Rioting spreading through London & to other English cities.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Gaddafi and Assad say the exact same words you do re what they are trying to do, so the comparison is not only not ludicrous but it is required.

It is completely ludicrous. It's only required because as always, you don't have a ******* clue about what's going on. Why do you have to always say something so teeth-gratingly stupid? Don't you just ever stop for a second and think, 'For once, I won't say something so utterly cretinous, it will freeze my bowels.'

Stop trying to be clever, because that's when you let people know you're stupid. So just try to keep up, that should do for starters. Everytime you try to think, you say something stupid. Instead, say something like, 'Oh a riot, must be a frightfully noisy affair,' that way people won't think you've been snorting ralgex.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:28 pm
@izzythepush,
his bullshit only works if you respond to it...

he craves an argument.

any stupid argument, the more obscene the better...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:31 pm
@Rockhead,
Maybe he should stick to obscenities, at least that makes some sort of sense.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:33 pm
@Rockhead,
It is so very important that the wrong questions don't get considered. One would be what does it mean when a nation gets all worked up over social confict in faraway lands but remains blind to the breakdown in civil society at home all the way up till the time the riots start?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

It is so very important that the wrong questions don't get considered. One would be what does it mean when a nation gets all worked up over social confict in faraway lands but remains blind to the breakdown in civil society at home all the way up till the time the riots start?

It's not happening. You're not a prophet. You're a moron. Repeat after me. 'Those burning houses must be dashed hot.'
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:42 pm
@izzythepush,
You get another gold star for your ability to keep your mind closed....congrats, or something.
Izzie

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:43 pm
@izzythepush,
http://images.scribblelive.com/2011/8/9/60330d07-2d48-44c8-a600-af1a3aadcdec_500.jpg

I still go with the British spirit is gonna come into force - going back to something Ceili posted that I wanted to comment on - there have been many MANY reports of "neighbours" who have come together who have never even spoken to their "neighbour" before - people coming onto the streets to help those who are homeless, who have nothing left, people just wishing to help others in their community and nationwide.

I have to believe somewhere along the line that some good has to come out of it - sad as that is. Perhaps the UK will show less tolerance for this kind of behaviour... perhaps things can change. I just don't know. It is such a small minority of people who have managed to cause so much trouble and heartbreak and the others have been swept along. No less guilty, but less of a danger when separated out.

I do hope the people will come together and they will rebuild and rebuild better and, well, I guess back to my bubble.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well at least I don't keep my bowels closed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:46 pm
@Izzie,
If we really wanted to sweep the scum off our streets, we couldn't go far wrong by starting with the Daily Express. It's very typical of them to frame the story around a pair of shapely breasts.
Izzie

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 04:59 pm
@izzythepush,
I know, sorry about that, nasty nasty newspaper. I don't read the papers per se but I am in touch with some of the photographers.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Izzie

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
twit
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Stop trying to be clever, remember, 'those looters, they must be stealing stuff.'
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:07 pm
@Izzie,
I'm sorry Izzie, but the Express and the Mail are my two least favourite rags, they act like they're respectable, but they're just as trashy as the Sun and the Mirror.
Izzie

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:22 pm
@izzythepush,

yep Iz.with.a.y

They're all pants and b*ll*cks! Wink
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:29 pm
@Izzie,
I've seen that before. I like the Russell Howard one as well.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

would that be by way of censorship? Mob action?

No, by way of forcably inserting you up the management's arses.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:33 pm
"We're just showing the police that we can do whatever we want."

I wouldn't have minded if ^^she got hit with the water canon lol.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 05:37 pm
@izzythepush,
HA! Just watched his spending cuts one... <chuckling badly> Wink I would posted it, but ya know on A2K, you don't mess with the Bunny Smile Razz
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)