Are you saying....

America created the U.N.!?? :eek: :confused:

Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:14 pm
@piznac,
piznac;54562 wrote:
Or our gov's were mistaken. or mislead.

Well thats a whole other subject. And hard to use as a rebuttal as it would just be us doing more of what you seem to be against. I am torn on that subject. China is appalling to me, but it is not my say. But there are terrorist organizations in this world that need to be dealt with. I have no doubt that invading Iraq has done two things we needed. We have liberated a people(or are working to that end),.. but more importantly we have issued a statement to the world. If you guys want to continue to allow this madness,.. fine. We will not.

"but more importantly we have issued a statement to the world.If you guys want to comtinue this madness,,,fine.We will not.

The US is quite happy for madness to continue as lot as it suits them,invading iraq was never about liberating the people,they knew all about Saddam and backed him when he was killing his people and invading Iran,dont kid yourself !
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:38 am
@scooby-doo cv,
If I were prez, I'd get busy devising a smarter strategy for Iraq. I'd also inform the world the U.S. might have to partition the place, for everyone's good. I'd then work deals with Israel to build a strong military alliance, replete with joint, 'quick-reaction' force capabilities. I'd then plan a strategic-strike campaign throughout the entire ME, to secure U.S. and Israeli interests. :bigok:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 02:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54813 wrote:
If I were prez, I'd get busy devising a smarter strategy for Iraq. I'd also inform the world the U.S. might have to partition the place, for everyone's good. I'd then work deals with Israel to build a strong military alliance, replete with joint, 'quick-reaction' force capabilities. I'd then plan a strategic-strike campaign throughout the entire ME, to secure U.S. and Israeli interests. :bigok:

Thats immoral...

"For a just war three kings must be present; first there must be a noble cause, then there must be good intentions, and thirdly there must be a moral means."

-Machavelli
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:28 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Do you for a second imagine that Pino cares?
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54746 wrote:
WHOA!!!....Hold on a MINUTE! :pnord:

Are you saying....

America created the U.N.!?? :eek: :confused:

Very Happy

Nope. The US voted against the League of Nations, and did not join it. That was one of the reasons Wilson looked like such a stooge after WWI. It took WWII to convince everyone to make it happen. After Hitler and the Imperialist Japs, world peace became something to fight for.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54830 wrote:
Thats immoral...

"For a just war three kings must be present; first there must be a noble cause, then there must be good intentions, and thirdly there must be a moral means."

-Machavelli

Why? Talk to me, Steel.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:37 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54942 wrote:
Do you for a second imagine that Pino cares?

about a just war? I doubt it. Pino does and says as he pleases, a bit hypocritical I'd say.

he is intellectually dishonest, by that i mean he doesn't maintain consistancy with his views they often conflict with themselves.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54946 wrote:
about a just war? I doubt it. Pino does and says as he pleases, a bit hypocritical I'd say.

he is intellectually dishonest, by that i mean he doesn't maintain consistancy with his views they often conflict with themselves.

I've got news for you -- people are contradictory. Merry Christmas.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:51 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54951 wrote:
I've got news for you -- people are contradictory. Merry Christmas.

Yes, but any wise man would fix his own imperfections, you on the other hand seem to knowingly bask in them.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54944 wrote:
Nope. The US voted against the League of Nations, and did not join it. That was one of the reasons Wilson looked like such a stooge after WWI. It took WWII to convince everyone to make it happen. After Hitler and the Imperialist Japs, world peace became something to fight for.:no:

America, the country you like to pretend is perfect created something you so dearfully despise....

yeah that makes me smile Very Happy
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54945 wrote:
Why? Talk to me, Steel.

Allowing innocent people to die so you can achieve your own political agenda is MORALLY WRONG!
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54830 wrote:
Thats immoral...

-Machavelli

War is hell. -Patton
Numpty

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:27 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54983 wrote:
War is hell. -Patton

Did he say it was ok to persue an imoral cause?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:27 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54983 wrote:
War is hell. -Patton

Then why start them?
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:28 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54957 wrote:
Allowing innocent people to die so you can achieve your own political agenda is MORALLY WRONG!
IN YOUR OPINION! What are you the moral crusader now? What comes now, how were bad Christians? If your a citizen of this country, the blood in on your hands. Stick that in your faithless morality pipe and have a smoke.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54986 wrote:
Then why start them?

Interests.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:30 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54988 wrote:
IN YOUR OPINION! What are you the moral crusader now? What comes now, how were bad Christians? If your a citizen of this country, the blood in on your hands. Stick that in your faithless morality pipe and have a smoke.

And so it all comes out huh? Not about anything but the fact that fatal is not a believer in a magic man in the sky.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:32 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;54985 wrote:
Did he say it was ok to persue an imoral cause?
He didn't question it, he had orders.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:33 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;54991 wrote:
And so it all comes out huh? Not about anything but the fact that fatal is not a believer in a magic man in the sky.
Are you one that also believe's there is no blood on his hands?