Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yes, fool, grammar is essential to expessing oneself coherently. I'm not suprised that you can't understand that.

Quote:
And for the record, My personal opinion whether for or against yours is not an insult either...Like you listed above, if you can not deal with that, then you go!

This was pretty hilarious. I go where? Your opinions don't insult me, it's the nasty personal remarks, the attacks in the middle of the night, the name calling. You're getting paid in your own coin, and you can't handle it. Big baby.
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Link what you want. You started this ****, not me. Whether you will admit it or not, you've just acknowledged that you were lying when you said that i responded to you with hostility from the beginning.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:37 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Big baby.

Lol's how old are you? You be baiting why not just have a grown up conversation even if Spades sounds pissed of, you are acting the same way.... Childish.. He's defending but you are baiting why is that?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:43 am
@Setanta,
Here are the posts that started it all...

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-64#post-4830965

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-65#post-4830978

When you found it utterly incapable of an atheist asking for a sign from a god to believe....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I am sorry my friend he is one person who just rubs me the wrong way...And sometimes I go overboard...But I realize it is the only way someone will stand up to a bully like him, and for him to realize his irrationals...Not only that, If a brave one did not do what I am doing...He would be doing this for years too come!! That bothers me a lot!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hey Spades.

Let me remind you... Bully's want to get someone so worked up... Do you let them?

Being brave is speaking just your mind, of reality.. Not arguing with those that want to rub you the wrong way, isn't that their purpose? Do you, should you, let them? Don't let anything bother you.. Just be you... It seems you feel that he's going to do this to you for years and so you have to put a stop to it, as it bothers you... Reacting doesn't put a stop to it...

I think somethings Set stated, in reality was fair, a fair call... I also think however that he just is himself, you know.. Likes to wind ... This is where you have to see the difference as a person that you are... And, say fine... nothing more needs to be said.

That, mind you will prob piss him off but not really, he's in understanding, he just doesn't like being dissed, nor do you.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:54 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yes, fool, grammar is essential to expessing oneself coherently. I'm not suprised that you can't understand that.

Well, I chose to express my self in my OWN style, for my tastes rather than the conventional way....If you think it makes me look less credible...And must be the reasons why...And DO NOT ASK WHY!!! Your problem...You seem to understand me just fine....I do not believe you can not understand me....

Quote:

Since it is to you..." expressing" and "surprised" Did I understand what you meant? Does this mean I think you less or more than a dickhead than before? Nope!
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You express yourself incoherently again. My response to your response to RL was that an atheist is not going to ask for a sign from god, since atheists don't believe that there is a god. So, the posts you linked are not the ones that started it all. It started with your silly claim about atheists asking for a sign from god. RL was clearly saying that atheists want evidence--no mention of "a sign from god." You cannot coherently follow a train of thought.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You come here in the middle of the night to attack me for something i wrote in response to someone else, and you claim i am a bully. You pick a fight, then try to blame it on me. You're really fucked up.
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That's right, call me names again, then whine about how i've always been hostile toward you. Liar. Cry baby.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:07 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You come here in the middle of the night to attack me for something i wrote in response to someone else, and you claim i am a bully. You pick a fight, then try to blame it on me. You're really fucked up.

In your original post, My opinion that your wrong, is my opinion that your wrong....All that other **** that happened was 50/50...What you listed above is not exactly how it went down....

And you have done the reverse **** to me before...In other fights we have had....Only you do not claim I am a bully, but a clown, hypocrite, asshole etc....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:13 am
OK, it was yesterday afternoon, but i didn't see it until this morning:

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Quote:
None of those constitute evidence that the other founders thought he was an atheist, which was your claim.

Because you, and others on here are too dumb to read between the lines...Did Jefferson have to say I am atheist, to validate it for you? Or can you not use your brain? You guys think your smart do to math, science, and history, or probables...But in terms of common sense, and or philosophical, or good judgment calls, you guys are fucken lost....That would mean, your the ones who are not the fit for survival, and are under the impression others make bad choices based on a God, But it is you who can't not distinguish a good choice from a bad one...and are crippled....Keep hitting those books, If you think that is the answer!

As far as Izzy's post there are far more atheists who think of higher superiority than that of theists...Since you discredit Bill, and RL I will give you 3 other examples...

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-2#post-4715575

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-158#post-4952451

"Why is it that you can't be the one that's wrong when so many people here (who are significantly smarter than you) are stating that you are?"

http://able2know.org/topic/185542-55#post-4944269

You quote my response to Bill, and you can't even get though the first sentence without an insult--yet you claim i'm the hostile one, that i'm a bully.

You're seriously fucked-up in the head.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:15 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
That's right, call me names again, then whine about how i've always been hostile toward you. Liar. Cry baby.

Have you not said Asshole, Hypocrite, Liar, Crybaby to me out of nowhere, and been hostile??

No, I will not take your word for it, link the posts...Failure of what you allege is of Good sense not ignorance....

Than I am not willing to waste my time! Failure to dispel your doubts, is of good sense not ignorance!

I was spot on was I not?

I could link those posts, but won't because our a vulture...Which means I know I am right on BOTH accounts...Go ahead and call me a liar! Doesn't change the fact at all!! Razz Razz

You want a baby? You got one!

See you tomorrow Found! Wink Wink Very Happy
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No, it was not out of nowhere, it was in response to your insults. Grow up, cry baby.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:18 am
Quote:
but won't because our a vulture

You crack me up . . . what the **** is that supposed to mean?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:21 am
@Setanta,
http://able2know.org/topic/176688-166#post-4953770

This was one example where I did that...

With which you have done it to me before....

So your the one whining! And you do act like a bully...You claim I am Hostile, but use different words...and throw insults...If you can not deal with someone flinging it back after it being done to them many times...When this was probably the first time I did it to you...

Then at least you realize the feeling is shitty indeed!
djjd62

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:23 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Quote:
but won't because your a vulture

You crack me up . . . what the **** is that supposed to mean?

does this make more sense Razz
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
A few pages before that, i called you out for insults, and you said you'd stop responding to my posts. Then you came back with that bullshit. But, of course, it's all my fault, huh? You have no sense of personal responsibility, everything bad that happens happens because other people are mean, you're just a lovey-dovey christian boy.

Liar.

Hypocrite.

Cry baby.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:26 am
@djjd62,
If that is what he intended, he's still being incoherent. I don't own any vultures.

Maybe he meant "you're" . . . but with that clown, who knows?
djjd62

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:30 am
@Setanta,
maybe it's some sort of communal vulture you were unaware of, ours and yours

the mind boggles