Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:44 am
@Setanta,
Then we agree on something...Because you saying you don't or have not baited me into argument, Is Hilarious coming from you!
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I critique your coherence. Your grammar is appalling enough, but it's your inability to coherently follow a train of thought that i am criticizing when i complain about your English. It is often almost impossible to decipher what you are trying to say. All you've got so far is a criticism that i ignore the convention for capitalizing the first person singular subjective pronoun, and that i misspelled one word.

As for "dickish moves," in the spirit of your feeble criticisms: this is not about typing, it's about gross errors--dam is a construction to block the flow of water, the word you wanted was damn; "If your a hypocrite . . . " the word you wanted was "you're," the contraction of you are.

You came here this morning, quoted a response i made to someone else, and used it as a launching pad for nasty and dull-witted personal attacks on me. Then you cry about how your are abused by me. You're the hypocrite around here. None of this would have happened this morning if you had not decided to launch an attack.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:53 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If Fil claims to be an agnostic, which is what you said, then it doesn't apply to him. This is what i mean about your inability to coherently follow a train of thought.

Stop being so lazy, and scroll up about 15 posts....

If Fil makes a post like this...

Fil said:

Quote:
I would n´t go as far as saying that they claim it but I am certainly convinced they believe it and that they suggest it more or less vaguely...obviously such confidence is unfounded and let me just remind people around I am an agnostic with strong tendency´s for atheism in terms of personnel belief...[/size]

And says something like this...

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-2#post-4715575

Than it does apply to him!

Not that I have answered yours, why don't you answer mine!
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So i suppose that when you launched your attack on me this morning, using a quote of a response of mine to Bill, not to you, was that an example of approaching someone in a caring way? Calling someone a "dickbag," is that an example of approaching someone in a caring way?

Hypocrite.
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I cannot make you argue; if you argue with me or with anyone else, that is your choice, you have chosen to argue. So apparently you have a problem with accepting personal responsibility for your choices, as well as with coherence.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:02 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I critique your coherence. Your grammar is appalling enough, but it's your inability to coherently follow a train of thought that i am criticizing when i complain about your English. It is often almost impossible to decipher what you are trying to say. All you've got so far is a criticism that i ignore the convention for capitalizing the first person singular subjective pronoun, and that i misspelled one word.

As for "dickish moves," in the spirit of your feeble criticisms: this is not about typing, it's about gross errors--dam is a construction to block the flow of water, the word you wanted was damn; "If your a hypocrite . . . " the word you wanted was "you're," the contraction of you are.

Thanks again for the critique...But like I said before, I do not go around Critiquing your grammar, and never said mine was not worse...You took it upon yourself to voice your displeasure with mine! That is your problem to deal with not mine! That IS a Launching pad to start a fight! especially, whether your grammar is better on not, if I can pick out one word from a small post in which you misspelled, that that is being a huge hypocrite, and a dickish thing to do...With no Sole intention but to fight...Cause if it really bothered you enough for me to learn and change you would have approached me in a civil way, and I would have gladly listened...If you approach me in a dickbagish way....I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT ABOUT MY POSTS UPSET YOU OR NOT! THAT IS THE WAY IT IS< AND WILL REMAIN!

Quote:
You came here this morning, quoted a response i made to someone else, and used it as a launching pad for nasty and dull-witted personal attacks on me. Then you cry about how your are abused by me. You're the hypocrite around here. None of this would have happened this morning if you had not decided to launch an attack.

Please! like I can not find at least 5 times you have done that toward me??

Just stop joker! Go back to whatever it was before you came here....

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The word you wanted was "then," not "than." One either is or is not an atheist, and it's not a belief, it's the rejection of a belief. On that basis, i cannot consider Fil to be an atheist--he claims to be an agnostic.

The post you linked shows Fil talking about the god he believes in, which makes him a theist, not an atheist.

In any event, he doesn't claim to be morally superior. Since you have such problems with following a coherent train of thought, i'll remind that Izzy claims that atheists claim to be morally superior. Fil doesn't qualify as an atheist, and he isn't claiming to be morally superior.

I don't give a rat's ass if you answer my questions or not. But when i find you sneaking in here in the middle of the night to attack me, you can bet i'm going to go after you just the way you have gone after me.
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You can spend all week attempting to critique my grammar, but it won't be any good, because you lack the skills. I'll stop when you stop, clown. Don't make unprovoked personal attacks on me, don't call me names, then it will all go away. For the record, disagreeing with you, questioning you--those are not personal attacks. No one is obliged to either agree with you or refrain from criticizing you, especially not in a place like this. Grow up.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:08 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
So i suppose that when you launched your attack on me this morning, using a quote of a response of mine to Bill, not to you, was that an example of approaching someone in a caring way? Calling someone a "dickbag," is that an example of approaching someone in a caring way?

Hypocrite.

It is not a caring way...But from the moment we first talked, you approached me with hostility...So therefor, I picked up on it, and give the **** right back to you as it comes....But the thing that "proves" this is...I am rarely insulting to another, and when I am, I apologize....I have seen at least 3 others where you have this assholish attitude toward them....And so it is not me here it is you! The problem is...Is that no matter how hateful this makes me look...This is the kind of **** you deserve for treating people like you do...And I am not gonna back down from you! Like they might!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:10 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I cannot make you argue; if you argue with me or with anyone else, that is your choice, you have chosen to argue. So apparently you have a problem with accepting personal responsibility for your choices, as well as with coherence.

So then the exact goes for you! And I have not baited you into shitless anything....You "chose" to sit here and fight with me! I told you why I do it with you, Now try to conjure up to explain why you do it to me, this time without the lies, of me baiting you!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That's bullshit. I responded to this thread, and showed no hostility toward you. You're a liar as well as a hypocrite. It seems you have a persecution complex, too. That's pretty common in christians in my experiece. Dickbag.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:18 am
This is my first post in this thread. It shows no hostility, it doesn't even mention you. It's on page two:

Setanta wrote:
I know of no reason from scripture to assume that he'd be anxious to convince anyone of anything. Certainly the god of the old testament wouldn't give a rat's ass what you believe.

In your post #4716048 you resond to that post by writing:

Quote:
(these are your opinions) and rather just cheap shots, I have nothing nice to say in response....have a nice day!

Don't try to peddle some **** about hostility. You're the hostile son of a bitch around here.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:18 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I do say what i mean--you're the one who has the problem with coherence. For example, i know of no one here who is "pushing" science as an alternative to reason, that would be idiotic, because science requires reason to be functional. This is just another example of your incoherence. If you could express yourself coherently, and actually use logic rather than just talking about it, most of these problems would go away.

Quote:
But the science that goes on behind Spade's mental processes is the same as the science that goes on behind yours. And mine.

Just like movies are all different but the science behind them is the same.

Smile I've never actually seen someone so full of crap that wants to argue and rive people up, only I aint taking your bait... I don't know who you "think" you are but you can't profess how people talk, think... I used logic and I read where people were using science, this is one only example. You think I care if you stop attacking, that you go away? Like I said, I'm a big girl.. You are the one trying on but not winning... Set, just get it.. .We all think differently why are you here if you don't think anything is possible ? Seems you are here to raz Spades and me whilst you are at it, because you believe there are two that think differently than alot, guess what? We do... So what, that's our opinion and don't push the Bible **** on me, cause I don't read it, and Spades knows I am not a preacher, just curious to what's occured and what people see and feel.

You are the one that needs anger management or else, you are sitting laughing each time you post , loving the anger thrown back at you.. I don't deal with your type I don't find it constructive, useful or worthy...

Go get me.
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:20 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Your second quote is unattributed, but as it's not mine, i really don't care what you think it proves. I assure you i'm not angry--you're nothing to me.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:23 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
The word you wanted was "then," not "than." One either is or is not an atheist, and it's not a belief, it's the rejection of a belief. On that basis, i cannot consider Fil to be an atheist--he claims to be an agnostic.

It does not sink in with you does it?? You only like to hear and think what you want huh?? I told you 3 times, I do not care If my grammar is perfect, you do! So your the one who looks like an asshole, If I find grammar mistakes in your post not me!! I do not go around talking to others about their bad grammar skills you do!! So I guess you have listening problems? And a Controlling problem that you have not got under control??

Quote:
The post you linked shows Fil talking about the god he believes in, which makes him a theist, not an atheist.

In any event, he doesn't claim to be morally superior. Since you have such problems with following a coherent train of thought, i'll remind that Izzy claims that atheists claim to be morally superior. Fil doesn't qualify as an atheist, and he isn't claiming to be morally superior.

Whatever, Just a bullshit way to dodge the fact of you did not read the post before telling me I can not follow a thought...By what Fil posted....He is saying he follows Atheistic tendencies....and in his post he was demeaning, and acting superior....If you wish to weasel out go for it! I could link ten more atheists doing such things....But it is useless, because you will weasel out of how it is different...and how delusional, or lost I am!....

Quote:
I don't give a rat's ass if you answer my questions or not. But when i find you sneaking in here in the middle of the night to attack me, you can bet i'm going to go after you just the way you have gone after me.

Good! Then you fully understand how I felt the first time we ever got in a scuffle, and how hostile you were to me...and why I give the **** back where it once came, and started from!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:26 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
you're nothing to me.
Rolling Eyes Neutral Yeah cause you don't know me.. Nor do you want to.. This is all about you.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:28 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You can spend all week attempting to critique my grammar, but it won't be any good, because you lack the skills. I'll stop when you stop, clown. Don't make unprovoked personal attacks on me, don't call me names, then it will all go away. For the record, disagreeing with you, questioning you--those are not personal attacks. No one is obliged to either agree with you or refrain from criticizing you, especially not in a place like this. Grow up.

Yeah, Grow up!! Asshole! Your the one who started critiquing my grammar, I did not start doing it to you...I don't give a **** that your grammar is better than mine, I do it for style, and to type faster...

Your the one who thinks that is such a big factor as to someone's coherency...I did not make such a ridiculous claim, you did!

So if I find mistake(s) in your posts...You the one who looks like the asshole, NOT ME!!!

And for the record, My personal opinion whether for or against yours is not an insult either...Like you listed above, if you can not deal with that, then you go!
Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I got a good laugh out you saying that i'm the one who looks like an asshole. You come in here in the middle of the night to launch an attack on me, but you say i'm the one who looks like an asshole. You crack me up.

Whatever is a useful word for fools like you. You cannot follow a coherent train of thought. Izzy alleged that atheists in this thread are the ones who claim to be morally superior. I acknowledged that that fool Bill might have said something stupid like that, but that one swallow does not a summer make. Since that time you have failed to demonstrate that atheists in this thread claim to be morally superior--which is what Izzy was saying.

Instead, you've wandered all over your bleak, impoverished mental landscape, taking every opportunity you could manufacture to make nasty remarks and call names. You're pathetic. Tell me about approaching people in a caring manner again, Jesus boy.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:31 am
@Setanta,
But NOTICE THIS!!!

I have nothing nice to say in response....have a nice day!

I still DID reply with a nice response....

Now I will link the post I was referring to with hostility....

And sorry, I was not aware we talked on page 2....

I will link the post of your hostility, that started EVERYTHING!!!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:33 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spades, here is the thing.

You know by starting a thread like this you are going to get those that dis-agree with you. Those that don't believe full stop and those that question so want to just read.....

My thoughts are this... Believe in what you will. Me too.. Others as well.. After all life is about choices..

But, it's allowed me to question things, trying to work out where it fits in...

That's an amazing thing, that in itself...

Don't get mad, don't get even.. Just be you and don't read into things... just be you.