Is that stuff that JTT says about America true?

Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:55 pm
@Ceili,
here's a box of puffs...

you evil oriental wench.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I think she is 15,

Hawkeye by her profile she is 13.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm Gracie. Im 13 years old and when I grow up I wanna be a movie director, a dancer or a prosecuter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:56 pm
@BillRM,
hawkeyes knows when people are lying, bill.

are you new?
Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:56 pm
@Rockhead,
Thanks, I appreciate the offer you terrible stalker, you... lol
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
In that case her father has more to answer for than I thought. It certainly appears that she lacks a mother and that her father is too weak to raise his daughters well, but I dont care enough to investigate. She is a brat child playing around...IE not worth my time.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 11:00 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Can somebody get me a tissue.

Not my problem as her welfare is not my concern in any way.

Still it seems sad that such a bright young lady is not getting the guided that she is entitle to from her parents not random adult strangers on the net.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 11:06 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
hawkeyes knows when people are lying, bill.

are you new?

It always better/safer to take the word of someone when they tell you that they are a young minor on the net.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:06 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Bill's obviously a moron or a very good actor.

LOL a little 13 years old feeling free to talk about a 62 years old in that manner.

Well, when she's right, she's right.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:11 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:
In that case her father has more to answer for than I thought. It certainly appears that she lacks a mother and that her father is too weak to raise his daughters well, but I dont care enough to investigate. She is a brat child playing around...IE not worth my time.

Yet with all those failings in your eyes, she's a much more valued poster at this site than you will ever be. You're not worth her time.

And you have no standing to talk ill of anyone's upbringing. Your parents -- if you had any -- evidently allowed you to eat paint chips.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:13 am
@Ticomaya,
lead in paint is truly a health hazard...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:58 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:

Yet with all those failings in your eyes, she's a much more valued poster at this site than you will ever be. You're not worth her time.

And you have no standing to talk ill of anyone's upbringing. Your parents -- if you had any -- evidently allowed you to eat paint chips.

Tell hawkeye how you really feel Tico.

Gracie is cute and all but I will admit that the manner in which she is treated by some of our fellow adult members puts me off from time to time (and I don't mean Statler and Waldorf here).

While no criticism of her is intended (Seriously man, I don't want you turning that red laser eye my way) she is only 13, and some of the threads she pops up in are less than age appropriate. I could be wrong but it seems that her use of profanity has increased since she's been visiting.

I guess I'm an old fart because 13 is still quite young to me, and I would not have allowed my 13 year old daughter to spend time in this forum. I'm not criticizing her dad either, because she actually seems like a good kid and I'm not sure I would be able to keep track of every site my daughter visited today either.

I don't think anyone should be censoring themselves because she has become a regular visitor, but I would like to see less instances of some of the supposedly mature members acting, themselves, like 13 year olds at a sleepover party when communicating directly with her.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:07 am
@Finn dAbuzz,

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I don't think anyone should be censoring themselves because she has become a regular visitor, but I would like to see less instances of some of the supposedly mature members acting, themselves, like 13 year olds at a sleepover party when communicating directly with her.

Quite a number of those 'mature' members communicate that way no matter whom they are addressing, Finn. Heven't you noticed?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:12 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
but I would like to see less instances of some of the supposedly mature members acting, themselves, like 13 year olds at a sleepover party when communicating directly with her
You will not find a quote me saying anything to her that is out of line or childish, for all of Rocky's whining....If she insists upon mixing with adults then she best learn to suck it up, it is her choice to be here. I gather that TOS has the MIN age of 13, so she knows this is not kiddie land. Hopefully she is not so depraved that she enjoys others treating her like a victim, for all of her brattiness and game playing at least I can say that I have not seen this fault in her to date.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:27 am
@hawkeye10,
go beat up your dad, and leave the nice little girls alone.

you're ill...
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:35 am
@hawkeye10,
"Depraved" is a bit extreme don't you think?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 02:25 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sure, but you know that about me, that I tend to go for the flashy adjectives....I am pretty pissed off that there are so many milquetoast people running around, consumed by the fear that has been sold to them by schemers who know how to use power and manipulation to empty pockets and get people to do what is wanted of them. I sometimes over-state my case by half because I am trying to WAKE PEOPLE THE **** UP!

Sue me.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 02:27 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
go beat up your dad, and leave the nice little girls alone.
find a quote that shows me being mean to Gracie or shut the **** up....you have had a thing for me for two years, why I can't remember but what ever I said to you you had coming.

Move on, life is short.....
Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 02:37 am
@hawkeye10,
yes, I've considered you a sleazy abusive dishonest scumbag since you arrived with your bag of tricks here.

nothing has changed, no matter how you try to legitimize your participation on a2k.

kiss my ass and **** off.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:43 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
yes, I've considered you a sleazy abusive dishonest scumbag since you arrived with your bag of tricks here.
nothing has changed, no matter how you try to legitimize your participation on a2k.
kiss my ass and **** off.

This kind of post is a good example of why a 13 years old should not be on this website to see how badly so call adults can behave.

In any case, I question if the father even know his daughter is on this website or anywhere else on the web for that matter.

This lack of adult supervision of children had often resulted in bad things happening to children and then calls for child proofing the whole internet.

So people how many of you would feel free to have this type of adult conversations in front of and to a 13 years old without even the knowledge of the parents in "real" life?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:46 am
Anyone who thinks 13 year olds don't hear things as bad, or worse, than that every day is seriously naïve.