my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 09:25 am
@DrewDad,
So, it was just a ploy to get some pussy.
--------------------------------------------------------

Sometime you do end up with far too must pussy my friend<grin>.

0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:48 pm
has this turned into the dirty old man thread?
dyslexia

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:58 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

has this turned into the dirty old man thread?
god, that would be a nice change.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:59 pm
@Sglass,
dirty old men need lovin' too
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:09 pm
@BillRM,
She has already stated she is well aware of any negative consequences. You cannot protect her; she knows all of the outcomes, and has made a decision. Giving her knowledge is the only way you can protect her. What happens after that is her life, and totally in her hands. If she were three years older no one would make a fuss. Age is just a number. She's as smart now as she would probably be when she is 18.

And no, obviously. Having sex and driving a car are two different worlds. Driving a car can potentailly hurt that child, and kill others. If Shuana's having sex, I don't see her killing anyone while she's at it.

And lastly, I'm sure she's smart enough to use protection. Many people don't believe in it, but abortion is also available if she cannot afford it. So is adoption if that may be the better and more moral choice for her. So in the end, she could even be giving a child into a loving home-perhaps even to parents who cannot have children of their own.

So what is the large issue? She asked for suggestions, not judgment. If you're as moral as you claim, don't judge people. We all get judged after death anyway.
Lifeisart

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:11 pm
@Green Witch,
Amen, Green Witch. You said it better than I ever could have.
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:14 pm
@Sglass,
This might totally be a wild guess, but would undercover pedophile be far from home?
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:16 pm
@BillRM,
I'm 16 and can have an intelligent, and supported, response to every 'answer' you conjure, so therefore just because someone supports Shuana's right to sex doesn't make us pedophiles. If that were the case, I'd be a reverse pedo.

Also, why should she take advice from you when she can spell better than you too?
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 05:36 am
@Lifeisart,
Let see at 16 you are claiming that you are ready to have a child?

Emotionally and financially, you are able and willing to take on the task of raising another human being to adulthood if need be?

Oh and that child will be no worst off then if you had him or her when you was 20 years old instead?

Let see assuming you are now married to a somewhat older guy and you are lucky enough to be in the very small percent of those young relationships that turn out to be lasting you might be right.

It is not unheard of however, the chances are that you are just now having sex and hoping that whatever birth control means you are using will work for you.

Or, to put in another way you are just another irresponsible teenager who had let her hormones get the better of whatever judgment you might have.

Now concerning her rights she does not have the right to buy cigarettes at the 7/11 store let alone place a possible child into harm way along with her family and society as a whole.

That you are supporting this teenager “right” to have sex is not surprising however that an adult woman is doing so is.

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 05:53 am
@Lifeisart,
Age is just a number. She's as smart now as she would probably be when she is 18.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age is not just a number my silly friend it mean that she been on this earth long enough for her body and mind to grow to somewhere near adulthood and having an unfit parent for whatever reason is indeed as likely to be just as harmful to a child as being in a car accident.

In fact, it can turn out to be deadly for that child.

As far as abortion yes that would take care of the problem by destroying the child to be upfront and might sadly turn out to be the best possible solution if she did get pregnant.

Still it seem a high price to pay for having the enjoyment of sex a few years sooner would you not say?
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 09:43 am
@Lifeisart,
Lifeisart wrote:
Having sex and driving a car are two different worlds.

Depends on how you drive.
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 09:48 am
@joefromchicago,
LOL and doing both at the same time!

S king even wrote a book concerning a man and wife who did so.

Talk about the danger of texting and driving..............
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 11:14 am
@joefromchicago,
also depends on what 'having sex" means
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 11:15 am
@joefromchicago,
Having a strong sex drive is healthy..
panzade

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 11:20 am
@Francis,
drôle
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 11:24 am
Billrm how old were you when you became sexually active? Did you save yourself for a good women? Or were you the standard unwashed pimple faced asshole with a 24/7 woody. You are too much.
djjd62

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 12:26 pm
the weirdest thing about this thread is the idea that she needs to turn on her 17 year old boy friend

shauna14 wrote:
how can i turn him on and spice it up a bit

i never needed to be turned on when i was 17, more like turned off, and i don't even think that would have been possible
Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:04 pm
@djjd62,
most boy chillins' at that age are in the "Wham bam, thank you mame mode" then go home for mom to fix them a delicious dinner.

raging hormones are a bitch, and missionary style a bore.
djjd62

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:08 pm
@Sglass,
maybe she should try this thread

Taser foreplay- Green flag or Red flag
Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:12 pm
@djjd62,
That was very crude of you. I am shocked. I thought you were a gentleman.