Is she a stripper or a pathological liar?

ossobuco

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:51 pm
@kickycan,
Okay, smiles. Good choices. So, where was this, in case I ever get to NY again..
kickycan

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:53 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't even remember the name of the gelato place. It was just a place that happened to be there right when we needed it to be. But if you are ever in the village and are looking for good gelato, the awesome place to go is called "L'arte Del Gelato" and it's on the corner of Barrow street on 7th Avenue South. Molto gustoso!
0 Replies

Thomas

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 08:19 pm
@kickycan,
Ah. (Nods knowingly.) Pathological liar then. And if she seriously had you guessing, she must be a pretty damn smart pathological liar, too! I get attracted to smart women myself, so -- congratulations!
0 Replies

Sglass

Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:05 pm
Kicky I know in my heart that this is the right girl for you. She has your number.
0 Replies

JustLeSha

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 06:56 am
@kickycan,
thanks for the welcome, and it was all three in one, hehe, im enjoying myself
0 Replies

mismi

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:02 am
@kickycan,
Well then, when's the next date? I feel a wee bit sad. I was sure you would be pining for me the rest of your life. dang.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 06:52 pm
Now I'm dying to know what she really does for a living.

dyslexia

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 07:35 pm
@Green Witch,
probably an opthamologist
0 Replies

Eva

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 07:42 pm
Maybe she works at a funeral home.
kickycan

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:58 pm
She is an art therapist. I'm not sure exactly about all the details, but she works at a psych ward. She works with traumatized and/or mentally disturbed kids (not sure what age exactly). I guess it has something to do with trying to get them to express themselves through art what they can't express in other ways. I'm not totally clear on it, but I think that's at least in the ballpark of what she does. It sounded pretty intense. Some of the kids have been severely beaten and abused, raped...stuff like that. I guess I can see why she might not like to talk about work very much.

Mismi, I will wait for you always. As I always have. Should you ever tire of all that joy and happiness in your life and decide instead to spend the rest of your days with me in my love shack being bitchy and miserable like the rest of the world, I'll dump the hot art therapist in a heatbeat.
Rockhead

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:02 pm
@kickycan,
any word on the sister?
0 Replies

roger

Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:06 pm
@Eva,
Art Therapist - probably means she sells Mary Kay. We've already established her standards of honesty.
ebrown p

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 04:06 am
@roger,
I was thinking she might be the governor of some out of the way state.
wandeljw

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 06:35 am
@kickycan,
There definitely is such an occupation, in both child and adult psychotherapy.

Good luck, Kicky. She may be the one for you. (I am not making a snide reference to psychotherapy, only that she seems to be intelligent.)
0 Replies

parados

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 06:58 am
I read this story this morning and thought of kicky.

Sex lies and Lutheran Pastor: Stripper accused of extortion

It's a relief to find out she isn't a stripper. Now the question remains, is kicky a Lutheran Pastor?
0 Replies

sozobe

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 07:55 am
@kickycan,
That makes perfect sense.
0 Replies

Thomas

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 08:09 am
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:
I was thinking she might be the governor of some out of the way state.

New Yorkers are famously tolerant, almost immune to embarrassment. There is only one state in the world to which you couldn't admit being governor of. That state is governed by a guy. His name is John Corzine.
0 Replies

mismi

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 08:45 am
@kickycan,
Sounds like she has a hard job. No wonder she claims to be a stripper. A lot less of a downer. She sounds like a trooper to me. Be happy Kicky.

Just hold some little place in your heart - in that love shack of yours - where we could possibly be bitchy and miserable. Cause that sounds like a LOT of fun. Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 09:08 am
Aha...art therapist. That makes sense. No one in a counseling profession discusses their work...it's all confidential.

It's a relief to know she's not a CIA operative, though. Laughing
0 Replies

George

Wed 8 Jul, 2009 09:20 am
So . . .
What has she asked you to draw?