We maybe moving soon

jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 04:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
That’s the only thing straight in this house lol.

Actually I only packed up the DVD’s and other items in the entertainment center because I’m donating it to Metro charities and they will be picking it up this week.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 04:41 pm
@jcboy,
Ha...

What a lovely thing to do.. Should have seen all the garbage bag of clothes, shoes, jewelery, books I gave to the Goodwill store when I moved. Wink I don't think we realise just how much stuff we have , where do we hide it all? Smile
jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 04:44 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yep, we can’t even park in the garage because it’s still full of stuff I never unpacked when I moved here three years ago! Cool
ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 05:01 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
stuff I never unpacked when I moved here three years ago!

you know the rule eh - all of that stuff you never unpacked doesn't move with you - you can donate it somewhere or toss it
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 05:02 pm
@jcboy,
donating and swapping is the way to go

we had great fun at a DVD/CD swap earlier this year - got rid of a heap of stuff we don't/didn't watch and found some fun traders
jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 05:11 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes it is, a lot of the stuff in the garage belonged to my parents and I just haven’t gone through most of it.

I use to collect DVD movies, I have over 600!

I’ve wanted to get rid of the entertainment center since I moved here, too big! Most of the furniture will go! If we are starting out new and in a new home that belongs to both of us we will be doing our furniture shopping together.

Metro charities is a non-profit and all the monies go to HIV and AIDS charities.

Plus I get to go shopping Cool
the prince

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 06:32 pm
@jcboy,
I moved recently - countries! And I threw away so much stuff. Moving can be both exciting and painful.
Lash

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 06:49 pm
@JTT,
The cowardly way is to cave to public opinion rather than hold fast to your integrity...even when you agree with public opinion.

A very proud moment for A2K, I think. I'm so thankful.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 07:33 pm
@the prince,
You would think we were moving cross country, he has a panic attach about every little detail and we’re only moving 15 minutes away.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 03:57 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
Yes it is, a lot of the stuff in the garage belonged to my parents and I just haven’t gone through most of it.

I use to collect DVD movies, I have over 600!

I’ve wanted to get rid of the entertainment center since I moved here, too big! Most of the furniture will go! If we are starting out new and in a new home that belongs to both of us we will be doing our furniture shopping together.

Metro charities is a non-profit and all the monies go to HIV and AIDS charities.

Plus I get to go shopping

Mmmm.

When you are ready.

A passion hey? Smile

Wrong decision?

So true, you got it worked out right Smile

We pick our charities and the main thing is it's a great thing to do, for what ever we believe in, and I admire that Mr husband and wife? Who's the wife? Smile

Gawd, and now it's about money .. Just kidding x
jcboy

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 06:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I’m working from home today and waiting for Metro to come out and pick up this entertainment center, I feel like I’m getting rid of another piece of my live in CA. And that's not a bad thing.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 06:50 pm
@cs33717,
http://www.trollheart.com/Gobsmacked.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2CAHbKjoz5I/TdFlJ6SzB0I/AAAAAAAABfk/nerKDxEu_i4/s1600/gobsmacked_xlarge.jpeg
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 07:31 pm
@cs33717,
That was your last harassment post about Morgan. I don’t want to see one more. Read the following, and I’m not playing games with you!

Quote:
Many states have enacted "cyberstalking" or "cyberharassment" laws or have laws that explicitly include electronic forms of communication within more traditional stalking or harassment laws. In addition, recent concerns about protecting minors from online bullying or harassment have led states to enact "cyberbullying" laws. This chart identifies only state laws that include specific references to electronic communication. However, other state laws may still apply to those who harass, threaten or bully others online, although specific language may make the laws easier to enforce. This chart classifies the various state laws addressing these three different types of online behaviors, as described below.
Cyberstalking. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

Cyberharassment. Cyberharassment differs from cyberstalking in that it is generally defined as not involving a credible threat. Cyberharassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing email messages, instant messages, or to blog entries or websites dedicated solely to tormenting an individual. Some states approach cyberharrassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment statutes, while others have created stand-alone cyberharassment statutes.

jcboy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 07:29 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Jeff just click on his profile and put him on ignore, that’s what I did months ago, the little dimwit doesn’t know I don’t see anything he posts.

Next week we will be meeting with the pool guy to get some ideas on either fixing the one we have or having one put in the back of the yard. This company was recommended by a couple of friends that had pools installed.
MMarciano

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 10:43 am
@jcboy,
Can we move in before Antonio starts High School? Drunk
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 09:18 am
the pool safety issue came up elsewhere

a friend forwarded this link as a result

http://stmichaelshospital.kramesonline.com/3,S,40089
jcboy

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 09:31 am
@ehBeth,
I like the idea having it fenced off and in that link would be a perfect fence!, even thou Antonio knows how to swim I wouldn’t want him around the pool alone and kids can disappear on you in a matter of just minutes and sometimes that’s all it takes.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 12:21 pm
@jcboy,
Morgan,
HOW r the tortoises???

We need a tortoise UPDATE!

I hope that u r keeping them properly entertained!

David
jcboy

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 12:32 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Henry and Harry are doing good David, are you on facebook? I posted a few videos of them, I can't figure out how to post the videos on here though.