my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:41 pm
@Abel Conklin,
I've never been to peru, does it have a history?
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:41 pm
There was some killing there, long time ago
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:42 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

I never doubt the words of Dys.
you're an idiot.
Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:43 pm
Why did you call her an idiot? She meant you no harm.
dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:45 pm
@Abel Conklin,
yes, actually she's a witch and wishes me harm every morning while having her tea but she's never been to peru either.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:45 pm
@Green Witch,
Better they should be treated as young adults so perhaps they can start to make decisions like adults. Your kind of ranting just makes them think you are an old fart who doesn't know crap - and maybe they would be right.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in fact treating her with far more respect then you are, as I am asking her can she earn enough to support herself let alone a child? An adult normally does at least support him or herself.

Have it enter her mind how unfair it would to bring home a child for her parents to deal with?

How unfair it would be to a child to have a 15 years old mother instead of a 20 years old mother?

And all this because she can not control her hormones and wish to play adult when she is not.

As I said I am clearly treating her with more respect then you and your claim that she can not use good judgment and she is going to have sex no matter what the all too likely outcome could be.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:46 pm
@dyslexia,
I guess that makes two of us.

I don't want to be rude, but I promised my hubby I would make us some tea and dessert while he starts the fireplace up. I'm off to preform my hausfrau duties.

0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:46 pm
Thanks, Bill. Who are you talking to?
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:47 pm
I am going to miss this Green Witch person. Why was I not told that she had a husband? This will complicate matters some, but I am up to the challenge.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:49 pm
@Abel Conklin,
Abel, last note - Dys is our resident cynical and sarcastic pot stirrer. You would have to be here awhile to get it. He also tends to call people he loves "Poopity Heads" - it's considered an honor.

I'm sure you feel like you've stumbled into the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and, of course, you have. Enjoy
Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:52 pm
Ok, but I still feel as if this Dys guy is some sort of deranged individual. Harmless, you say?

Whatever.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:52 pm
@Abel Conklin,
I supposes you think this is a public forum and you can just come here and complicate green witches marriage, well, you got another think coming buster.
Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:53 pm
@dyslexia,
Gloves off?
dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:53 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Abel, last note - Dys is our resident cynical and sarcastic pot stirrer. You would have to be here awhile to get it. He also tends to call people he loves "Poopity Heads" - it's considered an honor.

I'm sure you feel like you've stumbled into the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and, of course, you have. Enjoy
yeah, all that and I'm cranky too.
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:54 pm
Just try.... one friggin time... to call me a poopity-head, and I will make you wish you were never born.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:54 pm
@Abel Conklin,
Abel Conklin wrote:

Gloves off?
well, I only have one glove, but yeah whatever.
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:56 pm
Let's dance.
dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:00 pm
@Abel Conklin,
samba pa te?
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:02 pm
You are a worthy adversary and I must take a moment to collect my thoughts.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:04 pm
@Green Witch,
How about the ones who are not doing just fine how about them and their families Ms Green Witch?

On Nov 27 I will be 61 and in my early thirties I took on the responsibly of a wife and two step children and it at once change my outlook on life as now I had three others who was depending on me.

Thirty with a degree and fairly good job/career and yet I feel the weight on my shoulders and the need to place their welfare before mine and this 15 years old that is having a relationship with an age mate is somehow should be placing herself in the position that she will need to deal with this level of duty to others?

I love sex but sex is not a good enough reason to place others in possible harm way. Hell it would be far better if she was having sex with a 20 years old as at least then there would be one person in the relationship that might be able to start to deal with the possible outcome.

0 Replies