Is that stuff that JTT says about America true?

Foofie

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:13 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

It was a rhetorical question, Foofie. You have shown time and again what a piece of scum you are. You complain, often, about what has happened to the Jews and yet you wish this same thing upon many of the peoples on the planet.

If I am scum, it is based on my APATHY, nothing else. But that is only your interpretation as to what constitutes scum. One can make an argument that in a world with a paucity of humor, super-seriousness can also be considered the scum. It is all based on one's vantage point, young man. I also wish nothing on anyone. I am just APATHETIC. Did you at least take psych 101, so you know what apathy means?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:43 pm
@Foofie,
I know what it means. It means I dont give a **** about anyone or anything else as long as I've got mine.
Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:17 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I know what it means. It means I dont give a **** about anyone or anything else as long as I've got mine.

Incorrect. It means "I don't give a **** about anyone or anything else," regardless of whether or not I have anything. Apathy is apathy, even for oneself.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 10:55 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
JTT would make excuses for The Devil .

I have made excuses for the Devil, Finn, and the Finn, Devil.

Isn't it odd, Finn, that an honest, moral, upstanding citizen like you prefers to attack the messenger instead of addressing the facts?

Quote:
if he thought it would advance his obsessive mission to paint the US in the darkest of colors...generally black and red

There's absolutely nothing I, or anyone, could do in that regard if the facts weren't there to provide ample support, Finn. But you already know that, fine, moral, upstanding citizen that you are.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 11:16 am
@panzade,
Quote:
While you make some good points about America's racist treatment of Japan that statement is utter nonsense.
The US didn't realize the extent of unit 731's work until the end of the war.

While your second statement may or may not be true, Pan, it is true that the US didn't really care about what Japan was doing in China. What the US cared about was getting their fair share, getting access to China.

First to whether the US knew, before the end of WWII, of Unit 731. That really is of no import, certainly it isn't vis a vis what you thought I was saying.

But, if the US was acting in such a noble fashion, how would you explain this:

Quote:

Unit 731

American grant of immunity
After Imperial Japan surrendered to the Allies in 1945, Douglas MacArthur became the Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers, rebuilding Japan during the Allied occupation. MacArthur secretly granted immunity to the physicians of Unit 731 in exchange for providing America, but not the other wartime allies, with their research on biological warfare.[6] American occupation authorities monitored the activities of former unit members, including reading and censoring their mail.[28] The U.S. believed that the research data was valuable. The U.S. did not want other nations, particularly the Soviet Union, to acquire data on biological weapons.[29]

The Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal heard only one reference to Japanese experiments with "poisonous serums" on Chinese civilians. This took place in August 1946 and was instigated by David Sutton, assistant to the Chinese prosecutor. The Japanese defense counselor argued that the claim was vague and uncorroborated and it was dismissed by the tribunal president, Sir William Webb, for lack of evidence. The subject was not pursued further by Sutton, who was likely aware of Unit 731's activities. His reference to it at the trial is believed to have been accidental.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731#American_grant_of_immunity

Why did the US, while it was trumpeting to the world its concern for peace and the freedom of peoples everywhere, do the same with the Nazis?

Foofie

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 02:57 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
While you make some good points about America's racist treatment of Japan that statement is utter nonsense.
The US didn't realize the extent of unit 731's work until the end of the war.

While your second statement may or may not be true, Pan, it is true that the US didn't really care about what Japan was doing in China. What the US cared about was getting their fair share, getting access to China.

First to whether the US knew, before the end of WWII, of Unit 731. That really is of no import, certainly it isn't vis a vis what you thought I was saying.

But, if the US was acting in such a noble fashion, how would you explain this:

Quote:

Unit 731

American grant of immunity
After Imperial Japan surrendered to the Allies in 1945, Douglas MacArthur became the Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers, rebuilding Japan during the Allied occupation. MacArthur secretly granted immunity to the physicians of Unit 731 in exchange for providing America, but not the other wartime allies, with their research on biological warfare.[6] American occupation authorities monitored the activities of former unit members, including reading and censoring their mail.[28] The U.S. believed that the research data was valuable. The U.S. did not want other nations, particularly the Soviet Union, to acquire data on biological weapons.[29]

The Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal heard only one reference to Japanese experiments with "poisonous serums" on Chinese civilians. This took place in August 1946 and was instigated by David Sutton, assistant to the Chinese prosecutor. The Japanese defense counselor argued that the claim was vague and uncorroborated and it was dismissed by the tribunal president, Sir William Webb, for lack of evidence. The subject was not pursued further by Sutton, who was likely aware of Unit 731's activities. His reference to it at the trial is believed to have been accidental.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731#American_grant_of_immunity

Why did the US, while it was trumpeting to the world its concern for peace and the freedom of peoples everywhere, do the same with the Nazis?

What's ignoble about gaining knowledge from a former enemy? Meanwhile, as far as nobleness goes, the US did not vanquish its enemies. Both became allies, under democratic governments.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 03:47 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
What's ignoble about gaining knowledge from a former enemy? Meanwhile, as far as nobleness goes, the US did not vanquish its enemies. Both became allies, under democratic governments.

And today both have stronger, more vibrant economies than the good ole US of A.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 05:19 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
What's ignoble about gaining knowledge from a former enemy?

Nothing, Foofie.

What is so immoral about what the US did was pick and choose who was guilty of war crimes and who wasn't. The scientists of Unit 731 were offered immunity in exchange for their knowledge of some of the most heinous actions of WWII.

But you already knew that. Your idea of morality is to protect those close to you with the rest be damned.

The US makes a big pretense out of locating and extraditing little Nazi functionaries, people who ran the trains to concentration camps, etc, but they, again, protected the higher ranking worst of the worst and brought them into the fold of the US, where, it must be noted, they fit in well.

As regards WWII and Japan, the US and the UK forced Japan into taking the actions they did. The US wasn't this noble country saving the world. It was a greedy country that saw WWII as a huge stepping stone to establishing themselves as the world superpower, free to rape and pillage whatever country they wanted. And rape and pillage they did.
JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 06:55 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Meanwhile, as far as nobleness goes, the US did not vanquish its enemies. Both became allies, under democratic governments.

Though they [US governments] are deeply immoral, they aren't stupid. Look at how easily they have duped all of you for so long.

There would have been no vanquishing Germany or Japan. Such an endeavor would have cost the US plenty in money and lives. And why waste the money and troops [though troops have never mattered] to do so when the stage had been set for the US to become world plunderer in chief of so many nations that actually had a great deal of wealth.

Your statement, above, stands as tribute to your appalling ignorance. But ignorant is just how your government wants you.

Consider just how many countries the US has vanquished/tried to vanquish. Consider the enormous loss of life that the US, this bastion of goodness, has caused in doing that. Consider the enormous wealth that the US, this bastion of goodness, has stolen from other countries.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 07:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I have found that the most effective voices appeal to the good of America to address the bad.

More absolute nonsense, Max. If your little maxim had the slightest, the tiniest bit of truth to it, then this wouldn't have continued unabated for well over a century.

If your maxim had any truth to it, the entire GW Bush administration would now be behind bars. Reagan and Bush Sr, serial war criminals, would not have things named after them.

You see, Max, just how silly your idea is. It just doesn't work, has never worked, will never work.

You people just don't care that your top leaders commit heinous crimes, that they are committing ongoing heinous crimes as you sit in your backyards enjoying a summer barbeque.

Note that your propaganda spiel earned you a big thumbs up from others you are as delusional as you.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 07:55 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

What is so immoral about what the US did was pick and choose who was guilty of war crimes and who wasn't. The scientists of Unit 731 were offered immunity in exchange for their knowledge of some of the most heinous actions of WWII.

But you already knew that. Your idea of morality is to protect those close to you with the rest be damned.

You really need to stop pretending to know what other people know, or think, that you only know in cyberspace. But, you apparently, from prior posts, do believe you can read my mind. Sorry, young man, you are not a mind reader as far as Foofie is concerned.

Just more JTT pejorative ad hominems.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 09:35 pm
bump
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 09:44 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Re: JTT (Post 4762913)

JTT wrote:
Do you prefer to torture kittens or puppies?

Decency will not allow that, UNLESS thay r communists.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 10:07 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Re: JTT (Post 4762913)

JTT wrote:
Do you prefer to torture kittens or puppies?

Decency will not allow that, UNLESS thay r communists.

Regarding your use of the word "thay," I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you intending "thay" to represent those who would torture others or those who would be tortured? The way your sentence is structured, you seem to be justifying the torture of Communists. If I'm mistaken in my interpretation, please forgive.

But if you are, in fact, defending the use of torture, you have actually lowered yourself to the level of the Communists you condemn. In other words, you're advocating fighting Communists with Communist tactics; in other words, "The end justifies the means." Speaking hypothetically: If you had ever been in a position to put this philosophy to practice during the Cold War, you would have, in fact, become a war criminal.

This has nothing to do with politics or ideology. It has everything to do with morality and "right and wrong." I've never been a soldier, but I know perfectly well that there are standards of conduct even in warfare. You're not dealing with cartoon characters or cardboard cutouts here. You're dealing with real living human beings -- some, if not many, who were not even Communists.

David, you're a far better person than that. If you condone torture, you betray your own ideals.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 10:57 pm
Whoa, Foofie is one nihilistic prick. And people worry about me? Damn, this world really has its ass on backwards.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 11:31 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
That is true in many ways. About the world, that is..
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 11:36 pm
@wmwcjr,
The ignorant is encouraged; the intellectual is disparaged.

The funny is taken seriously; the serious is taken as funny.

Yes is no; no is yes, when people's comfort is more important than the truth.

Lies are truth, and truth are now lies, for lies make people feel better, while truth make people feel feeble.

When someone stands up, there is always someone there to drag them down by defending the wolf among sheep that is being stood up to.

No matter what, this entire world is backwards. He who wants to live, is considered evil; he who lives like a dog, is treated like a god.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 01:02 am
@One Eyed Mind,
'Tis true.
0 Replies