Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 11:00 am
@failures art,
No, you're not addressing my claim. My claim has nothing to do with me.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 11:45 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
RD wrote,
Quote:
My claim has nothing to do with me.

ROFLMAO
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 11:45 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
So you can just say whatever you want? It's your claim. It has a lot to do with you. If you aren't concerned with truth based claims, then why should anyone read what you post?

You identified a false claim, and used it at the same time. You seem more interested in making Republicans look good than you are in discussing topics. Political tit-for-tat is boring. You cannot use other's actions as justification for your poor conduct. That's lazy.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 03:33 pm
@failures art,
Pitiful. Just plain pitiful.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 03:39 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
YOU are pitiful; when you don't know that what you claim is not about you!

Shall we credit Harvey with your claims?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 03:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You've lost. Every time one of you mocks and demeans a post it means you've lost. You don't get it. You're not fooling anyone that lives in the real world. We all know you're such pathetic addicted liars that you get confused very easily. Making things personal shows your weakness only you're all too damn stupid to realize it

We've had enough of you sleazy stinky pissants running around calling the American people stupid, racists, bigots, homophobes, etc. You're washed up. Last Nov was only a taste. The entree comes in 2012.
Fido

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:11 pm
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

So wait, if Nanci Pelosi, CNN, MSNBC, etc etc etc are liars, then Renaldo Dubois is then permitted to lie?

How does that work? I suspect that to RD, a "liar" is anyone who speaks contrary to his political narrative.

Also, oil and gas prices will only ever go up. People profit from them going up and oil is a finite resource in a market with higher and higher demand. Basic economics.

A
R
T
If you want gasoline prices to get reasonable in relation to the price of Oil; you have to use the magic wore: Nationalization...
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:21 pm
@Fido,

Nationalization is something the Obama regime want's to have happen in America.

This must not happen!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 05:30 pm
@H2O MAN,
Obama needs to removed as soon as possible. Too bad the election isn't this November.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 09:18 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Nationalization is something the Obama regime want's to have happen in America.

This must not happen!
It does not have to happen, and the government would not run things any better as it stands... All you need to do is scare the **** out of the oil companies...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:06 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I've lost nothing! When you post idiotic comments on these boards, only you lose.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:32 am

Of course Obama is a hypocrite, but he is also a master at distracting the dumbmasses.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:36 am
@cicerone imposter,
Nothing idiotic about my comments. The fact that YOU disagree with me doesn't equate to me making idiotic statements. That's all in your feeble infected mind.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:40 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Your disclaimers don't mean much; the people who read your posts will decide that!

I've rarely been challenged on my posts on a2k; that's a clue that what I post are usually universally accepted, and I'm one of the oldest posters on a2k.

You are also welcome to challenge any of my posts - even now.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't think I need your permission to challenge anyone's post, but I'm happy you approve.

You and your pals are not the judge. You may think you own freedom of speech in America, but I don't think so and so do millions of other Americans. Just because you're the oldest frog in the pond doesn't mean you're the smartest.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:52 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Who said I was the "judge" of anything?

You wrote,
Quote:
Obama needs to removed as soon as possible. Too bad the election isn't this November.

Total ignorance on your part; you don't even tell us why Obama needs to be removed. Your flat-out declaration show how stupid you are! You don't explain any cause for his removal, and I'm pretty sure why. Any explanation you state will be based on ignorance and lack of knowledge about the presidency of this country, and no concept of what the US Constitution is all about.

So, be my guest and tell us why he must be removed?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
He needs to be removed because he is incompetent. Promise after promise is being broken. Loyalty is a great attribute, but when you're loyal to a disaster, then we have to wonder if you're really intelligent or just faking it.

Stimulus promised jobs....no jobs. Gitmo....still open.....BO promised to never attack a nation that was no threat.......Gas prices.....Economy is in ruins......Unemployment over 9%......Losing Afghanistan.......A border drug war killing thousands with no end in site.......The terrorist trial supposed to be in NYC is now a military tribunal like most of us wanted, what a waste of time and money....
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:58 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You really are dumb! What does "incompetent" mean? You have to provide the when, how, and why - taking into consideration what other presidents have done.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:00 am
@cicerone imposter,
it means cicerone imposter.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:00 am
@cicerone imposter,
I better move this reply so you don't have an excuse.

Stimulus promised jobs....no jobs. Gitmo....still open.....BO promised to never attack a nation that was no threat.......Gas prices.....Economy is in ruins......Unemployment over 9%......Losing Afghanistan.......A border drug war killing thousands with no end in site.......The terrorist trial supposed to be in NYC is now a military tribunal like most of us wanted, what a waste of time and money....

0 Replies