Is she a stripper or a pathological liar?

George

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 08:39 am
I wonder -- on some other forum, is there a stripper asking whether
this guy she met is a wealthy entrepeneur or a pathological liar?
Green Witch

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 09:43 am
@George,
I confess I thought of opening a new A2K identity from my husband's computer named CutiePieStripperGirl and asking a similar question. I just didn't have the time to get around to it. Maybe next time.
George

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 09:56 am
@Green Witch,
Next time?
This is Kicky we're talking about.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 10:03 am
Does she have that brass pole smell? That's the real question.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 11:57 am
@George,
George wrote:

I wonder -- on some other forum, is there a stripper asking whether
this guy she met is a wealthy entrepeneur or a pathological liar?

Win.

T
K
O
0 Replies

McTag

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 01:48 am

So when did you make the brunch date for, 2010?

Details, please, especially how many of her clothes did she keep on?
kickycan

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 07:12 am
@McTag,
Actually, I know I said brunch, but when we spoke on the phone it was lunch that we agreed on. I don't know what the difference is, but it's a lunch date, actually. What's that, somewhere in the 2:00-3:00 range? And it's Sunday. So while my entire born-again Christian family is somewhere far away praising Jesus and being all godly, I'll be trying to get in the pants of a stripper. I love that.

Oh, and I see there is a little confusion about one of the things I told you all. The thing about her giving benadryl to her kids was a joke. I mean, she did say that, but it was clear that it was a joke to me. I told her she could always just chain them to a stump in the backyard instead. She laughed. I guess we do have a similar sense of humor!
0 Replies

mismi

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 07:13 am
@McTag,
Quote:
Details, please, especially how many of her clothes did she keep on?

Well - she may be one of those people who doesn't like to bring their work home. Poor, poor Kicky.
Setanta

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 07:16 am
@mismi,
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe . . .

very cute, Miss Mi . . .
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 07:25 am
A stripper? Good for you. So she deep down hates the men that go into the club, has daddy issues, and is insecure. Translation: don't talk much about her stripping, turn up the make fun of meter, and you should be getting laid on Sunday afternoon. Get her drunk too. Round of patron shots with your club sandwiches.

solipsister

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 08:06 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
if a misogynist met an ecdysiast then would that be a mirage made in heavin
0 Replies

kickycan

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 08:07 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
Thank god you showed up, Slappy. I was waiting for someone with your expertise to help me out with some good common-sense advice.
0 Replies

kickycan

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:36 am
I've been playing our party conversation over in my head to try to get some insight into what she responds to, conversation-wise. She responded well to making fun of other unsuspecting party guests, and she also seemed to enjoy our "what drugs have you tried?" conversation. She's not a real talker though, so I'm going to have to keep the conversation flowing I think. Or maybe if it gets quiet and awkward I'll just say, "hey, what do you think about this?" and then I'll pull out my johnson and slap it down on the table. Good plan?
Eva

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:45 am
Sure! Just remember to put a condom on it. The girl has a bad habit of getting pregnant.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:53 am
@kickycan,
Just make sure you have a way to recover from her pointing and laughing.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 11:10 am
And be careful not to plop it down on her plate. She might think it's just part of lunch and stick a fork in it.
mismi

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 11:22 am
@CoastalRat,
a little vienna sausage! ohwee
wandeljw

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 11:27 am
Never mind, everybody. Kicky only listens to Slappy.
Setanta

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 11:44 am
You are a very naughty and mean Mi, Miss Mi.
0 Replies

kickycan

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 12:23 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

Never mind, everybody. Kicky only listens to Slappy.

I listen to everybody! This just happens to be an area of expertise for Slappy, so I value his insights.
0 Replies