my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:00 pm
@shauna14,
You can certainly have a loving, sexually exciting relationship, but it seems to me this guy is not rocking your world in a lot of ways. If you stick with him you might miss out on someone better.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:02 pm
@Merry Andrew,
She's not an idiot. She's just 15. I know sometimes those two things seem to go together, but I don't think it's fair to throw that at her without know more about her life.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:06 pm
@Lifeisart,
If she feels she is up to it, let her. It's her life and not your business. If something happens, then I guess she'll learn and she'll be the one taking care of her child, not you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once more we do our best to protect non-adults from harm even harm cause by their own wishes and behaviors.

If a ten year old wish to drive dad car would you state that is ok and his or her right to give it a try?

And sadly she is not going to be the one on the real short end her parents and the taxpayers are if a child happen to be created.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:06 pm
@shauna14,
Quote:
decissons are already made not like i cant change them back .

Just a motherly note: that statement is only true if you take measures to prevent disease and pregnancy.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:13 pm
@shauna14,
Ok little girl do you have a job? Are you now train to have any form of a career?

Can you earn enough funds to set up a household and pay for all the needs of such a household.

Let say 24 thousands a year at the very low end.

No you are playing with fire and placing a hell of a lot of people in harm way beginning with any child you might create, with your poor parents in the line of fire and the taxpayers at the end of the line.

You have a duty to yourself and to any future children and to your parents not to place all of them at risk by playing adult when you are not an adult.

We need to begin trying to teach responsibility to our young people.
Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:17 pm
@shauna14,
Have you tried inserting eels during orgasm? Doesn't work all of the time, but if the timing is right the experience is something that one never forgets.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:17 pm
@BillRM,
WTF - how do you know she's not on reliable birth control and using condoms? She's not the first 15 year old to have sex with a 17 year old bf and they don't all get pregnant. Birth control is easily available in places like Walmart and Target nowadays.
Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:19 pm
@Green Witch,
Who are you talking to, Green Witch Woman?
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:19 pm
@Abel Conklin,
Just picturing that makes me want to be celibate.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:20 pm
@Abel Conklin,
First one was for BillRM. Second one was for you and your eels.
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Ok..... things are moving too fast for me
BillRM

@Green Witch,
She's not an idiot. She's just 15. I know sometimes those two things seem to go together, but I don't think it's fair to throw that at her without know more about her life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fair is it fair that she is playing with fire and might end up forcing her parents to spend another 18 years raising another child?

God how many lives is she now placing at risk to have a sexual/emotional relationship at 15 she is not ready for?

She is indeed a fool and to talk to her as if she is an adult who should be in such a relationship you are clearly not doing her one little favor.

Wonder how her parents would feel having an adult woman giving her relationship advice as if she was an adult?
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:21 pm
@Abel Conklin,
That sometimes happens around here. Many of us are from the fast typing generation.
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:21 pm
eels are cool and the fact that you are opposed to their insertion, frankly bothers me.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:22 pm
@Green Witch,
I remember being 15 myself quite well, GW.

I think she's said more than enough about herself to allow me to draw certain conclusions.
shauna14

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:22 pm
@BillRM,
for your information you dont know anything about my life , for all you know i could already have a child . OR maybe i cant have children ? you dont know if im on birth control like that person said . You dont know how much money i have or if i could handle having a child .
Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:24 pm
@shauna14,
Indeed
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:25 pm
@Green Witch,
WTF - how do you know she's not on reliable birth control and using condoms? She's not the first 15 year old to have sex with a 17 year old bf and they don't all get pregnant. Birth control is easily available in places like Walmart and Target nowadays.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reducing the risk is a good idea but that what it would be reducing the risk, IE giving a ten years old driving lessons would reduce the risk of him killing someone by taking his or her dad car but I still would not care to be on the road with a ten year old driving.
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:25 pm
Carry on, Shauna. Be our guide.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:26 pm
@BillRM,
Bill, I've raised 3 of my nieces through their teens. I like to think they can ask me anything and not have to go to strangers. However, I also know from working in homeless shelters, food pantries and free clinics that a lot of kids do not get much guidance from their parents and prefer to go others. Nothing anyone says here is going to stop a teen from having sex. Better they should be treated as young adults so perhaps they can start to make decisions like adults. Your kind of ranting just makes them think you are an old fart who doesn't know crap - and maybe they would be right.