If you were President...

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:16 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55021 wrote:
It's done for survival.
So we as a country are not allowed to survive? If some other humans threaten our interests of survival, we cannot respond? Sorry you are a citizen of a country that does respond. You like every citizen are responcible.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:18 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55025 wrote:
So we as a country are not allowed to survive? If some other humans threaten our interests of survival, we cannot respond? Sorry you are a citizen of a country that does respond. You as every citizen is responcible.

Like I said before, killing for survival is okay. Killing for political agenda's is NOT.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55024 wrote:
But don't tell me that ALL choose to be gay.

and you didn't answer my hypothetical question about choosing to have OCD.
I didn't say that. My example is one of choice, can you show me your example of someone choosing OCD?
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:22 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55026 wrote:
Like I said before, killing for survival is okay. Killing for political agenda's is NOT.

Doesn't change the fact you are responsible for there actions. Also, why is it ok for survival and not for pleasure?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:24 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55027 wrote:
I didn't say that. My example is one of choice, can you show me your example of someone choosing OCD?

It's a hypothetical question, just answer it.

I chose to eat cereal this morning, does that make it wrong? You don't actually have grounds to claim that killing innocent people makes you a moral crusader yet condemning gays however does not...
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I'm hittin it for the night, catch up with you tomorrow.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:31 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55029 wrote:
Doesn't change the fact you are responsible for there actions.

Oh so not only am I responsible for my actions but I'm also responsible for the actions of other people that i have no control over?

Quote:
Also, why is it ok for survival and not for pleasure?

because if life must be ended it is for comprable worth, and life is infinately more valuable than a moment of pleasure. The only thing more valuable than a human life is more human lives.
Numpty

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:22 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55013 wrote:
The government acts for it's citizens as they are elected representatives. The government is accountable to it's citizens as they are originally liable. The government was just the tool for the means.

Well I didn't vote for this Government, which is my democratic right.

Still not sure how/ why I have blood on my hands though.
Numpty

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:28 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55029 wrote:
Doesn't change the fact you are responsible for there actions. Also, why is it ok for survival and not for pleasure?

Have you gone out an killed someone for pleasure?

What stops you from doing it? Fear of hell or knowing that Hundreds of Thousands of years of evolution have ensured that killing for pleasure is not of benefit to the further procreation of the species.
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 06:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55033 wrote:
Oh so not only am I responsible for my actions but I'm also responsible for the actions of other people that i have no control over?

because if life must be ended it is for comprable worth, and life is infinately more valuable than a moment of pleasure. The only thing more valuable than a human life is more human lives.
You have and have had plenty of control, or are you one of those sheep I keep hearing about? Here's a good example, your sons at school he's walking through the school parking lot and decide to vandalize a car. You had no control over him at the time, are you responcible for the damage? See having no supposed control does not release ones liability.
Quote:
In nature, life is worthless, it's kill or be killed. Nature is cruel, how long in nature do the abnormal of a species usually survive? A hour, day week? And yet you have compassion for one particular species, Why?
Quote:
if life must be ended it is for comprable worth,
Who decides, you, darwin, science? Which is your faith in?
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 06:40 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;55038 wrote:

If you didn't vote then your guilty of complacency. Your government acts for it citizens as well, sorry. It is your right, how ever this does not negate your responsibility does it?
Quote:
The easiest answer, the government is your proxy. The are elected representatives of the people, this means you.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 06:52 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;55039 wrote:
Have you gone out an killed someone for pleasure?

What stops you from doing it? Fear of hell or knowing that Hundreds of Thousands of years of evolution have ensured that killing for pleasure is not of benefit to the further procreation of the species.
Every time i eat it's for pleasure. Are you of the opinion that things don't die on a regular basis so you can live?
Quote:
What stops you from doing it?
I have proxy's that do it for me, you?
Quote:
Fear of hell or knowing that Hundreds of Thousands of years of evolution have ensured that killing for pleasure is not of benefit to the further procreation of the species
How so? Your also assuming that i believe/have faith in evolution. And how does killing not benifit, we are the only superpower on the planet because of what? How well we kill. Goes with the ole saying im sure darwin would agree with, only the strong survive! Everybody else is an also ran.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:57 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55042 wrote:
Every time i eat it's for pleasure.

and if you stop eating you will quickly find out it is a matter of survival. But i'm not just talking about lives, i'm talking about human lives.

Are you a cannibal?

Quote:
Are you of the opinion that things don't die on a regular basis so you can live?

please look at what i've bolded!

Quote:
I have proxy's that do it for me, you? How so? Your also assuming that i believe/have faith in evolution.

It matters not, whether you believe in it.

Quote:
And how does killing not benifit, we are the only superpower on the planet because of what? How well we kill.

Who says we were moral in our persuit of superpower status?

Quote:
Goes with the ole saying im sure darwin would agree with, only the strong survive! Everybody else is an also ran.

It's survival of the fittest not survival of the strongest.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 11:08 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55040 wrote:
You have and have had plenty of control, or are you one of those sheep I keep hearing about?

Plenty of control!? :wtf:

The only thing I can do is vote, which is merely a suggestion. If I did all that was in my power to tell my government NOT to do something, why would it be my fault?

Quote:
Here's a good example, your sons at school he's walking through the school parking lot and decide to vandalize a car. You had no control over him at the time, are you responcible for the damage? See having no supposed control does not release ones liability.

Except I do have control over the child, I can go to his school I can watch him, I can prevent him from going places, I can have other people watch him. Could I physically stop the government? no.

Quote:
In nature, life is worthless,

says who? Does there need to be a magic man in the sky for life to have value?

Quote:
it's kill or be killed.

Yet again, FOR SURVIVAL.

Quote:
Nature is cruel, how long in nature do the abnormal of a species usually survive? A hour, day week? And yet you have compassion for one particular species, Why?

I have more alligence to my own species, as do all animals. This is what helps them survive. This is what us survive.

Quote:
Who decides, you, darwin, science? Which is your faith in?

I'm not sure whether you are familiar with economics but value is often determined by quanity. How many lives do you have?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:18 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;55038 wrote:

You don't have blood on your hands, Numpty. You have dirt -- dirt from tearing apart the foundations of Western Civilization, one brick at a time.:FU1:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 12:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55072 wrote:
You don't have blood on your hands, Numpty. You have dirt -- dirt from tearing apart the foundations of Western Civilization, one brick at a time.:FU1:

In what way pino,not being a good christian right-wing warrior ?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 12:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55072 wrote:

What do you think the foundations of western civilization are?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;55111 wrote:
In what way pino,not being a good christian right-wing warrior ?

Numpty's gone well beyond that point. He positively hates traditional European culture. He enthusiastically embraces everything in violent disagreement with it. He thinks it's super kewl to do so; what he doesn't know is that the barbarians he's so slavishly serving will cut off his head the day they take charge -- the day when they don't need him and those like him anymore. :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55114 wrote:
What do you think the foundations of western civilization are?

Whatever you think they're not.:no:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:36 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55457 wrote:
Numpty's gone well beyond that point. He positively hates traditional European culture. He enthusiastically embraces everything in violent disagreement with it. He thinks it's super kewl to do so; what he doesn't know is that the barbarians he's so slavishly serving will cut off his head the day they take charge -- the day when they don't need him and those like him anymore. :no:

Really? And the proof you have that you know anything about me is? What you read on here about a small miniscule part of my life. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Do not be so quick to judge those you really have never had a face to face convesation with, you know nothing of me nor will you, you passed that opportunity with incesent personal attacks, i reported you again but it seems that this site is happy to let bullies roam these pages arguing for no other reason than it gets them up,..ahem,.. in the morning.

How much European culture have managed to embrace and experince for yourself, London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, any? I seem to remember you being in the forces maybe had the opportunity and pleasure of some of these fine cities, but it would appear you learnt nothing from any travels to Europe, All are cosmopolitan and have diverse cultures, that is what being European is about, not a head burying in the sand person stuck in the past.