Is that stuff that JTT says about America true?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:52 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
yes, I've considered you a sleazy abusive dishonest scumbag since you arrived with your bag of tricks here.

nothing has changed, no matter how you try to legitimize your participation on a2k
Oh ya, you were a leading member of the lynch mob that greeted me on A2K with calls for my removal because I dared to say that teenagers should have sexual freedom. For what ever reason Robert decided to go with freedom of speech and the search for truth over your desire for all members to pass a morality test in order to remain members in good standing.

Get over it, your side lost..get on with your life.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:53 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Anyone who thinks 13 year olds don't hear things as bad, or worse, than that every day is seriously naïve.

Hopefully not from adults........................
Setanta

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:00 am
I don't see any valid distinction to be made about the source. There's no reason to assume that adults are better behaved than adolescents, nor to perpetuate any such chimera.

But coming from someone with the sick ******* attitude towards rape that you have expressed in these fora, it's a bit thick to see you acting holier than thou.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:07 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hopefully not from adults........................

Adults are good role models for kids!! LOL....you are mighty funny this morning Bill.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:20 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
with the sick ******* attitude towards rape that you have expressed in these fora, it's a bit thick to see you acting holier than thou.

Bad attitude toward rape?

You mean that I see no reasons that if a couple go out drinking voluntarily and have sex afterward that the woman and the woman alone can claim rape if she regret having sex the next day due to her own drinking?

Sorry but we tend to hold adults responsibility for their own behaviors under the influence of drugs or alcohol if they voluntarily placed themselves in that state.

Are you also for charging a woman date for allowing her to drink and then drive and at the same time giving her a free pass for any harm she might had done to herself or others as a result?

I had no problem with punishing real rape however I do have a problem with court marshalling a young man for having sex with a woman who had jumped into his bed while he was sound asleep and making out with him due to her regrets the next day using the excuse that she had been drinking beforehand.

Setanta

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:23 am
@BillRM,
Your allegations don't constitute evidence, nor do they excuse your callous disregard about sexual assault. I've read oto much of your bullshit here for you to excuse yourself with a handful of made-up stories about a few alleged injustices.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:24 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Adults are good role models for kids!! LOL....you are mighty funny this morning Bill.

Somehow I do not see adults freely having adults conversation in front of other people young children and discussing everything including sexual matters with them in the offline world.

If you are lucky enough not to get a visit from the police you still might just get a black eye from an outrage parent.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:27 am
@BillRM,
I would have gone with "Why yes, I understand that I am a sick **** for demanding that we examine the definition of rape with-in the reality of how humans act, but at least I am not a tool like you".
Setanta

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:30 am
@hawkeye10,
If anyone here would know what it means to be a tool, it would be Chicken Little, the Rapist Boy.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:32 am
@Setanta,
My allegations?

What allegations are you referring to?

The example of the court martial case I had just refer to had been posted here with links to news stories in the past if that what you mean.

Next what callous disregard of sexual assault are your referring to unless you are once more not referring to rape as forcing a woman by force or threat of force to have sex or when she is unaware of her surrounding but some other newer and "better" meaning of the term.
Setanta

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:39 am
@BillRM,
Once again, isolated incidents, even if your allegations are true, do not constitute evidence of either an inherent trend nor a pervasive bias. When you make allegations based one side of the story, and not the other, you are simply choosing to define an event in a manner consonant with your ideological prejudice. It's a simple matter to dredge up this example here, or that example there, allege that this is just a case of "her regrets the next day," and exatrapolate from that a pattern of injustice. I've seen no reliable evidence from either you or the Rapist Boy that there is a systemic bias against men in rape laws.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:41 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Somehow I do not see adults freely having adults conversation in front of other people young children and discussing everything including sexual matters with them in the offline world.
It sucks that Gracie is so poorly raised that she feels free to come to A2K to play around, but that is NOT. MY. PROBLEM. In real life if a kid wanders where they dont belong you shoo them away, we cant do that here, so **** it. Kids have a right to not get hurt but adults have the right to not have our lives unduly diminished because kids exist. Gracie decided to come here, that she is not a kid, and her dad either does not care or does not know and we cant check..... if her mind gets warped by hearing things that she should not hear then that is either her fault or her dad's. Oh well, sometimes life sucks and sometimes (often) fools get hurt. As my 19 year old says " we cant save everyone, and the stupid ones need to go first".
thack45

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:13 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Given that a large percent of the children ripped from their family and culture in the 1960s are alive I do not think you can so lightly dismiss the harm done to them as a matter of the dim past.
And yet I'm strangely not bothered. And I'm guessing that those people have a bit thicker skin than you. They'd probably take more offense to you using their strife to score points in a silly "you think your country's so great" argument.

I was really addressing the self-flagellating crackers in the US who love to chime in and remind us of all the terrible things we had nothing to do with. Seriously. Every thanksgiving.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:14 am
@hawkeye10,
I agree Hawkeye that adults had every right to discuss adult matters on the internet and it is the parents job to keep children off those areas of the net.

However we had so call adults on this website encouraging a child or at least someone who claimed to be such a child to take part in those discussions and to show open disrespect to other adults while doing so on this website.

Not good for her in any way or in any manner assuming once more she is who she is claiming to be.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:17 am
@thack45,
Sorry when someone claimed that unlike the evil US their nation is without sin pointing out a few examples of sin by their own country seem call for.
thack45

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:40 am
@BillRM,
I get that. But Ceili was kidding. And so was I. Perhaps it's a fault of mine to not take too seriously the things of the past which have nothing directly to do with me. But I don't think so.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:06 am
@thack45,
Sorry most evil deeds of a nation in history had nothing or at least very little to do with any one average citizen of that country.

Still such deeds are used to attacked the culture of nations that allow the leadership of a nation the freedoms to do evils in the name of the country.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:35 am
@Setanta,
Sorry you had supported the charging of young men and young men alone with sexual assault if they had sex with a date while she is under the voluntary influence of drugs and or alcohol and the woman then regret the deed.

I find that an outrage of the worst kind and an insult to the adulthood of all of women kind beside.

You can not point to one posting of mine where I had stated that real sexual assault should not be punish even those you are claiming otherwise.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 08:21 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Quote:
Sorry most evil deeds of a nation in history had nothing or at least very little to do with any one average citizen of that country.

You're right. Not average citizens at all. General Douglas MacArthur, VP Richard Cheney, Prez Richard Nixon, spring immediately to mind, but there are many others.

BillRM wrote:
Quote:
Still such deeds are used to attacked the culture of nations that allow the leadership of a nation the freedoms to do evils in the name of the country.

Generally speaking, narcissistic personality disorder is to blame, but in VP Cheney's case, a deeper kind of personal issue needs further investigation. One of the deadly sins springs to mind, but I think it goes a lot deeper than that, unfortunately.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 09:08 am
@BillRM,
I think you and Hawkeye are quite a bit the Dinosaurs on the subject of children, the world has moved on.
You are both hanging onto antiquated notions of how children should be raised.
I think the truth is you don't like anyone disagreeing with you, and you will bully them through any weakness you can find, which in Gracies' case, is her age.

She's smarter than you Bill, more socially aware, and will be light years beyond your understanding by the time she's 25.
If you wish to stunt your own children's growth, that's your business, but you are not the arbiter of what a parents job is or isn't.
You are not the king of the world and have no business telling anyone else what is or isn't good for them, you should be worrying about what's good for you.
0 Replies