Carlie Found

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 11:19 am
On none serious note the "evil" thing was point that was made. If someone is not bothered by something they don't bring it up. They ignore it because it doesn't bother them. It did what it was suppose to do. I know so. The evidence is there. And there might be more if what I said was not understood.

On with the disscusion--I am not heated. It is rather cold instead.

Quote:
I wanted to continue this last night, but my server had technical problems, so I agree with the others. You don't seem to have a clue as to what goes through the mind of an 11 year old and for you to say that "she went willingly to her death" has to be the most idiotic statement I've ever heard!!!

Neither do you. None of you do. Oh I am the one assuming? Nope not the only one. All of you assume also. You assume that you think you know an 11 year old by saying I don't know an 11 year old.

Was she an only child? because I am about to assume that only children are the easiest of all to take, because they seem not to be the brightest in social situations.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:11 pm
This is my last post to you here BlueMonkey. That last paragraph of yours is so....well.....stupid! *LOL* Do you study psychology? Sociology? You have done studies or know of studies that indicate this "assumption" of yours that those who are an only child "seem to not be the brightest in social situations"? And no, she was not an only child.

I'm getting the impression your comments have been to incite the posters here and nothing more because I find it difficult to believe any rational human being would make the ludicrous comments you have made.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 03:29 pm
First of all there is not alot of rational humans in this world. I am sure you can find people who claim they are.

Quote:
Carlie Brucia's death proves parents need to teach kids how to fight an abduction
Parents, as much as you'd like to think you can protect your child, our headlines today prove once again that it is far too easy for our children to be preyed upon. The sad news that 11-year-old Carlie Brucia's body was found early on the morning of February 06, 2003, proves there is no time more important than NOW, to teach our children as much as possible about how to protect themselves. This article from CNN "Parents can teach kids to stop abductions," has excellent techniques kids can learn and use. They can never be too prepared.
Friday February 06, 2004 #

http://singleparents.about.com/

To add to my assumption, which has yet to be proven wrong, I put home schooled children in there also. Only children yearn for all the attention and get it because they are only children and seem not to know how to handle not getting the attention that they are use to. They are also more lonely than kids that have siblings. Home school children are babied so don't know how it is to be in school. Which I understand why parents home school them because of the "evil" public system, but they have to put them in the public sooner or later and keeping them next to mommie doesn't make it any easier.

As the quote states, children should be prepared. Whose fault was it that she was not prepared? The abduction could have been prevented and wasn't.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:28 am
BM
You have no children and you know nothing about them. I home school my son and you better believe that there is nothing babied about him. My son is also an only child and I can tell you that he is not spoiled, nor does he have any social problems. My son has friends and girlfriend, so he is no different from children who are in public schools and have siblings. It has always bugged the hell out of me when people who have no children try to tell me about kids. I don't care if you're a psychiatrist, counselor, teacher, or a dishwasher, no one knows more about children than parents themselves.

As far as the evil thing goes, believe me when I tell you that I was simply curious as to why you thought that way about me, nothing more. Now that I know, I'm all set thanks. I guess that means you didn't prove your point after all ;-)
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:40 am
Point is prove when conversation continues for clarity, reiterating what was already stated by them before.

Just because I may not have them of my own, doesn't mean I don't know. You are only going on what you think is right for your answer, without thinking of the possibilities that exist. Narrow minded?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 10:07 am
BlueMonkey, I think we need to quit sniping at each other and remember what this thread is all about. It is about a young girl who was kidnapped and murdered. We all have our own ideas about what should or should not be done, and I think that we need to wait and see what the evidence discloses.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 01:28 pm
I am not being snippy with anyone. But thank you for you assumtion.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 01:30 pm
You're velcome.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 01:33 pm
Maholo
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:04 pm
BlueMonkey wrote:
Maholo

It's Mahalo. I can tell you that one of the things that bother Hawaiian people (since I was told so by a Hawaiian friend -- Hawaiian by blood, not geography) is misspelling and mispronunciation of their language.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:17 pm
Oh I am part Hawaiian--so I miss spelled it by one letter. You know what ticks off half breeds? People thinking they know what everyone in one culture thinks. From one person. That is like going to a stupidest person in American and basing opinions on that (evidence Bush)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:24 pm
Since this is Letty's thread and she wishes us to stop, I will stop out of respect for her.

Sorry Letty.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:25 pm
Don't forgive them Father... They know precisely what they do.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:26 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Don't forgive them Father... They know precisely what they do.

Scratching my head. Huh!!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:38 pm
Thank you, Montana. My son once said that he thought that he would rather be feared than respected. UhOh. Very Happy

I do think that wild Bill has given a slight twist of lime to "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:43 pm
Since there is no way I'll ever fear you Letty, you'll have to settle for respect ;-)

You're welcome :-D
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:44 pm
Precisely right Letty... Hang the bastard on Pay Per View and I'll throw a party. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:46 pm
BlueMonkey wrote:
Oh I am part Hawaiian--so I miss spelled it by one letter. You know what ticks off half breeds? People thinking they know what everyone in one culture thinks. From one person. That is like going to a stupidest person in American and basing opinions on that (evidence Bush)

Don't be an ass. I never said I knew what everyone in one culture thinks. My friend told me her thoughts on the subject directly, but I've witnessed the sentiment in others of Hawaiian blood so I'm not basing it all on one person.

You don't live in Hawai`i anymore, do you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:46 pm
I'm still confused, but it's far from a first, lol!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:59 pm
Montana wrote:
I'm still confused, but it's far from a first, lol!
I was deliberately misquoting a line attributed to Christ about those who were crucifying him. When he said it in Ben Hur, the incredibly unselfish forgiveness brought tears to my eyes... This prick deserves no such forgiveness.
0 Replies