my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 06:15 pm
@panzade,
Thank you Pan. (: It was to prove a point to him and it's nothing I'm ashamed of. I know it probably won't strengthen my argument in the end though.

I know.. I didn't have intentions of being rude or degrading to him. It was just an example to help him understand my point of view. He used me as an example with the 'are you ready to raise a child' topic so I assumed it would be okay for me to use him in one also. I'll be more careful next time.
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 06:21 pm
@BillRM,
I don't see what's so funny. Panzade has a right to their opinion without being ridiculed.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 07:46 pm
@Lifeisart,
Let see when I was your age I knew it all to, but looking back there were some missing bits here and there.

That something is possible does not mean that it is likely and having a good life starting with the burden of a child at 15 is as remote as remote can be by the numbers.

That your mother was able take that route and come out the other side with an education is great and wonderful but most are not able or at least do not do so.

Now as you are the one pointing to your mother would she had been harm in any way or in any manner if she had not have sex young and thereby starting a family at a young age?

Would she have likely been in a better situation had her gotten her education first and then selected her mate with the judgment of a few years behind her even if you think she did fine in dealing with the burden of starting a family first?

Sorry but encouraging the girl that started this thread to go down the same path as your mother hoping that against the odds she will come out on the other side is insane.

As far as bigger problem well let see war and climate change are bigger problems however for the vast majority having a child at 15 is a family nightmare that effect three generations and a very unneeded event.
Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 09:16 pm
Do you think that it is proper for an old man to post his sexual brags on an open forum and a thread started by a 15 year old girl. I don't think that you really care about the garbage you have been posting and that you are not really interested in whether or not she has a child out of wedlock or who is going to raise that child.

It is increasingly apparent that you have a hidden agenda, and that is your pruient interest is surfacing the longer this thread continues.

Shame on you pedeophile.
Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 09:54 pm
@BillRM,
"I knew it all to" - In regards for that, I never claimed to know everything. I never claimed to know much of anything actually.

"that something is possible does not mean that it is likely" - As for this, that goes toward the 1% chance of having a baby that you so boldly made a large deal out of. If you're so interested in likelihood, then this conversation wouldn't be happening because you'd think 'it's not likely she's going to have a child, so saying anything is pointless', is it not?

My mother had a baby at age 17 and has lived a good life, and has also married the father of both of her children. They've been together for about 19 years now. It's possible to have a good life and finish education. I think a child would be a good incentive to continue education.

My mother wasn't harmed in any way. She chose that position, accepted the possibility, and also accepted the responsibility of her choice. She's very happy with her current mate, and if she had waited a few more years, perhaps she would have married and divorced with someone else. It's possible her mistake made her more happy in the end. I'm sure she'll agree that my brother and I were, maybe unplanned, but very much a large part of her life and she's thankful to have us.

I think encouraging her to use protection, choose for herself, and know the facts isn't insane. I'm not calling her choice smart or right, I'm simply saying it's her choice and you're not her parent.

She wouldn't be 15 when her child is born, but most likely 16. Either way, it doesn't ruin generations. It my financially strain, if she doesn't have the proper money (which, who knows, for all we know she could come from a wealthy family), but that's about all it will do. It'd be so easy for her to get schooled in the comfort of her home and take care of her child. The only thing her parents would have to do is help financially. By the time the child is two, she'll be old enough to move out and her parents won't have to support her any longer. Her parents may even be people who would be thrilled to have a grandchild. We know nothing about her, her life, or her family. It could be the opposite of what you are thinking.

You're taking everything at face value and distorting it into the worst possible scenario. She's a stranger and deserves the benefit of the doubt.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 10:22 pm
@Sglass,
It is increasingly apparent that you have a hidden agenda, and that is your pruient interest is surfacing the longer this thread continues.

Shame on you pedeophile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hint when you are trolling and trying to get a raise out of people it is never wise to go over the top, as then it does raised questions of is this thread for real or not.

You did a great job in starting this thread as a not too bright teenager and then coming in as another brighter female teenager defending her is a work of art.

Damn I got taken by you……………….until you went over the top at least.

Hanging my head in shame.

0 Replies