my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:14 pm
@Sglass,
Billrm how old were you when you became sexually active? Did you save yourself for a good women? Or were you the standard unwashed pimple faced asshole with a 24/7 woody. You are too much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a science/ engineering geek and did not get lay before my 18 or more likely my 19 year. My "home boys" were the “losers” who you will find in study hall studying or at worst playing a game of chess. Even in college the combination of having almost no females in the engineering program at the time, taking 21 credit hours every damn semester in such subjects as Maxwell field equations and working did not allow for either a great society life or a great sex life. Let see there was this young lady I met at the student union that I drop everything to nail and had a good time with until her football playing boy friend found out and got somewhat annoy. Memories!

My first more serious relationship in any case IE she moves in with me was not until after I had my BSEE.

Sorry but I was not and my friends was not busy trying to knock up 15 years olds in junior high school.

Second it is unfair but you will need to take that up with the universe the parents of the boy is very unlikely to get struck with the job of raising another generation and a girl parents are.

The boy is also unlikely to assume any duties at all in the rearing of the child either and once more you will need to take that up with the universe.
Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:17 pm
@Sglass,
But then on the other hand my mom used to say . . .

"Little boys never grow up, they just get fat." Cool
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:21 pm
@BillRM,
Do you have a teen age daughter?

You can always lock her in the closet until she is 90. Razz
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:35 pm
@Sglass,
You also seem to be implying that the sex drive in teenagers is so strong that they had no more ability to control it then a dog or a cat in heat.

If that were so then the Muslims with covering up their females and not allowing then out of the house without being guarded by a male family member would have a good point.

Hell it is not just Muslims some Latin cultures control their females almost as greatly. I had a friend that was never allow to be alone with this future wife until their wedding night.

This level of control in my opinion is not needed those drives can be control and had been control to a large degree by family and society pressures and fools that claim that this is unfair and taking away their rights to reproduce at 15 is not doing anyone any favor.

Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:40 pm
@BillRM,
you changed the subject pal. how old is your daughter? are you raising her child.

tootles,

Seaglass
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:45 pm
@Sglass,
Do you have a teen age daughter?
You can always lock her in the closet until she is 90
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No females children my step daughters was late teenagers before I met them and they have all boys however if so I would had raised them with the full knowledge of the power and duty they have toward the future generations.

That they should not place themselves or possible children at risk of having a far less bright future by having sex before they are really to assume the responsibly of such acts.

In addition, no 14 or 15 year old would be dating either.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:47 pm
@Sglass,
A have step daughters that have three sons and I enter their lives when they was late teenagers.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 01:56 pm
@Sglass,
you changed the subject pal. how old is your daughter? are you raising her child.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No and what does that have to do with anything?

Oh my wife did raised her daughters in the same manner as I am suggesting would be a good idea and guess what they both found good men/married and got done with their educations before having children!!!!!!!

Also according to my wife they did not have sex until their late teens either.
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 02:31 pm
@BillRM,
Actually, BillRM, I'm a virgin. I listen to my better judgment. I can support Shuana without being an uncontrollable teenager. I never said I was planning on having a child. I'm not interested in having kids or making them for that matter. I have education on my schedule.

I'm just as intelligent and emotionally secure about taking care of a child now as I will be when I'm 20. My older brother lived with me for over half a year, with his baby, who I took care of 24/7 ontop of school. I'm more than capable, I know what it's like.

Just because a mother might be a teen does not mean she is putting her child in harm's way. My mother was a teen mom and managed to raise two children just fine. I'm a straight A student and have no problems in my life. Some children raised by teen mothers are much better off than those raised by older parents. Saying a teen mom cannot raise a child is very stereotypical and close-minded.

Sex is a free choice. As far as you're concerned, she's not your daughter, and therefore not your responsibility. You have no say in her life.
Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 02:38 pm
@BillRM,
You've been on this earth for 60 years and are still unable to use proper grammar. I think it's safe to say knowledge doesn't come with age, and therefore, age is just a number. Do you know what the intelligence quotient is? Perhaps why it was invented? It's possible to be further ahead mentally than physically. Mature teens are just as capable of making educated and correct decisions as older parents. Don't be stereotypical. That's like saying all black people like chicken, which is very one-sided and untrue.

Adult parents can be deadly to the child. Look at abuse on the news. It's mostly by older parents over divorce, jealousy, etc. Anyone can kill their child, not just teenagers.

Birth control reduces the chances by 99%, and others can reduce up to 96%. If both are used, the chance of her conceiving a child is low. Good luck on her getting pregnant. And, if she did, she could still keep and support her child. It's not far-fetched. It happens every day. Abortion is also commited by older poeople, and I'll agree, it's a high price. Even if she waited until she was 18, she could still decide to abort her child. Waiting a few years doesn't change the possibility of abortion or conception.
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 02:39 pm
@joefromchicago,
Haha, I suppose.
parados

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 03:06 pm
So, who is the sex boring for?

I can see where a woman would find the 2 minutes or less unfulfilling but I find it hard to believe that a teen age boy would find it boring. He's having sex...

Hard to make it last for long perhaps, no interest in his partner's pleasure probably, but boring for him? I don't think so.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 03:10 pm
@Lifeisart,
Let see there is no way that a 15 year old is as ready to raise a child as a 20 year old or better yet a 23 year old with a degree and having a baby at 15 tend to interfere with completing an education and getting a good career and life started.

Second there is no way a 15 year old father is ready to be a useful partner in raising a child.

Third there is no rights under any moral system. I am aware of for a 15 year old to have sexual intercourse.

As far as personal attacks on me or anyone else you disagree with that does not show you in a good light and in fact greatly weaken the respect most people are willing to give your arguments.

Let see oh birth control being 98 or so effected yes in the hands of adults who are careful in using them. You can get very high rates indeed, however this is not two adults this are two children and they are indeed children not careful adults. The rate if they are using anything at all is not going to be as high or even nearly as high.

Now let assume a 98 rate that mean that for every hundred teenage couples who have sex 2 are going to get unlucky and two babies are going to be born into situations that is hardly ideal.

Or out of a million such couples 20,000 babies are in harm way and with young teenagers you can bet the number is likely to be far far higher.

Not good at all.

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 03:11 pm
@Lifeisart,
A couple of things. You're mature way beyond your years and a proficient poster. Kudos to you.
You don't need to state whether you're a virgin or not IMO. It doesn't have a bearing on your counter arguments to Bill.

Also, be kind to those who don't write as well as you do. They could be suffering from dyslexia and never had a chance to excel in school as you have.
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 03:18 pm
@panzade,
LOL............
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 03:27 pm
Oh, on this 98 percent rate of success being enough, even if true, how many of you would fly if there were only a 98 percent chance that any given plane you would get on would not end up crashing?

Now with a married couple or a adult couple in a stable relationship having an unplanned child can be annoying however not in the same class of problems as a 15 years old couple in the same situation.

0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 04:26 pm
@shauna14,
shauna14 wrote:

me and my boyfriend has had sex up to around 14 times

In a row?

http://www.cpinternet.com/dwagner2/misc/clerks2.gif
djjd62

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 04:29 pm
@joefromchicago,
Very Happy
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 04:30 pm
@joefromchicago,
LOL young is young after all!

Let seem my record was four times in a row and I did surprise the hell out of myself that night.

oh to be young once more.
0 Replies

Lifeisart

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 05:57 pm
@BillRM,
Her boyfriend isn't 15. I'll agree the fathers normally don't stick around, but that's not saying 100% don't. My mother completed her education even through her pregnancy and the birth of my older brother. It's possible.

I didn't personally attack you, did I? I'm stating my side. I didn't pull you into this in any way whatsoever. If you feel so attacked, don't reply to my comments.

Again, you don't have to be an adult to be responsible. I got my older brother up for school, managed to cook for both of us, managed to babysit my neice and do school, etcetc. It's possible to take a pill every day. Adults are as forgetful as teenagers. Many teens are on bc also; there's nothing wrong with starting a good habit early.

Who is to say she's the unlucky 1%? It's not like it's 30 times a day. She's not the only teen, and not the youngest, to be active. There are bigger problems in the world than a girl making a choice that you believe is wrong.