Carlie Found

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:13 am
She could have screamed and pulled. It was a public place someone whould have heard her. You saying she had do go along with him and had no other choice is "despicable" and "horrible". She did have a choice and she chose to go with him instead of fight.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:20 am
BlueMonkey wrote:
And what makes you think he said anything to her to make her come along? No audio.

Uhm...excuse me? Where in my post did I say he said anything?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:23 am
BlueMonkey wrote:
She could have screamed and pulled. It was a public place someone whould have heard her. You saying she had do go along with him and had no other choice is "despicable" and "horrible". She did have a choice and she chose to go with him instead of fight.

What an idiotic statement! You're assuming she saw this man as a danger? How do you know that? Are you able to read minds posthumously?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:27 am
A man grabs you what makes him not a danger?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:29 am
caprice wrote:
BlueMonkey wrote:
And what makes you think he said anything to her to make her come along? No audio.

Uhm...excuse me? Where in my post did I say he said anything?

So are you saying he didn't say anything to her?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:29 am
And you know this because.....

As I said before, you're basing a lot of assumptions on a few seconds of video. What happened before either of them came into frame? How do you know that this was the very first moment she laid eyes on this guy? Do you know something the rest of us don't?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:34 am
Does it matter? She did not know him. Did she know him?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:48 am
Well, even if you won't 'fess up to us, I'm hoping that you admit to yourself that you're just plain wrong.

Does it matter???? Well I'm trying to make a point with you. Something you refuse to acknowledge. You then go on to say "She did not know him. Did she know him?" Sounds like two contradicting statements to me. I have no idea if she knew him or not. I have no idea what happened outside those few seconds of videotape and I only have a partial idea of what happened within those few seconds. Because of that I'm not making any assumptions. And I'm certainly not going to blame an innocent girl! No one is going to go willingly to their death. Your statements are idiotic.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:51 am
She did. No one heard her scream.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:53 am
No one heard her scream. Well maybe, just maybe he killed her in an isolated spot. Did that ever occur to you?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:57 am
You stated no one is going to go willing to their death. Well when he took her I am sure she didn't think they were going to go get Ice cream. Unless you think she is stupid enough to believe that. That is when she should have scream. Therefore--no one heard her scream.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:01 am
There you go making assumptions again. You assume over and over again, don't you?

You assume she has full knowledge of his intent. That makes no sense at all.

She is an INNOCENT child! How dare you even hint she is at fault? The way your "logic" works is incomprehensible.

Thank goodness most people don't think like you do.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:12 am
If they did their kids would be safer than yours.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:32 am
Oh my goodness! You just keep assuming!!! You know what they say about assuming, don't you?

Your assumption that I have children is incorrect.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:44 am
Nope. Just saying if people thought like me how much safer their kids would be. Thanks for catching on it is a real pleasure.

Ass u me
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:52 am
Ah, assuming again. You assume that I don't understand your post. Well I guess that is why you are "you". Isn't it?

*hands BlueMonkey a clue*

Here, I think you need this.

Nighty night. Smile
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:54 am
No really thanks.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 07:56 am
BlueMonkey wrote:
Oh get over the evil thing.

That was just so you know how it feels when someone thinks that you are evil when you never met. I can read all I want about you but until I met you I can't really say you are evil. Point being, you called Bush evil and you hated him. I just find that a little weird, considering you never met him.

Your right I have never met this girl. How do I know what she knew or did not know? Very correct. But I am going on what I saw happen and she did not fight at all in that video.

Go ahead and think of me as evil. It will not bother me as much as it bothers you. Or did bother you.

There is nothing to get over BM, so don't flatter yourself. The only effect your calling me evil had on me was to spark my curiosity as to why you thought that and now I finally know, but don't think for a second that you thinking I'm evil bothers me in the least.

I wanted to continue this last night, but my server had technical problems, so I agree with the others. You don't seem to have a clue as to what goes through the mind of an 11 year old and for you to say that "she went willingly to her death" has to be the most idiotic statement I've ever heard!!! You are totally clueless BM!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 07:57 am
Setanta
Thanks anyways ;-)
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 10:06 am
Good morning, all.

The point of this thread was to inform and discuss, nothing more. There's not one person here who doesn't care about the fate of that child, and not one person here who advocates vigilante type justice. Were it my child, or my grandson, I would probably blame myself, somehow.

I have no new information about anything as yet, but I'm certain after all the data are in, we can have a more enlightened discussion.

Until that time, let us try and remain calm about our viewpoints, ok?

Blue Monkey. Take a look at Montana and Caprice. Do they look evil? Don't think so. Smile
0 Replies