Is that stuff that JTT says about America true?

talk72000

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 03:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
In September 2009, Fallujah General Hospital, Iraq, had 170 new born babies, 24% of whom were dead within the first seven days, a staggering 75% of the dead babies were classified as deformed.
This can be compared with data from the month of August in 2002 where there were 530 new born babies of whom six were dead within the first seven days and only one birth defect was reported.
Doctors in Fallujah have specifically pointed out that not only are they witnessing unprecedented numbers of birth defects but what is more alarming is: "a significant number of babies that do survive begin to develop severe disabilities at a later stage."
Baby Fatima Ahmed was born in Fallujah, Iraq with deformities that include two heads. In September 2009, Fallujah General Hospital, Iraq, had 170 new born babies, 24% of whom were dead within the first seven days, a staggering 75% of the dead babies were classified as deformed. This can be compared with data from the month of August in 2002 where there were 530 new born babies of whom six were dead within the first seven days and only one birth defect was reported. Doctors in Fallujah have specifically pointed out that not only are they witnessing unprecedented numbers of birth defects but what is more alarming is:

http://www.thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-/global_elite_strategy/baby-fatimah-ahmed-born-with-two-heads-in-fallujah.jpe
Quote:
Fatima Ahmed was born in Fallujah with deformities that include two heads

http://www.thewe.cc/weplanet/news/depleted_uranium_iraq_afghanistan_balkans.html

It doesn't count as they are Iraqi not Americans.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:14 pm
Well, gutless coward that I am, I've just now added the second person to my Ignore list.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:27 pm
@talk72000,
Amazing that even those depleted uranium were only used in armor on armor battles and no connection to health harm had been shown yet all those poor babies had been born with birth defects is somehow due to depleted shells fire from one tank in order to destroy another tank.

Are the Iranians using burned out tanks in the middle of the desert to set up families housekeepings?

It take in any case far more then a name such as uranium and a few pictures of poor children with birth defects with no shown connection between the two to drive an anti American campaign beyond the uneducated third world.

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Well, gutless coward that I am, I've just now added the second person to my Ignore list.

Ditto
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:38 pm
@BillRM,
DU rounds burn at a high temp, and turn into fine dust upon impact. DU is used in more rounds that just tank ammo. Lots more rounds.

A US ammo dump, Camp Falcon, in Iraq exploded, sending DU dust downwind onto the US base. Iraqis won't be the only ongoing casualties of this nuclear waste product.

http://www.brussellstribunal.org/FalconBase.htm

thack45

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:50 pm
@talk72000,
If you're going to post pics like this, it'd be nice if your reason for doing so would be a little more clear than you've made it in whatever little cat fight you've got going on here.
Builder

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:55 pm
@thack45,
Those pics are from the first Iraq invasion.

Plenty of info out there about DU and much of it is from A US doctor Doug Rokke.

http://www.blatantworld.com/speech/dr_doug_rokke_on_depleted_uranium_weapons_in_the_gulf_war.html

Quote:
Talk by Dr. Doug Rokke, former head of the Pentagon's Depleted Uranium Project speaking about Depleted Uranium (DU) just prior to the most recent invasion of Iraq. He gives some perspective on the use of DU as a weapon, and it's contamination prospects, both for those using it, and those it is being used on.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-VkpR-wka8
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:59 pm
@Builder,
Sorry but anti armor is the only use of such a round it is worthless in any other role compare to other types of shells.

And breathing in it fumes at high densities is not healthful but that go to the same degree to any other heavy metals and is due to it chemical nature not it nuclear nature.

Off hand the millions of tons of poisons released by the burning oil fields alone in Desert Storm seems a far more likely source of health problems compare to a small amounts of DU that might had reach the lungs of pregnancies women.

0 Replies

thack45

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 05:03 pm
@Builder,
I didn't ask for links. I asked for a clear reason for posting the pics. From talk72000.
Builder

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 05:10 pm
@thack45,
Shock and Awe sound like a familiar tactic, thack??
thack45

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 05:49 pm
@Builder,
It sounds like a military strategy developed in 1996. This is more like the Pictures of Aborted Fetuses tactic of some anti-abortionists.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 06:29 pm
@thack45,
The reason for posting the pictures is to shut off your abilities to think so unsupported claims can get by your logic.

The words uranium and birth defects was not enough so throwing in those pictures was the next step.
0 Replies

ryoung

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:45 pm
@talk72000,
You are one dispicable discusting person.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 11:31 pm
@ryoung,
How about blaming Bushes war and all the smoke and shells and explosions it produced because he lied about WMD's. As you can see Iraq wants out of Iraq, and I for one cant blame them at all.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 01:21 am
@ryoung,
ryoung wrote:
You are one dispicable discusting person.
U might wanna try the Ignore button; it works very well.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 02:15 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
How about blaming Bushes war and all the smoke and shells and explosions it produced because he lied about WMD's. As you can see Iraq wants out of Iraq, and I for one cant blame them at all.

Most of the smoke and oil fires and even large tanks battles using DU shells came during Desert Storm one and not having a man such as Saddam Hussein controlling most of the middle east old supply seems off hand a worthwhile goal.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 03:55 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
As you can see Iraq wants out of Iraq, and I for one cant blame them at all.

Iraq wants out of Iraq, huh? Where are they all gonna go? There's about 25,000,000 of 'em, ya know.
Builder

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 04:28 am
@Setanta,
From Wiki

Quote:
..... a report from Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies, reported that "three and a half million Iraqis have fled their homes and have not returned" since 2003. That number includes 1.7 million internally displaced persons (IDPs) and 1.8 million Iraqi expatriates.[5] The UNHCR puts the number even higher, estimating 4.7 million displaced Iraqis since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_Iraq
Setanta

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 05:03 am
@Builder,
So what's you point, Bubbala? Where are the other 22,000,000 supposed to go?