
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 12:32 am
@jcboy,
I wanna wish Morgan, Marco & Antonio a lot of Joy and success, in your new place.
I hope that it 'll get progressively better & better for all of u!

David
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 01:32 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Congrats guys, first home "together" Smile
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 05:53 pm
Morgan and Antonio picked me up today and took my on a tour of the new house. It's gorgous! I love it! a beautiful new home for the three of them. I'm quite pleased.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
We have a million things to do before we move! The new house has a stove so we will be leaving the stove here in this house, plus we have decided to leave the refridgerator and washer and dryer here for whomever rents this place.

We will be shopping for new ones this weekend! Plus the new house has extra bedrooms and a large family room so we will have to furnish them as well.

I booked the movers for Sept 22nd. that will be our move in date.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:49 pm
@jcboy,
God help you.

just sayin'
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:52 pm
@ossobuco,
A tempering thought - please listen to Marco and don't just leap around with new ideas. Your enthusiasm will trip you, you will **** up from it, I can promise. Stop and breathe.

Plus, it is half his. Calm down.

You are like a toddling design student - I recognize it, I was one. (I'm so glad we never brought a lap pool into the bathroom..)

A friend had lived in a FLWright house, leased. There was a water channel into the house. Various varmints came in, I forget which by now. That was back in Wisconsin, long ago.

Years after my husband and I worked on our bungalow (bungalow!), a pal/design partner and I had a client that had a semi famous house, to be remodeled. There was still the whole thing of water into the house.

I don't know how that place is now, I bet it's changed. It was a place with layered history. I bet it's now very different.

When I say pay attention to the house, I mean it.

jcboy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 04:04 pm
@ossobuco,
LOL but we have to also get Antonio’s gramdma’s room ready, she will be visiting us second week in October for four days. Cool
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 04:18 pm
@jcboy,
You're not listening. Of course ready the room.

October? two days, I'd worry.

Plus I doubt grandma would work out her happiness on the room decor.

MMarciano

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 05:57 pm
@ossobuco,
He's a nut! He has a friend who manages a furniture store in Tampa. He can’t make up his mind what he wants the room to look like. My mom only cares about seeing us, she’s not interested in the room décor.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:55 pm
@MMarciano,
Yeah, and I'm too bossy, I know it, but it doesn't matter since he doesn't listen. It's fun from here.

It could get amazingly annoying for a partner.

Man doesn't get the idea of waiting. This is a flaw. Could be a business flaw as well, but business is not my thing.

I still think he should do design school, but he'd probably walk out in Design 1.
Buy school is not the same (said as a friend).
0 Replies