my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:02 pm
me and my boyfriend has had sex up to around 14 times now we have been going out around 3 months and sexual activity is getting boring , how can i turn him on and spice it up a bit

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:33 pm
@shauna14,
Excuse me? If you're indeed 14 years old (my daughter is too) you should
not be sexually active yet. How old is your boyfriend ?
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:34 pm
@shauna14,
I'm afraid you've learned the dirty little secret of grown-ups - sometimes sex is boring.

Personally, I get really turned on when my husband agrees to refinish the wood floors or cleans out the tool shed, but hey, that's just me.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:39 pm
@CalamityJane,
14 times, not 14 years old.

And based on stories I've heard from Jr. High teachers, there are plenty of kids 14 and younger that are sexually active.
Sglass

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:47 pm
But honey that's his job to be a "bore".
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:35 pm
@DrewDad,
Oh sorry, I considered shauna14 to be her age. I looked in her previous
threads and there she wrote, she's 15 years old.

I am definitely more open than most, but having sex at that age is something
I don't propagate at all.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:42 pm
@shauna14,
do role play/fantasy and/or try new things. First step is to get him to open up about what he jacks off to, what he thinks might be fun.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:43 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
I am definitely more open than most, but having sex at that age is something
I don't propagate at all.

does not matter, this is not your life it is hers. Maybe she is making a mistake, maybe not, but it is none of your business.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:53 pm
@CalamityJane,
Reading back on Shauna's other posts I can tell her she is bored because she is in the wrong relationship. Neither party actually cares much about the other from what she writes. It's all hormones and teen drama - no love, no real passion, just young people trying to figure out how to get what they want based on what they see in the movies and on TV. I'd be bored too.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:54 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:
I am definitely more open than most, but having sex at that age is something I don't propagate at all.

I agree that that age is too young to handle the responsibility and emotional repercussions of being sexually active.

On the other hand, the cat's already out of the bag for this couple.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 03:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
does not matter, this is not your life it is hers. Maybe she is making a mistake, maybe not, but it is none of your business.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beside her parents it is surely society business unless she and her boyfriend can show that they are able/willing to support a child by themselves without any tax payers funds
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 03:01 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
Reading back on Shauna's other posts I can tell her she is bored because she is in the wrong relationship. Neither party actually cares much about the other from what she writes. It's all hormones and teen drama - no love, no real passion, just young people trying to figure out how to get what they want based on what they see in the movies and on TV. I'd be bored too

you need to have some faith that she will find her way, in the meantime if you are not comfortable giving the information that she seeks your proper place is to keep quiet.

There is a fine line between honesty and trying to run somebody else's life, and you have crossed it. Telling a young woman that her choices are bad is not going to be helpful, even if you happen to be correct. If she is wrong then she needs to learn this for herself. I see no reason to suspect that she has made poor choices.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 03:05 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Beside her parents it is surely society business unless she and her boyfriend can show that they are able/willing to support a child by themselves without any tax payers funds

we know how babies are made, and yes we should make sure that everyone knows how to prevent babies. Once that is done we should let other people decide for themselves what they do with their sexuality, so long as they are not infringing upon the rights of others. Parents have some rights make rules for their homes, but this is not your child Bill
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 03:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Parents have some rights make rules for their homes, but this is not your child Bill
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry my friend the society as a whole frown and rightly so on sex at that age and the law is clear concerning the fact that it is the business of the society.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 03:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Read her past posts. She's in an unhappy relationship. Sex is not boring when you are in love or feel real passion for another person. I think that's good advice.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 04:10 pm
@Green Witch,
She 15 years old she playing a game as you need more years under you to have a deep relationship with another person.

That damn game could end up however causing her poor parents to forgo their retirement and take up the task of raising another generation.

Let stop pretending she can be in a relationship with adult sub-tones she is a child who is not and can not be in an adult type of a relation as she is not an adult.
Lifeisart

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 04:56 pm
@BillRM,
I don't think knowledge comes with age. I'm sure some 15 year-old kids are more responsible than a lot of adults. She probably knows the outcome of her choice if something were to go the wrong way. By taking part in the action, you accept and take responsibility for the outcome. If she feels she is up to it, let her. It's her life and not your business. If something happens, then I guess she'll learn and she'll be the one taking care of her child, not you.
shauna14

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 05:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
yes , thank you ! exactly i choose for myself . decissons are already made not like i cant change them back .
shauna14

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 05:57 pm
yes im 15 , and yes i know what can happen if something goes wrong im not an idiot. but thats not what im asking so stop commenting if you wanna go on with your bullshit about my parents raising me and how im so young and cant have a real relationship when i can . people this age going out and growing up together end up marrying each other ! so you are wrong for everyone to say that i cant have a real loving relationship . but thats not what i asked , so if your not answering it dont comment . and thank you to the rest who picked up for me saying i can have a real realtionship and my age dont matter
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 05:59 pm
@shauna14,
Quote:
im not an idiot.

Oh , I question that.