Is she a stripper or a pathological liar?

babsatamelia

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 10:23 am
@kickycan,
The thing most distressing to me is that she's giving her kids Benadryl rather than shell out for a babysitter! I have 3 daughters, they're all quite attractive & have lovely figures. Each one of them has, from time to time, gone to work as an "exotic dancer/stripper". At one point, one of my daughters earned more per week than I did as a pharmacist?? But it wasn't always that good. And (fortunately) they did not go around having children with various dads[[ good grief, they DID have more sense than that]] They earned lots of money, tax free, spent lots of money, had a great time while they were at it, and were self supporting
( while paying for college tuition; one actually finished getting her BA . They're all in various other jobs now. One store mgr. One is married and
works as a massage therapist. And one is a nutritionist. I was in family therapy at the time when this began and when I told her about the jobs dancing, she simply said: "how very resourceful of them". It sure beats
waiting tables in a restaurant for a few bucks.
mismi

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 10:33 am
@George,
Quote:
So . . .
What has she asked you to draw?

<groan> for pete's sake George. Laughing
0 Replies

sozobe

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 10:48 am
@babsatamelia,
Turns out she was kidding. She doesn't have any kids. Nor does she strip. (Nor is she a pathological liar IMO -- more like Onion-type deadpan satirical, especially if it's badinage with some guy in a bar and then later she's more straightforward.)

Good perspective on why some people do strip though.
DrewDad

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 11:07 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:
Good perspective on why some people do strip though.

More Onionesque deadpan satire?
0 Replies

italianfrank

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:31 pm
@kickycan,
Frank
any one that gets into a relationship with a stripper better be strong, and very very secure in his own, because your in for a ride.
hawkeye10

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:33 pm
@italianfrank,
italianfrank wrote:

Frank
any one that gets into a relationship with a stripper better be strong, and very very secure in his own, because your in for a ride.

Some are very loyal, but almost all are kinked, so the ride can be of the pleasure sort.
0 Replies

Anonj321

Wed 9 Dec, 2015 09:38 am
Can't tell what tone this thread is.
Coming from a dancer myself, I would say most wouldn't lie about that. But letting you know she drugs her kids from multiple fathers.. Who admits that?

But I now realize there were more pages to this thread and my comment is not pertinent.
panzade

Wed 9 Dec, 2015 01:26 pm
@Anonj321,
It's pertinent but you just gotta know Kicky's sense of humor
It's been almost six years and this forum really misses him
0 Replies