Is she a stripper or a pathological liar?

JustLeSha

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 11:56 am
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

mismi wrote:

Quote:
It only gets that big when I'm excited, but thanks for the confidence boost. As big as a vienna sausage...wow, that would be awesome.

Well...maybe as big as a summer sausage - I get them confused - really - size doesn't matter...or does it? Is that in another thread?

I don't know, let's see what everybody thinks. Ladies, is it the vienna sausage (top picture) that you prefer? Or is the summer sausage (below) more to your liking?

http://www.viennaaustria.co.uk/images/viennasausage.jpg

http://www.cordrays.com/Cordray%20Farms%20Beef%20Summer%20Sausage%20with%20Peppers%20and%20Cheese.jpg

that sounds pretty sexual to me, so i think Green Witch is right
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 01:48 pm

I'll never touch a vienna sausage again.

Unless it's covered in a nice Benadryl sauce.
JustLeSha

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 02:04 pm
@mushypancakes,
hehe, why Benadryl?
0 Replies

susie Q

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 03:40 pm
I told my doctor I was a stripper when he asked me, he almost fainted!! but, I was a stripper at a printing company in the city...I worked third shift, and made dam good money, probably not as much as if i worked at the Golden Banana though.
Susie
0 Replies

solipsister

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:31 am
@kickycan,
so it went that well kicky(tothekerb)can?
roger

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:36 am
@kickycan,
One thing isn't clear. Have you worked out an exit strategy? You know, like the guy that caught the tiger by the tail?
mismi

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:01 am
@roger,
This is good Roger - let's hope Kicky thought of it before he went out on the date. Very Happy Not that he would need it or anything.
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:46 am
@solipsister,
Well, she's not a stripper. And she has no kids at all. She actually just has a job that she doesn't like to talk about. She finally came clean when we met for lunch. She's actually very cool and super laid-back and down-to-earth. We just basically wandered the city all day aimlessly, hitting all the good spots in the village. We browsed around at various street vendors, stopped for some gelato, dipped our feet in the fountain at Washington Square Park"she even helped me pick out a card for my mother's birthday! Surprisingly, she stuck with me all day, and didn't even seem to want to rush off at the end of the day, six hours after we'd met for lunch. Damn she's sexy. I'm glad I took a chance.
sozobe

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:47 am
@kickycan,
Awesome!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:52 am
@kickycan,
That's great! Does she have the same sense of humor that you do? (that would explain all the stories)
ossobuco

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:55 am
@kickycan,
What kind of gelato?
George

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:57 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
What kind of gelato?

Now that had me giggling.
sozobe

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:57 am
@George,
Me too...!
0 Replies

NickFun

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 05:45 pm
I went out with a stripper 20 odd years ago It was a nightmare and this gal didn't even have kids. I swre off dating strippers after that. Of course, I still like to watch them.
0 Replies

JustLeSha

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 05:59 pm
@kickycan,
hehe, thats what you get when your eyes become lustful, but either way, youre pretty well off, even if she wasnt a stripper, she sounds like she pretty much belongs with you
nimh

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 06:15 pm
@kickycan,
Sounds very cool. Everything about it. Yay Kicky Smile
kickycan

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:38 pm
@ossobuco,
I had the pistachio and the lady had the chocolatiest chocolate that I've ever tasted. small dishes for each of us. We're civilized like that.
kickycan

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:39 pm
@nimh,
Nimh, my brother! Glad to see you!
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:47 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

That's great! Does she have the same sense of humor that you do? (that would explain all the stories)

She does have a twisted little sense of humor. I don't think I would have kept the stripper/three kids from three different mothers story going for as long as she did, but I guess she's just kooky like that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:51 pm
@JustLeSha,
JustLeSha wrote:

hehe, thats what you get when your eyes become lustful, but either way, youre pretty well off, even if she wasnt a stripper, she sounds like she pretty much belongs with you

Thanks for your support. And welcome to A2K, by the way. You are always welcome to make any comments to me, whether they be insulting, adoring or indifferent. Enjoy.