my boyfriend lost his virginity to me , sexual activity is getting boring

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:06 pm
Bill, I suggest you calm down and appreciate your life thus far.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:09 pm
@Abel Conklin,
Calm down little old cool me calm down?
0 Replies

Abel Conklin

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:10 pm
Did you mean to say "coot"?
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:15 pm
@Abel Conklin,
As in old coot? Sorry I was born with an old coot viewpoint and on the whole it had serve me very well indeed.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 04:58 am
@Abel Conklin,
Mr. Conklin A2K is not a meat rack!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:03 am
@shauna14,
Have you ever read "The Joy of Sex". It's even illustrated. More bounce to the ounce.
BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:32 am
@Sglass,
LOL after you get done with reading in the bathroom your copy of the joy of sex you might wish to print out the following and that go for Green Witch also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 827
ABUSE OF CHILDREN View Entire Chapter

827.04 Contributing to the delinquency or dependency of a child; penalty.--

(1) Any person who:

(a) Commits any act which causes, tends to cause, encourages, or contributes to a child becoming a delinquent or dependent child or a child in need of services; or

(b) Induces or endeavors to induce, by act, threat, command, or persuasion, a child to commit or perform any act, follow any course of conduct, or live in a manner that causes or tends to cause such child to become or to remain a dependent or delinquent child or a child in need of services,

commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(2) It is not necessary for any court exercising juvenile jurisdiction to make an adjudication that any child is delinquent or dependent or a child in need of services in order to prosecute a violation of this section. An adjudication that a child is delinquent or dependent or a child in need of services shall not preclude a subsequent prosecution of a violation of this section.

Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:51 am
@BillRM,
What's your point?
BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:19 am
@Sglass,
What's your point?
----------------------------

Seem kind of clear to me but go back to your book and your bathroom.
Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:26 am
@BillRM,
You are making assumptions about my book and my bathroom.

Vicarious I'm not. Vicarious you are.

I suggest you get a book on grammer. You come across somewhat illiterate,
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:50 am
I haven't told Shauna anything she wouldn't be told in a high school sex ed class or at a public clinic. No one here is breaking any laws. Maybe the cops can go after Gus (oops! I mean Abel) for mentioning those eels.
djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:56 am
@Green Witch,
i doubt the cops could do anything, if gus/abel set up a meeting with her and brought said eels, that might be different

we don't even know if she is a 15 year old girl, we don't even know if she's a girl

Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 07:18 am
@djjd62,
Do you think Billrm is a cop or an undercover pedeophile?
BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:23 am
@Green Witch,
You are in my opinion offering encouragement to a minor to keep on having a sexual relationship.

Frankly I do not think her parents would likely be please with your comments to her if they knew of them.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:25 am
@Sglass,
I think BillRMl is a clueless doofus and I'm sure his parents would agree with me.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:31 am
@djjd62,
doubt the cops could do anything, if gus/abel set up a meeting with her and brought said eels, that might be different
we don't even know if she is a 15 year old girl, we don't even know if she's a girl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all seen on TV it does not matter if the person on the other end is a real minor or not.

However you are right the cops are not going to do anything here however society position on this matter is fairly clear that offering support to a minor to keep having a sexual relationship is indeed frown on and rightly so.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:36 am
@Sglass,
Do you think Billrm is a cop or an undercover pedeophile?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do myself have questions in the back of my mind if some of our memberships here might indeed be pedophiles just base on some of their statements concerning very young children rights to run their own lives.

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:44 am
@djjd62,
Oh second comment with the private messagings allow here, I would not be all that surprise if the young lady is question is a 40 years old member of pervert justice trolling on a website where people postings from time to time trend to raised some questions concerning them.

I do not think it would be law enforcement as "she" was the one who started a thread covering the subject of sex and that could be consider entrapment if done by law enforcement.

In any case good luck guys............
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 09:09 am
Oh speaking of being a pedophile I think that was the real reason I and four kittens got thrown out of a neighborhood park a few months ago.

I was trying everything I could think of to find homes for the little ones and I took them over in a cage to see if I could find homes for them there.

In no time at all I were surrounded by very young girls cheerleaders for little league and I keep telling them if any of them would bring their parents over I would let them have a kitten.

In any case a woman park employee showed up and told me that animals was not allow in the park.

This was my wife idea and strangely neither of us through at the time how it would look for a 60 years old guy to show up with kittens in a park!

Too bad I did not have my wife along.

In any case I did end up finding homes for three of the kittens and the mother and the last kitten is now a member of my household.

DrewDad

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 09:15 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
mother and the last kitten is now a member of my household.

So, it was just a ploy to get some pussy.