cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 05:55 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
If you know they were lies, why are you perpetuating that myth with Obama?

Knowing they were lies, makes you a worse liar.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 06:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh, for sure. Now that's funny. Pointing out your pals hypocrisy is now so bad that we are the bad ones for pointing it out. Hahahahah.

Peddle that crap somewhere else. That's worse than pitiful.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 06:28 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You're the one peddling crap; you use lies to support your contention that Obama is responsible for the higher cost of gas.

You're both and liar and stupid!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 06:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're sick in the head. You're all a bunch of two-faced hypocrites and you're getting caught in your web of deceit and lies. That's why you have nothing left but personal attacks. Suck on it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 06:41 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Do you know what a ad hominem is? If you don't, learn the fundamentals of debate.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 06:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How come Nancy Pelosi doesn't tell CNN and MSNBC that Bush and Cheney are responsible for the rising gas prices? They were responsible last time.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 07:00 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Why don't you ask Pelosi? Asking me is a waste of cyberspace - and lacks common sense.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 07:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Is Nancy Pelosi a liar?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 07:14 pm
Oh, my. Now don't forget, kiddies. Obama is a Christian.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/04/25/easter-greeting/
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 07:23 pm
So where did the President go to church on Easter? Why no media coverage. Don't worry. Here we are.

http://www.wrno.com/pages/Morning_Show.html?article=8479610#ixzz1KXnkUGHE
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 07:55 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
It doesn't matter to me whether Pelosi is a liar or not; I don't take the time to investigate such time wasting issues. In the first place, I never cared for Pelosi. In the second, there are enough people like you to keep track of her record to lambast whatever you think she does wrong. Waste all the energy on such trivia; no skin off my nose.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 08:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your president is a liar. He is losing popularity every day. We are sick and tired of all the crap. Hope and change is over. You guys are ruining this country.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 09:05 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Where have you been, RD? I've been saying as much for many months. You're a little late to understand that Obama is a liar.

I'm ruining this country? You are insane in addition to being ignorant and stupid!
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 06:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

RD, Do you understand economics? Why are you blaming Obama for the high gas prices? Please detail your reasons, because your ability to blame this president has no basis in fact or reason, and based on ignorance.

If you're able to make such a blatant charge that Obama is the cause of higher gas prices, please explain how that works?
The price of oil does not justify the price of gasoline... The problem with the price is that of money... What we pay at the pump today reflects the price they expect to pay with inflated dollars tomorrow...The gas is not worth more, but the money is worth less, and it was the republicans, specifically one individual, Cheney, or Rumsfeld, who said: Deficits do not matter... And the reason for that is clear...

When they print money to cover their adventures republicans know that the democrats will either have to cut entitlements or raise taxes to make the money good again, and either course puts the republicans in a position to do it all again... I can't say how long it is going to take this people to get enough of the back and forth, left and right, no progress except retrograde progress government; but I have had enough... It's revolution time... No matter which way Mickey Mouse is pointing, It's revolution time...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 06:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your president is a liar. He is losing popularity every day. We are sick and tired of all the crap. Hope and change is over. You guys are ruining this country.
We has met the enemy and the enemy is thee, and thee, and anyone else but ME, ME, ME...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 06:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It doesn't matter to me whether Pelosi is a liar or not; I don't take the time to investigate such time wasting issues. In the first place, I never cared for Pelosi. In the second, there are enough people like you to keep track of her record to lambast whatever you think she does wrong. Waste all the energy on such trivia; no skin off my nose.
The only reason it should matter is that we must trust so few with so much, and while their honor may mean nothing to them it must mean everything to us... I think that if we had representation in the house at the same ratio to citizens as our founding fathers seemed to expect was their right, that we would have perhaps 7K+ reps... It would first price each one below the value of his virtue, and force each to represent districts themselves united in their concerns... Today the districts are divided by the parties so that reps might find any excuse for any vote on any subject... He can vote for the majority of his district, or stand on principals if he has any, based upon is claim of honor, and ask our trust... I am not very good at trust... I think few should send many, and that the reps should have no choice but to follow those who elected them in every vote, and to resign if they decline to do so... Fck Trust.

Try to understand... Districts are cut to deny people their votes year after fckin year... Those people then must count on party to represent them even though the person that casts a vote to give them relief is from another district entirely... Districts should be small, and parties should be ad hoc, if they exist at all, and those who elect should be certain that every vote cast by their official will have only their best interst at heart... Anyone voting a party line is a traitor... The way the house voted on the health care, for example, was treason... There is no way in hell that some few of them could not have joined in the debate, added to it, or broke with the ranks...

The parties have cut us like so much cheese, and now they are cut by us, divided by the division they have made certain, cut off from the center by a chasm of their own creation... The jokers posting here, and pointing the finger of enmity and calumny at their fellow citizens are victims well enough, but they are not the victims of their fellow citizens...The parties have brought this situation about, and only they benefit... Turn them out...
failures art

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 09:08 am
So wait, if Nanci Pelosi, CNN, MSNBC, etc etc etc are liars, then Renaldo Dubois is then permitted to lie?

How does that work? I suspect that to RD, a "liar" is anyone who speaks contrary to his political narrative.

Also, oil and gas prices will only ever go up. People profit from them going up and oil is a finite resource in a market with higher and higher demand. Basic economics.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 09:10 am
@failures art,
I'm not the topic. You lose.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 09:39 am
@Fido,
Fido, From many years ago, I have written to my congress members on many issues, and they just ignored my recommendations. They were important issues such as going to war in Iraq. Senator Feinstein told me they had to approve Bush's request for war, because they had "inside" information that required approval. Well, we all know they were all wrong. There were many other important issues, and Senator Feinstein chose to ignore my requests, and did the wrong thing.

If they're not going to listen to their constituents, I'm not wasting any more time with those dummies.

BTW, I have also written to the white house spokesperson who sends me emails. I told him/her that Obama can't continue to lie and get the people's confidence or vote. I try.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 10:42 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I'm addressing your claim. You admit that it's false to lay blame on Bush for gas prices, but knowing this, you consciously make the same claim on Obama. Your defense was that other people make the claim about Bush. How does this absolve you of telling a deliberate untruth?

A
R
T