A very angry little boy.

AbbieMcKenley

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 03:00 pm
@Izzie,
Hiya

I'm okay, had a science exam a couple weeks ago. Haven't collected my exam timetable yet so i'm not sure when my others are. Embarrassed Just sent off all my applications to various colleges and 6th forms, parents are considering moving so I've had to apply to loads incase we're living somewhere else by then.

Home isn't too bad. Getting tired of my mum setting the table and making food for Lilia, I was prepared to let her do it for a while but; it's not exactly helping Indi or May.

Lilia's birthday in a couple of weeks, that'll be the first big milestone. Sad

Indi's not doing so bad at school, the main tantrum is when we leave the house now, because he doesn't want to look like a baby infront of his new "lady" Laughing
I spoke to Beckys' mum and she's really lovely, she meets us at the bottom of the road down from school each morning and Indi doesn't find it so hard if he's going into school with Becky.

The school have finally started to get stuff done, not sure what exactly but my uncle seems to be quite happy to take care of all that.
Zulu's great, May walks her every morning with the girl next door, she hasn't been able to walk our other dogs, because they pull too much but Zulu's really gentle.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 03:50 pm
@AbbieMcKenley,
Congratulations on your progress and your successes, Abbie.
I 'm very pleased to know that Indi has calmed down.
When Indi throws his tantrum in your home, maybe
he 'll calm down if say u 'll leave him there and he won 't see his girlfriend.

David
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 04:13 pm
@AbbieMcKenley,
Yay Becky!

That's a nice development.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 01:07 pm

Don 't let it bother u, Abbie.
Its just someone with a troubled mind.
Don 't let his problems become your problems.
djjd62

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 01:19 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
http://www.batmancomic.info/gen/20100205121847_4b6c6f177bec9.jpg
0 Replies

AbbieMcKenley

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:00 pm
@Phantom Menace,
Hey, I missed you!
Where'd you go? You were gone for days

I think you skipped your happy pill today; shame, you're such a smiley boy normally Smile

Speak soon!
0 Replies

DSMK

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:36 pm
@Phantom Menace,
It's amusing what a hypocrite you are really.
Not only do you seem unable to use capital letters anywhere but in the middle of your sentences, you are clearly struggling to read other people's posts or understand a very common concept. It's called sarcasm.

Clearly Abbie knew it was a short story she was, "taking the piss" so to speak.
You are using the word illiterate wrong. If Abbie were unable to write, how would she have been able to convey her feelings so you could reply? Idiot. Do you think she cares about each word she writes, this isn't a spelling test, so what if someone spells a word wrong, nobody else gives a **** and to be quite honest kid, your opinion really doesn't mean much in here anymore, from what I can gather.

You are irrationally abusing someone on the internet; you can't get much more immature. So please, explain your problem here?
Indi loves his sister. He would rather spend the entire day following her around than he would play with his friends. She gives every spare moment to him and May, so I repeat, what's your problem?

P.s The caps lock key is located at the left-hand-side of your keyboard. When you notice that half your writing comes out in capitals, you may wish to press it.
AbbieMcKenley

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:55 pm
@DSMK,
Someone's not in a good mood tonight. Cool
0 Replies

AbbieMcKenley

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 06:31 pm
@DSMK,
DSMK wrote:
Clearly Abbie knew it was a short story she was, "taking the piss" so to speak

Wasn't taking the piss, I just couldn't be bothered to argue.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 06:38 pm
@AbbieMcKenley,
AbbieMcKenley wrote:
DSMK wrote:
Clearly Abbie knew it was a short story she was, "taking the piss" so to speak

Wasn't taking the piss, I just couldn't be bothered to argue.
Will anyone define that frase ??
djjd62

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 06:42 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
in north america we would say pulling your leg, pulling one over on someone, that kind of thing

you need to watch more BBC America dave
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:19 pm
@DSMK,
The irrationality plus the precision of this attack at Abbie is very odd to me.

I understand engaging this person, but will push for not at all..
AbbieMcKenley

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:26 pm
@ossobuco,
Confused He wants let his feelings out anonymously, whatever, that's fine by me.
It's getting a little tiring now though.
That could just be the time...
Rolling Eyes Night Night.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:28 pm
@ossobuco,
It also makes me wonder if this whole thing is not some elegant construct. I hope that momentary notion is wrong.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:32 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
in north america we would say pulling your leg, pulling one over on someone, that kind of thing

you need to watch more BBC America dave
"more" ?
djjd62

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
or some, if you don't watch any
0 Replies

AbbieMcKenley

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:38 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm sorry if i'm being stupid, i'm tired Smile
What'd you mean?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:53 pm
@AbbieMcKenley,
I meant that I think you are very literate and emotionally smart, have marvelled at that. Now you have a psychologist uncle on the scene and an inexplicable hater showing up, unusually zeroed in from outer space, whom you two engage. Do you two know this guy (or woman)? The flaw in this scenario is that I think I did engage him too for a bit.

Sounds like a play or a book.

I don't think that this is what is happening, but the congruence made me wonder, even though I have much more emotionally resonant commentary from your posts otherwise.

You are not stupid, Abbie, and I assume I am confused by the two posters.
I assume that momentary scenario is wrong, from all I know before.
But why are you teasing a troglodyte?
Rockhead

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:57 pm
@AbbieMcKenley,
Abbie, no worries.

sometimes osso can see things in a rather peculiar and hurtful way.

that does not make them real...