If you were President...

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:41 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;55474 wrote:
Really? And the proof you have that you know anything about me is? What you read on here about a small miniscule part of my life. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Do not be so quick to judge those you really have never had a face to face convesation with, you know nothing of me nor will you, you passed that opportunity with incesent personal attacks, i reported you again but it seems that this site is happy to let bullies roam these pages arguing for no other reason than it gets them up,..ahem,.. in the morning.

How much European culture have managed to embrace and experince for yourself, London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, any? I seem to remember you being in the forces maybe had the opportunity and pleasure of some of these fine cities, but it would appear you learnt nothing from any travels to Europe, All are cosmopolitan and have diverse cultures, that is what being European is about, not a head burying in the sand person stuck in the past.

From what you've written, I think you're so liberal and vengefully anti-Western, you'd blow up the West if you had access to an "Adolf Hitler Button". Of course you'd escape first, probably to Saudi Arabia, thinking all was kewl. After the dirty deed was done, you'd attempt to go about your treasonous way, and suddenly find yourself wearing an orange jump-suit, getting your head sawed off slowly, to the chanting of, "ALLAH AKBAR", all around you. Have fun backing your executioners.:FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:46 am
@Numpty,
If I were the U.S. President, I'd order the military attack of Iran. I'd bomb the crap out of it, and then send in Special Forces to take out the nuke sites. They'd crawl every inch of them, detonating everything they found, until the job was done. The Iranian military would totally disappear. 'Tom the Twelver' would be captured and hanged on public TV. I'd sacrifice my rep, public image, political future, and that of my party, for the glorious cause of busting up Iran's nuclear capability. Who cares? The world would hate me anyway.:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55490 wrote:
From what you've written, I think you're so liberal and vengefully anti-Western, you'd blow up the West if you had access to an "Adolf Hitler Button". Of course you'd escape first, probably to Saudi Arabia, thinking all was kewl. After the dirty deed was done, you'd attempt to go about your treasonous way, and suddenly find yourself wearing an orange jump-suit, getting your head sawed off slowly, to the chanting of, "ALLAH AKBAR", all around you. Have fun backing your executioners.:FU1:

So being liberal = Anti western does it?

I would just like to see equality amoungst the world, unfortunately there are too many bigots out there.

Do you think it wrong for everyone to be on a 'level playing field'? That some people are 'better' than others because of their cultural background. No doubt people are academically different, but should a person be judged on where they come from, what they believe and what they look like. Surely it better to judge people by their actions.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:11 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;55536 wrote:
So being liberal = Anti western does it?

I would just like to see equality amoungst the world, unfortunately there are too many bigots out there.

Do you think it wrong for everyone to be on a 'level playing field'? That some people are 'better' than others because of their cultural background. No doubt people are academically different, but should a person be judged on where they come from, what they believe and what they look like. Surely it better to judge people by their actions.

But to you that means trashing your own heritage, which you do too gleefully and hastily to be understood as you would like. I say anyone who thinks so little of the Western Experience should depart from it, and seek comfort elsewhere. You'd be so much happier in Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or Nigeria. Let's see how you do at levelling those playing fields.:yup:
Numpty

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 01:30 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55548 wrote:
But to you that means trashing your own heritage, which you do too gleefully and hastily to be understood as you would like. I say anyone who thinks so little of the Western Experience should depart from it, and seek comfort elsewhere. You'd be so much happier in Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or Nigeria. Let's see how you do at levelling those playing fields.:yup:

OK, explain to me how wanting and seeking equality trashes the Heritage of this country becuase I am finding it a little hard to understand how.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 04:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55548 wrote:

Pointing out the imperfections in western society means we hate it now? :wtf:

Or are you just so oblivious as to not notice these things, or do you just not care about progress and improving the state of western society?

The first step is acknowledging there are problems not until then can we fix those things!
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:30 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;55557 wrote:
OK, explain to me how wanting and seeking equality trashes the Heritage of this country becuase I am finding it a little hard to understand how.

You express a subconsciously-lodged hatred of the West, and America in particular. You're a young White dude who is breaking his butt trying to promote a non-White agenda in Europe. In my book, that's cultural suicide, horribly misinformed and incalculably stupid. In the end, you'll regret it, because it isn't your battle. You're just too young and idealistic to understand that now. Non-Whites don't need or want Whitie to help them resolve their own problems. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:33 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55575 wrote:
Pointing out the imperfections in western society means we hate it now? :wtf:

Or are you just so oblivious as to not notice these things, or do you just not care about progress and improving the state of western society?

The first step is acknowledging there are problems not until then can we fix those things!

I fight like hell every day promoting progress. I also, however, believe strongly in personal responsibility, the kind MLK talked about at length.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:48 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55490 wrote:

You spout some amount of crap pino,you say your a teacher :eek:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55590 wrote:
I fight like hell every day promoting progress. I also, however, believe strongly in personal responsibility, the kind MLK talked about at length.

Pretending America is infallible is no way to make progress!
0 Replies