Is that stuff that JTT says about America true?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 01:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Oh my God, you're even more stupid than I thought you were. I can't believe that just shot over your head like that. Thanks for making me laugh.
Aren't you the guy who claimed that the protests in London had nothing to do with the Arab Spring, and who said that I was an idiot for claiming that the demonstrations would eventually get to America?

There is one very big problem for people who like to label me stupid and then ignore me...that is that I prove to be correct a large percentage of the time. Pay attention to people who are better educated (right more often) than you are, or don't.... I cant fix stupid.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 01:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
The riots in London had absolutely nothing to do with the Arab Spring. Those riots were nipped in the bud, and didn't spread. The global demonstrations that are going on now have absolutely nothing to do with the London riots. You really are starting to try my patience.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 01:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Don't feel bad hawkeye, there aren't many who can walk the razor sharp edge of izzy's wit.

Check back on our your most recent posts

You wrote "patients" instead of "patience," hence izzy's question as to whether or not you are a doctor.

Of course why you would realize you made the error and pick up on izzy's joke is something altogether different.

Do you really think the Arab Srping, the London riots and OWS are all one and the same?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 02:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Do you really think the Arab Srping, the London riots and OWS are all one and the same?
I am not in the habit of saying things I dont mean. Global order schemes have become oppressive, a violation of our dignity and of our human rights. Mubaraks oppression of Egyptians is little different that the American government oppression of the people through the Oligarchy that runs America, EU, UK, China et al. In all cases the protests are the same call for the people to take back the control of the society from the current rulers, who have betrayed us.
Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 02:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Since he can't spell in the first place, it was unreasonable of you to expect him to get the joke.
Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 02:24 pm
By the way, Chicken Little . . . you were supposed to be on your way out the door. Can't resist taking a peek, though, can you . . .
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 02:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I am not in the habit of saying things I dont mean.

Pardon me for telling you I don't agree with you in such an artless form Smile

Global order schemes have become oppressive, a violation of our dignity and of our human rights. Mubaraks oppression of Egyptians is little different that the American government oppression of the people through the Oligarchy that runs America, EU, UK, China et al. In all cases the protests are the same call for the people to take back the control of the society from the current rulers, who have betrayed us.

Fine sounding revolutionary rhetoric, but to equate the Mubarak regime with the elected governments of the US and UK is nonsense.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 04:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hawkeye has moved on from advanced linguistics, and is now being every bit as insightful as a social commentator.

PS Thanks for pointing out the flaming obvious to him.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:37 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
However, JTT focuses so much on those things that he ignores all the good this country has done.
I am a veteran of the US military, so maybe I am a bit biased.

MM asked for a discussion of the good things that the US does/has done but there were no takers. He did this more than once, still no takers.

Quote:
However, we are all telling you the same thing, that should tell you something.

No, "we" aren't, MM. Odd that yet another American, a military guy yet, who fought and died for "our freedoms", which includes discussing hard issues, has me on ignore. Another chickenshit from the land of the "brave".

Quote:
However, you cannot just take his word for history, or my word, or anyone elses.
You must do the research and learn for yourself the truth.

Notice, Gracie, how all these folks try to divert from the actual issue. MM could have engaged and discussed the historical record that I raised but he simpoly denied the entire thing. He was like a little child, fingers stuck in his ears, humming so he didn't have to face the truth.

How unlike you, Gracie, so many of these folks are. And they actually pretend that they are adults.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:41 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
How unlike you, Gracie, so many of these folks are. And they actually pretend that they are adults.

We should pretend to be children, like you do, JTT.
JTT

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:42 pm
@BillRM,
Isn't anyone going to whine, cry and kvetch about going off the topic of the thread. Where is Roger the dodger, and Osso and the rest of the whiners?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:45 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You're not even a convincing liar.

You would know, wouldn't you, pathfinder? You've certainly got some folks at A2K tricked.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:47 pm
@Setanta,
You sure can get off on tangents, can't you, O Wondrous Cataloger of US "Excesses"?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:51 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Since he can't spell in the first place, it was unreasonable of you to expect him to get the joke.

Your posts are full of typos and spelling errors, Set. Your advice on language issues is more often than not, pure drivel. Stop offering advice and taking these cheap shots about things that you hardly excel at.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:56 pm
@wandeljw,
You don't have to pretend to be a child, KW, that's how you act. Gracie has shown more maturity in her short time here than I've seen out of you and those like you in all the years that you have been at A2K.

Consider just this latest offering of yours. Still not adult enough to actually address the topic, are you?

Dig into your little pile of propaganda, see what you can come up with.
BillRM

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 07:33 pm
I see that JTT is busy postings away on this thread and I am wondering if anyone is seeing his postings?

Seems a ashame if he is doing all this work and everyone had him on ignore. Drunk
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 08:36 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I see that JTT is busy postings away on this thread and I am wondering if anyone is seeing his postings?

Are you referring to these posts:

Quote:
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2775/awnb.png
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 08:44 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Seems a ashame if he is doing all this work and everyone had him on ignore. Drunk

Who you talking about?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 08:46 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't think he's a nurse either.

(I was referring to the Carry On, Nurse and similar Doctor movies).

I see I'm piling on and will stop.
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 09:16 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Odd that yet another American, a military guy yet, who fought and died for "our freedoms", which includes discussing hard issues, has me on ignore.

Wow, even dead guys have you on ignore, JTT. That oughta' tell you something.