Stripper as a wife.

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 02:29 am
Guys-
Would you be able to deal with having a wife who strips for a living, and why? If so, what would your boundaries be?

Gals-
How do you feel about a stripper who gets married and continues stripping? What if the husband is ok with it? What if he isn't? What responsibilities does she have toward her husbands boundaries?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 25,471 • Replies: 464
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 06:41 am
Quote:
How do you feel about a stripper who gets married and continues stripping? What if the husband is ok with it? What if he isn't? What responsibilities does she have toward her husbands boundaries?

Stripping isn't a career that I'd choose, but I've known several part-time strippers and I consider them respectable women.

If a man marries a woman, knowing that she makes her living taking her clothes off in front of strangers, and then, out-of-the-clear-blue-sky, wants her to quit....he's being both arbitrary and unreasonable.

Quote:
What responsibilities does a woman have toward her husbands boundaries?

"Boundaries" as in "I don't like this, so stop it"?

If you marry a stripper--without mentioning that you expect the dancing to stop once you slip the ring on her finger--and then announce that you are Master of the House and You Expect to Be Obeyed, you have violated her boundaries and you really can't expect her to worry about you.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 06:45 am
I've known one very popular Boston stripper, who married and had one child. As far as I know, her marriage was not affected by her taking her clothes off on stage.

Stripping isn't in the same league as prostitution, which in some areas is legal, as is stripping ( by the way ).
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 06:47 am
Quote:
What responsibilities does she have toward her husbands boundaries?

That sort of infomation should be worked out in a pre-nuptial agreement, before the couple even think of a legal marriage.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 06:53 am
most people hates work, some people like work.

stripping is work too. they get paid to do something they shouldnt "like" doing, taking off their clothes in front of strangers.Most strippers are extremely intelligent, good conversationalists, and most importantly, THEY LIKE EASY MONEY LIKE THE REST OF US!

If a husband of a stripper suddenly wants her to change careers, hes a dumbass.

The only problems i see with marrying a stripper are self-imposed moral beliefs that being naked in front of strangers is "bad".

Strippers are some of the most confident woman i know, they know how to get what they want, and they know what they want. Id feel more likely to be cheated on by an ugly female than a stripper. So if marriage was a goal in my life id be perfectly happy if the one i wanted was working as a stripper.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 07:32 am
I've never been able to understand how a man could be comfortable with his wife stripping but, hallelujah. Strippers need love too.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 07:44 am
OGIONIK wrote:
Most strippers are extremely intelligent, good conversationalists, and most importantly

What an odd thing to say... It is as if someone implied that strippers were stupid.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 07:59 am
The brass pole smell might get to me after some time.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 08:10 am
Re: Stripper as a wife.
cybershoq13 wrote:
Guys-
Would you be able to deal with having a wife who strips for a living, and why? If so, what would your boundaries be?

It would neither make me happy nor unhappy if my wife was a stripper. I'd draw the line somewhere between stripping and sleeping with the men she strips for. As Noddy says, though, these are things to work out before getting married. You can't change the rules on your wife in mid-marriage.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 08:37 am
OGIONIK wrote:
.Most strippers are extremely intelligent, good conversationalists, and most importantly, THEY LIKE EASY MONEY LIKE THE REST OF US!...Strippers are some of the most confident woman i know, they know how to get what they want, and they know what they want. Id feel more likely to be cheated on by an ugly female than a stripper. So if marriage was a goal in my life id be perfectly happy if the one i wanted was working as a stripper.

Are you f'n kidding me? Intelligent??? That...is...hilarious.

I've never met a stripper that had a f'n brain, or wasn't completely broken. Women who strip & prostitute themselves most likely have been sexually abused, ignored by their fathers, and are coke heads.

You must really pay attention to those strippers when they're telling you how stripping just helps put them through nursing school...or support their art projects....oh yea, and you're really sexy too, give me another dollar daddy.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 09:04 am
Gargamel wrote:
The brass pole smell might get to me after some time.

It's not the pole so much as the Brasso....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 09:05 am
I'm not really qualified to comment on this subject as I have spent my life studiously avoiding both that kind of woman and that kind of atmosphere...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:30 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm not really qualified to comment on this subject as I have spent my life studiously avoiding both that kind of woman and that kind of atmosphere...

Now if we were talking about nuns or librarians, you'd have a dissertation for us.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:39 am
Strippers do serve great roast beef.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:04 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Strippers do serve great roast beef.

once a stripper shot roast beef out of her cooch right across the stage.... I recoiled and asked her if she was sick.... she replied "No, but the last guy here was"....
0 Replies

cybershoq13

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:55 am
Let's complicate. Before marriage, he said he didn't have a problem with it. She said if he ever did, she loved him more, and would quit. Later both went back on what they said.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:25 pm
I dated a stripper many years ago. Her stage name was "Ambrosia". Of course, I'd never MARRY her.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:43 pm
Well, it'd be foolish for anyone to marry someone hoping they will change. Stripper or not.

Strippers who are still working as strippers don't strike me as great marriage material, but hey, if it works for somebody more power to them.

It's up to them to work out how their marriage will work (or doom it to not work). Like anyone else.

Strippers make me sad. Sorry, they do. I feel sorry for them.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 02:49 pm
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/robgoat/support.jpg
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 03:52 pm
Quote:
Strippers make me sad.

Hmmmm! So how do you think YOU make them feel, when THEY have to look into your eyes?
Twisted Evil