Is she a stripper or a pathological liar?

kickycan

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

a little vienna sausage! ohwee

It only gets that big when I'm excited, but thanks for the confidence boost. As big as a vienna sausage...wow, that would be awesome.

Thanks everyone for reminding me to bring a magnifying glass for viewing purposes. That could have been embarrassing.
CoastalRat

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 12:38 pm
You could tell her its bigger than it looks. Explain that her perspective is a bit askew due to her involvement with those huge stripper poles.
kickycan

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 02:15 pm
@CoastalRat,
Another good idea! Man, I am glad I have you guys to look to for advice.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 03:16 pm
@CoastalRat,
Well, that would be a trial balloon, wouldn't it?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 04:38 pm
Someone's been using their library card, or just staying up to date with their aldaily briefings.

http://www.doublex.com/section/arts/my-life-g-string-round-stripper-memoirs

Quote:
My Life In a G-String: A Round Up of Stripper Memoirs

Top "article of note" at aldaily today.

Co-incidence?
panzade

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 05:16 pm
@ehBeth,
some great journalism there...thanks ehbeth
mismi

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 09:52 pm
@kickycan,
Quote:
It only gets that big when I'm excited, but thanks for the confidence boost. As big as a vienna sausage...wow, that would be awesome.

Well...maybe as big as a summer sausage - I get them confused - really - size doesn't matter...or does it? Is that in another thread?
Merry Andrew

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 09:56 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
some great journalism there...thanks ehbeth

like totally awesome
DrewDad

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 07:30 am
@Merry Andrew,
My Life In a G-String: A Round Up of Stripper Memoirs

Quote:
Are all naked women pretty much the same? Reading stripper memoirs would lead one to think so. It is a surprisingly rigid genre, with a set of rules and conventions as strict as those of sonnets or villanelles. ...[T]hey do tend to follow a surprisingly predictable form. You would think the subject would have a certain voyeuristic frisson, but something about stripping lends itself to cliché and obviousness, to the literary equivalent of fake breasts and caked mascara and silver thongs.

1. Our heroine is the last person we would imagine as a stripper. ...

2. On the other hand, the moment our heroine was up on stage, stripping felt totally natural. ...

3. Our heroine is different from the other strippers. ...
panzade

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 07:48 am
@DrewDad,
I had been reading this thread during the week

http://able2know.org/topic/98447-1

and ehbeth's post really put the thread in perspective. What a hoot! One classic A2k free-for-all.
0 Replies

kickycan

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 03:35 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
I understand why men want to look at strippers, but I don't understand why someone like Kicky would want to date one. Even if she is well educated, you know she is going be spending a large part of her time being ogled by other men who are paying for the privilege. Is it thrill of getting it for free?

It's like how a safari hunter wants to face and conquer the toughest foe in the jungle. To me, banging a hot stripper would be like taking down a charging rhino armed only with a Vienna sausage. I'll probably go down in flames, but I must try to bag this hot stripper, dammit, I must!

Green Witch

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 08:25 pm
@kickycan,
I would think a super model would better fit that goal. Having sex with a stripper seems more like bagging a hooker who can afford to say "no".
glitterbag

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 10:07 pm
It's not really like going where no man has gone before. Just to be on the safe side, bring a sippy cup and keep it covered during brunch/lunch or whatever it you plan to do. I'm not sure what the right thing is to say here, is it "Yo Yo Yo, youda man", or is it "Awsome..... Dude" or is it "have you lost your mind" Anyway, if any of this is true, be careful.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 11:30 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
Having sex with a stripper seems more like bagging a hooker who can afford to say "no

are you kidding!? Strippers have a proven ability to tap into men's erotic imagination, plus the proven willingness to indulge said erotic imagination. These are two lines in the "pro" column, highlighted. The only con of dating a stripper that I can think of is that the hours suck, so the relationship suffers.
0 Replies

kickycan

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 11:54 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Quote:

Well...maybe as big as a summer sausage - I get them confused - really - size doesn't matter...or does it? Is that in another thread?

I don't know, let's see what everybody thinks. Ladies, is it the vienna sausage (top picture) that you prefer? Or is the summer sausage (below) more to your liking?

http://www.viennaaustria.co.uk/images/viennasausage.jpg

http://www.cordrays.com/Cordray%20Farms%20Beef%20Summer%20Sausage%20with%20Peppers%20and%20Cheese.jpg
Green Witch

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 05:06 am
What a surprise! Kicky has turned this thread into a discussion of his penis!
JustLeSha

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 08:18 am
this conversation is silly, it makes me wanna giggle how sad this is.
i mean, it went from what is ms. "cutiepie" to dating advice to kicky's nuts.
cmon, where's this conversation gonna venture next? sex advice?
i bet it could possibly! just saying, this is COMPLETELY off topic, but that's how most conversations are anyway, so i dont really mind too much
0 Replies

dadpad

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 08:20 am
JustLeSha this is what is commonly called a classic A2K digression thread.

and BTW its supposed to make you giggle.
JustLeSha

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 08:38 am
@dadpad,
well then now i dont feel so stupid for laughing...usually i dont laugh this much unless i talk to my friends, and what the heck is a classic A2K digression thread?
0 Replies

kickycan

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 11:29 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

What a surprise! Kicky has turned this thread into a discussion of his penis!

I don't know what you're talking about. I thought we were discussing sausages, you dirty dirty girl...
0 Replies