Is she a stripper or a pathological liar?

Ticomaya

Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:00 pm
@kickycan,
Yes, she's clearly lying. If she'd told you she was an accountant, doctor, lawyer, or actuary, you know she's telling the truth. After all, who'd lie and say they lived such a boring life? But a stripper! Now they live lives of action and excitement! Little girls dream of becoming a stripper when they grow up, but how many can actually live the dream?

Is brunch a good idea? Absolutely. You don't have to buy breakfast AND lunch, just brunch. The only question is, how much do you tip her afterwards?
0 Replies

panzade

Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:09 pm
@ebrown p,
this thread reminds me of another thread where kicky wrote
Quote:
Although they might have degrees or go to school or have some street sense, most strippers are dumb in the sense that...THEY TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHES AND LET DRUNK GUYS DROOL ALL OVER THEM FOR MONEY IN SEEDY BARS.

It's basically making yourself into an object to be purchased, which, in my opinion, is a very stupid thing to do. Not to mention the risk of being raped, treated like ****, punched around, or the many other negative possibilities that come with this lifestyle. So maybe many of them aren't complete dimwits, but they are doing something very stupid for a living.

Dumbass bee-yatches!

Laughing Kicky, you're somethin else
0 Replies

McTag

Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:47 pm
@kickycan,

Quote:
Oh my god, if she is a stripper I'll be so intimidated. How do you talk to a stripper?

I don't know, but be careful what music you put on the jukebox.
jespah

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 03:28 am
@McTag,
Get omelets and English muffins -- no toast! And discuss the merits of the Designated Hitter Rule.

Strippers dig compressed starch and arcane baseball knowledge.
roger

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 03:54 am
@jespah,
How did you know that?
jespah

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 04:01 am
@roger,
I know many things.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 04:58 am
Hey Dude . . . i cannot see why you are intimidated. What is so special about a woman who considers her most lucrative career prospect to be taking her clothes off in front of a crowd of ill-mannered, middle aged jerk offs?

When Demi Moore starred in Striptease and made millions of dollars for it, that was a good career move--otherwise, being "intimidated" by the thought of meeting a stripper for lunch doesn't say much either for your self-image or your discernment, Kick, old stick . . .
0 Replies

Green Witch

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 05:42 am
I understand why men want to look at strippers, but I don't understand why someone like Kicky would want to date one. Even if she is well educated, you know she is going be spending a large part of her time being ogled by other men who are paying for the privilege. Is it thrill of getting it for free?

Kicky, are you going to take her home for Thanksgiving and introduce her to your Conservative, Christian family? Are you hoping the shock will kill them? Is this some bizarre scheme to commit familicide?
sozobe

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 06:07 am
I can't tell yet, but I hope she's lying and has a twisted, Kicky-ish sense of humor. (Not because being a stripper is so bad but because it'd be nice for Kicky to find someone with a similar sense of humor.)

The three kids being with three dads doesn't sound completely impossible to me. I know some people in similar situations and they tend to schedule things that way. (All the kids with their dads, then all the kids with their mom.)
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 06:46 am
@kickycan,
Wow, I can't believe I might be going out on a date with a stripper!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the big deal about dating a stripper they are just women and some of them outside of a club are boring.

More then their share have drugs/other problems but there is also mothers and or college students that just need the funds that this kind of job produce.

The last stripper I went out with was taking a general contractor licensing course at the time at the local college of all things.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 06:52 am
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:
She also told me she had three kids from three different fathers, and that when she went out she would give them benadryl to knock them out so she wouldn't have to get a babysitter.

am I a lucky sonofabitch or what?!

She sounds like a real winner, alright. Leaves her kids alone, knocked out on drugs so that she can go out and party.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 06:57 am
Someone's something all right, but I suspect it's not the 'cutie-pie'.
0 Replies

George

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 07:25 am
So you'll date a stripper, a pathological liar, or both.
Sounds like a win/win/win-win situation to me.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 07:27 am
At least we know she's fertile. Maybe we'll get some Kickykits.
George

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 07:44 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:

You say that like it's a good thing.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 08:09 am
Kicky just hasn't met the right woman yet. He should consider those ads from "Markus" and find the right someone.
0 Replies

mismi

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 08:20 am
Green Witch said:
Quote:
but I don't understand why someone like Kicky would want to date one.

Really?

DrewDad said:
Quote:

That's disturbing

Oh Kicky - I wanted better for you.
panzade

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 08:30 am
@mismi,
Quote:
Oh Kicky - I wanted better for you.

Hey, don't you hate bringing your stripper-fiance to Aunt Mismi's house for Thanksgiving ?
mismi

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 08:35 am
@panzade,
Who cares if she's a stripper? I think she's a pathological liar. I would prefer she at least be ashamed of knocking her children out at night before she leaves them by themselves though. Rolling Eyes

It did sound a bit old fartish didn't it? Razz
panzade

Wed 1 Jul, 2009 08:39 am
@mismi,
you're a good egg Mis Mi
0 Replies