Carlie Found

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:15 pm
Phew!!!!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:16 pm
hobitbob wrote:
Now now, we all know the little slut wanted it! In fact, she probably killed herself and framed him! Rolling Eyes

You can't prove she didn't want it. As far as the video's concerned she didn't care.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:17 pm
Again, OH MY GOD!!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:18 pm
You have got to be shitting me BM???? Please tell me that was a sick joke!!!!!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:19 pm
One step further in the game of chicken.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:22 pm
Unbelievable!!!!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:23 pm
I did not start it. Nor will I finish it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:25 pm
Whatever!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:32 pm
Montana, it's my advice that you don't waste your time. The Blue Monkey Boy seems to really get off on continuing such an interchange, and by responding, you just feed the sickness. I rather suspect that as the posts seem so thoughtless, it's likely just an attention-getting device.

There was a fascinating program on NPR the other day about how those who abduct children use various "lures," and there was a gentleman speaking who detailed various lures which are used. His is an organization which seeks to educate the public on how to make your children safer. The statistics he quote put children 11-13 years of age at the greatest risk, and he stated that most abuctions take place in public--with store and shopping mall parking lots being the most common sites. If you like, i could try to find a link for you; although, if you're sick of the entire subject, i wouldn't blame you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:37 pm
Satanta
I think you're right about BM.

I would be very interested in seeing that link if you can find it.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:40 pm
Setanta wrote:
Montana, it's my advice that you don't waste your time. The Blue Monkey Boy seems to really get off on continuing such an interchange, and by responding, you just feed the sickness. I rather suspect that as the posts seem so thoughtless, it's likely just an attention-getting device.

There was a fascinating program on NPR the other day about how those who abduct children use various "lures," and there was a gentleman speaking who detailed various lures which are used. His is an organization which seeks to educate the public on how to make your children safer. The statistics he quote put children 11-13 years of age at the greatest risk, and he stated that most abuctions take place in public--with store and shopping mall parking lots being the most common sites. If you like, i could try to find a link for you; although, if you're sick of the entire subject, i wouldn't blame you.

Devils Advocate.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:40 pm
I'll go over to NPR to see if i can find one for you.
0 Replies

Tantor

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:41 pm
BlueMonkey wrote:
It is true she is young and he is a pedophile, but she did not fight him. I don't care what he said. I don't care if he said her mother is dead and we have to go to the hospital. She did not know him. She did not know him. Do you listen to someone you don't know? 11 years old is old enough to know who to listen to and who to not. She doesn't get all the blame, but I do blame her for not trying to get away.

No, eleven is not old enough to not be fooled by a predator. Thirty is not old enough in many cases.

Your attempt to blame the victim is cruel and despicable.

Tantor
Editor For Life
Conservative Propaganda
Edit (Moderator): Please do not employ links or images in signature lines
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:42 pm
BlueMonkey wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Devils Advocate.

Yeah, right!!! And you think I'm evil!!!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:48 pm
Oh get over the evil thing.

That was just so you know how it feels when someone thinks that you are evil when you never met. I can read all I want about you but until I met you I can't really say you are evil. Point being, you called Bush evil and you hated him. I just find that a little weird, considering you never met him.

Your right I have never met this girl. How do I know what she knew or did not know? Very correct. But I am going on what I saw happen and she did not fight at all in that video.

Go ahead and think of me as evil. It will not bother me as much as it bothers you. Or did bother you.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:49 pm
Tantor wrote:

I completely agree with you Tantor! The victim in this case is entirely blameless and not stupid. Gotta wonder what BlueMonkey put in his corn flakes!

BlueMonkey, you make plenty of assumptions off of a few seconds of video that doesn't even include audio. And the idea that you feel you know what an 11 year old is like because you have friends with kids that age is ludicrous. You probably see a few minutes a week out of those children's lives, if even that much! You have nothing to base your assumptions on in terms of knowing what an 11 year old is like.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:50 pm
Tantor wrote:
No, eleven is not old enough to not be fooled by a predator. Thirty is not old enough in many cases.

You are not Daffy Duck. Nice use of the word though.

If she is old enough to walk by herself she is old enough to know the dangers of doing so. And in doing so she should know that strangers, bearing candy or not, are to be left at a good distance and if they grab you going along with them is not smart.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:51 pm
caprice wrote:
Tantor wrote:

I completely agree with you Tantor! The victim in this case is entirely blameless and not stupid. Gotta wonder what BlueMonkey put in his corn flakes!

BlueMonkey, you make plenty of assumptions off of a few seconds of video that doesn't even include audio. And the idea that you feel you know what an 11 year old is like because you have friends with kids that age is ludicrous. You probably see a few minutes a week out of those children's lives, if even that much! You have nothing to base your assumptions on in terms of knowing what an 11 year old is like.

And what makes you think he said anything to her to make her come along? No audio.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 11:51 pm
I don't see it right now, Montana, i had thought it was on NPR's "Day to Day" program; problem is, i listen at work, so i'm not always necessarily paying attention to which program is on. If i find it, i'll post it here, because it is very pertinent.
0 Replies

Tantor

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:09 am
BlueMonkey wrote:
If she is old enough to walk by herself she is old enough to know the dangers of doing so. And in doing so she should know that strangers, bearing candy or not, are to be left at a good distance and if they grab you going along with them is not smart.

That's ridiculous. There's not an eleven year old around who knows the dangers out there, let alone how to defend themselves against them. Even good kids who have been drilled over and over again not to trust strangers will walk off with a convincing stranger. If a grown man grabs an eleven year old girl, she doesn't have a choice of going along or not. She's not going to escape.

The victim is not to blame for the predator's crime. Not even a little. Shifting the blame from the predator to the victim is despicable.

Tantor
Editor For Life
Conservative Propaganda
Edit (Moderator): Please do not employ links or images in signature lines
0 Replies