Once a Cheater I guess is always a Cheater in my case

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:07 pm
I have been having an affair for over 2 and a half years. I actually left my wife for her and lived with her for over a year. I broke it off with her and got back with my wife. We never divorced. But the affair with the girlfriend has never stopped. I tried to stop it many times. She always uses threats and sex to keep the affair going. I have read all the stories above and I'm in the same pickle as many of you. My girlfriend is so in love with me that she will do or say anything to keep this going. This is not an ego stroke for me. It's more of a hassle than anything. I actually love both of them. Weird, but I have equal feelings. That may sound impossible, but it is very true. I went back with the wife because I missed her and the kids(all grown) and everyone had disowned me when I left her. That has been repaired. I don't want to mess that up again. But my girlfriend wants me to move back in with her and I just can't. Me and my son own a business together and there is just too much at stake. I started the business for him(probably out of guilt) and I just opened up the 2nd location that I run. I met the GF when I was going bankrupt because of the tanking economy, so she isn't in it for the money. I work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week running this business and so does my son. It leaves little time for my girlfriend, but she accepts that. We meet for short periods of time. It seems that no matter what, she will always want me and claims that if that is the only way she can have me, then it's okay. She does have fits of rage and threatens telling my wife and kids, but she never has, even when I didn't talk to her for a month. My situation is different though. I don't want to end it with either. I thought I did, but everything just kind of happened and it ended up this way. I tell them both that I love them. The sex is over the top with both of them. They know each other, but they don't know that I am sleeping with other. But they don't talk to each other. My wife doesn't know that the affair never ended. My Girlfriend thinks that I don't sleep with the wife. In other words, I have given up trying to be with just one of them. I am a great liar and I can talk my way out of anything. I'm not proud of myself at all. I know that I am a piece of garbage. I'm 45 and have the libido of a 20 year old, but I have hypertestosterone levels naturally. When I married my wife 23 years ago, it was because she is very pretty and had an equal libido. That never changed. We still have sex almost daily. The girlfriend and I meet at least 3 times a week. When I was living with the girlfriend, me and the wife were still having sex. They switched positions for a year. The GF is a sex maniac also. I guess I am content with this situation. Maybe I am just warning women out there to not strip a man from his family, because there is a good chance we will go back. Especially if your family disowns you. I love my family, wife and Girlfriend. GF and wife hate each other's guts. I would like some suggestions on what to do, because I know this will some day come to a head and they will both find out about each other. Weird, but I know that even if they did, my wife wouldn't divorce me or ask me to leave. My GF would get pissed off for a month, but then start seeing me again. I know I am scum of the earth in many women's eyes right now. But maybe this can give you some insight into the male brain. I am not a narcissist. I really do love my wife and my
Girlfriend and care about them both deeply. I can't help myself.
sorry
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 14,014 • Replies: 140

BillRM

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:11 pm
@FenderJackson,
Having a good time playing both women and you now trying to sell yourself as a victim of the lust of your GF.

Amazing and amusing.........................
FenderJackson

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:14 pm
@BillRM,
I'm just as guilty. I'm not the victim and I'm not playing myself off as one. I could have stopped it at any time, but for some reason I don't.
BillRM

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:19 pm
@FenderJackson,
You do not stop as you are living your dream and the two fools women are allowing you to.

So why are you here just to brag?

Love that they hate each other instead of you...........
FenderJackson

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:32 pm
@BillRM,
It was more of a hassle than anything. It's not really "Living the Dream" As time goes on, I notice that you actually want some kind of normalcy. I AM NOT BRAGGING. Maybe looking for some kind of guidance. This site seemed perfect to just air out my feelings and what I am going through.
BillRM

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:39 pm
@FenderJackson,
Well drop the girlfriend problem solve or leave the wife problem solve or leave both of them problem solve.

You are not a victim in any sense.
FenderJackson

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:42 pm
@BillRM,
No, I am definately not the victim. I wasn't the instigator, but I didn't have to start this or keep it going. True, problem solved if I just get rid of one or both. I have a hard time hurting women and when they cry, I become weak and give in.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 06:32 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
You do not stop as you are living your dream and the two fools women are allowing you to.

So why are you here just to brag?

Love that they hate each other instead of you...........
Bill, there is no reason for u to insult
the women as being "fools".

Thay did not insult U,
nor your women.

David
BillRM

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Women who allow a man to play games with them and end up hating each other are fools on the face of it.

The person that they had a reason to dislike/hate is the man not each other.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:35 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Women who allow a man to play games with them
and end up hating each other are fools on the face of it.
I don 't follow your reasoning, Bill,
but I do commend u on the perfection of your English and I THANK U for it.

BillRM wrote:
The person that they had a reason to dislike/hate is the man not each other.
Y can 't thay all be friends ?

David
Rockhead

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
and then you go all phonically challenged on him, dave...

Rolling Eyes

I think this is a practice letter for Penthouse.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:40 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
and then you go all phonically challenged on him, dave...

Rolling Eyes
Well, no, Rocky: I used "u" and I used "Y" and "thay",
but I apply a liberal vu toward my implimentation of fonetics.
It is inconsistent, being affected by several different considerations.

David
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:45 pm
@FenderJackson,
FenderJackson wrote:

No, I am definately not the victim. I wasn't the instigator, but I didn't have to start this or keep it going. True, problem solved if I just get rid of one or both. I have a hard time hurting women and when they cry, I become weak and give in.

FJ, I'm going to be extremely blunt.

You need to stop thinking with your groin, pick a woman, and work on improving one or the other relationship. Staying with both women is selfish, bastardly, and hurtful. You claim to have 'feelings' for both, but I call bullshit. No one that cares for anyone would do to one woman what you're currently doing to two.

Just in case it isn't clear enough for you, you're scum. You want guidance here? Drop the skank girlfriend that has been chasing a married man and work on the woman that you promised love forever to, and has stuck by you all this damn time despite your bullshit.

Try being a man instead of a walking piece of meat.

chai2

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:00 pm
@FenderJackson,
You ended your first post saying

"I can't help myself", and ended your 2nd post "I could have stopped it at any time, but for some reason I don't."

So which is it?
BillRM

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Y can 't thay all be friends ?

LOL...........

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:02 pm
@chai2,
BTW, I barely skimmed your sex-alogue.

That stuff is pretty zzzzzz.
JTT

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:28 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n62cbBS1nKM
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:44 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I guess it means more to the people who r actually involved.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:47 pm
@Questioner,

FenderJackson wrote:
Questioner wrote:
FJ, I'm going to be extremely blunt.
Questioner,
don 't u think that u r being extremely blunt ??

David
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:55 pm
@chai2,
Quote:

Nevertheless, Chai2 is front and center on each and every one of these threads. Smile