Is that stuff that JTT says about America true?

BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:45 pm
@Ceili,
Sorry dear you are the one who was claiming your little tiny nation is nearly perfect.

I had made no such claims concerning the US.
Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:47 pm
@BillRM,
My tiny nation??? Idiot.
In case you didn't notice the LOL, I'll point it out again.
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:49 pm
@BillRM,
Bill dont be a jerk.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:50 pm
@GracieGirl,
good luck with that...

0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Not really. Do you feel like I am?

I wasnt sure. I guess it was kinda funny. I should lighten up. Smile
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:52 pm
@Ceili,
The French/English thing had cool off for the moment but it is hardly over with.

I had a former co-worker that was a French/Canadian and he told me he had great difficulty being allow to be educated in an ‘English’ school as he wished to be instead of the ‘French’ school that his blood line call for.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:57 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
My tiny nation??? Idiot.

In term of population your nation is indeed tiny and the bulk of your nation population is within a narrow belt near the US/Canadian border.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:58 pm
@BillRM,
I live in the most english province in Canada and my kids were educated in french. Your point again? Where did he live? In some tiny little anglais town? In quebec, french kids have to fight to go to english schools. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but it ain't working... You don't know squat, stick to your little florida corner, you haven't got the smarts to talk about anything else.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:14 pm
@Ceili,
Poor Canadians you guys need to feel superior in some manner to the most powerful nation on earth that you find yourself in bed with.

A nation who US citizens hardly even give a thought to except when you cross the border in droves on weekends taking all the parking places around the discount stores such as BJ that are within a hundred miles of the border.

Or when the retired French Canadians who come down to South Florida and drive slowly on our highways and who refused to tip the people who wait on them.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:15 pm
@BillRM,
how do you feel about mormons, bill?

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:18 pm
First he's bitching about the poor french canucks, then his bitching about them spending money in his neck of the woods. Poor ******, can't make up his mind.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:19 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
my kids were educated in french

The Englishes are not the ones who are uptight about maintaining their language and culture so I would not be surprise if you had no problem having your children educated in French.

The reverse however seems to be a problem at least it was for my former co-worker.

You nation is hardly any more perfect then any other nation.
Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:23 pm
@BillRM,
Again... I know it's hard for you to understand english. It was a joke, but your little mind can't comprehend normal written english, I guess LOL was a stumper eh!
Again, I have no idea how old your "friend" is, but french education in Canada is pretty universal. But then again, english education must have been difficult to find in florida too.. Just a guess..
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:29 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili, you're wasting your time.

Bill's obviously a moron or a very good actor.
Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:36 pm
@GracieGirl,
I know, he's on ignore normally. Tonight I felt like mixing it up with an idiot. Had my fill for a while, I'm all done for the next few months.
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:39 pm
@Ceili,
Haha! Good call! Very Happy
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:26 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Bill's obviously a moron or a very good actor.

LOL a little 13 years old feeling free to talk about a 62 years old in that manner.

Shame shame on her parents for not monitoring her behaviors on the internet and the websites she go to and take part in.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:44 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL a little 13 years old feeling free to talk about a 62 years old in that manner
I think she is 15, but regardless she certainly missed a few tanning of her backsides that she had coming to her years ago. American parenting is now a complete disaster. What do the Brits call uncivilized youth?? ..."Feral" I think, and it is a good word.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:50 pm
@GracieGirl,
You know when I was 13 years old in 1962 I was also under the impression that I knew it all and my judgment and wisdom match any adult.

However in 1962 there was no internet that would allow me to safety expressed that opinion directly to adults without the fear of my parents coming down on me like the hammer of god.

Nor would my parents have allowed me to interact with people such as Ceili that would encourage me in that direct.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:54 pm
Can somebody get me a tissue.