Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:10 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
My statement was that of example A. Your claiming logical fallacy shows a lack of understand of the difference between a statement & a logic argument

Your claim that "A" is only a statement and not a logical fallacy is just a dishonorable way to commit a logical fallacy while denying that you are doing it.

vikorr wrote:
By the way - generally it is pointless to continue to lie when no-one believes you,

Unlike you, I am not lying about anything.

And as already noted, you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent. Plenty of people recognize my intelligence.
vikorr

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And as already noted, you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent.
True - I speak for myself. But I can also tell you all the traits of intelligence, and so can make observations on a persons level of intelligence. You are above average intelligence - generally. When your filters are triggered, you often fall to well below average intelligence.

Thing is - virtually everyone of average intelligence is usually able to tell what an above average intelligence is like (except in specific, unusual cases), and they can all tell what super-intelligent people are like. They may not be able to articulate the specific traits - but they know. Only people well below average intelligence don't have some part of this ability. That leads me to wonder why you bother with your ongoing lie.
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:16 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
That leads me to wonder why you bother with your ongoing lie.

You are the only person here who is lying. I have always told the truth.

vikorr wrote:
When your filters are triggered, you often fall to well below average intelligence.

Your "filter" nonsense just refers to your frustration over the fact that I will not disregard reality when progressives demand that I do so.
vikorr

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:18 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I have always told the truth.
Other than the lie about your IQ? :
- as you see it
- with blinkers
- while engaging in avoidance
Yes.
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:19 am
@vikorr,
I am not lying about my IQ. I really am vastly smarter than you are.

I am not lying about anything else either.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:22 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Thing is - virtually everyone of average intelligence is usually able to tell what an above average intelligence is like (except in specific, unusual cases), and they can all tell what super-intelligent people are like. They may not be able to articulate the specific traits - but they know. Only people well below average intelligence don't have some part of this ability.

Throughout my life I've had plenty of average people and above average people nickname me Einstein, so you are right about them recognizing my super-high intelligence.

Most of the progressives on a2k these days are WAY below average. So what you say here actually fits with my high IQ.
vikorr

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:33 am
@oralloy,
You realise they were probably taking the piss out of you, right?
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:34 am
@vikorr,
They were not. People who have reasonable intelligence themselves do recognize my superior intelligence just as you described.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:31 am
@oralloy,
delusions of adequacy
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:48 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. 170 is far better than adequate.

And wrong again. You're the only delusional person here.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 07:50 am
@oralloy,
Perhaps you dream each night that they call you genius, because no one in real life is seriously calling you that (unless you pay them to)

You show no signs of genius. Some signs of better than average intelligence. But also some signs of lower than average intelligence. And MJ shows no serious signs of delusion (worded that way, because we are all slightly deluded to some extent).
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 10:27 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Perhaps you dream each night that they call you genius, because no one in real life is seriously calling you that (unless you pay them to)

You're just wrong. It's not your fault that you aren't smart enough to assess other people (especially those of us who are vastly smarter than you). But you just aren't smart enough. People have been nicknaming me Einstein all through my life.

I understand that maybe you're jealous. No one will ever call you that, that's for sure. But you should just get over it and accept your lot in life as someone who is inferior to me.

vikorr wrote:
You show no signs of genius.

Genius is a word that I don't choose to call myself actually. I do not fit what I consider the best definition of that term. It has more precise meanings than you low-IQ people have any awareness of. I've pointed this out before to you guys, always to no avail.

I don't choose to reject the label either however, when other people apply it to me (and they do). There are some definitions of the word that do in fact fit me.

What I do have is a 170 IQ. And I will have that 170 IQ no matter how big of a temper tantrum you throw.

vikorr wrote:
And MJ shows no serious signs of delusion

You really shouldn't try to assess other people. Again, you are not smart enough to be doing stuff like this.

I am the person here who shows no signs of delusion. Notice how no one is able to point out any falsehoods in my posts?

No matter how much you twist and lie, one thing that you are incapable of doing is pointing out anything that I've said that is not true.

And your failure to do that is hard evidence of which one of us is actually right.

It's also a pretty good clue as to which one of us is the smart one.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 11:10 am
@oralloy,
as i said, delusions.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 11:16 am
@oralloy,
judging from the quality of your reasoning as shown by your posts here, and your total inability to recognize other people's actual motvations and your truly sily rpojections of your own biases onto others, I'm pretty sure those peokple who called ou einstein were being sarcastic and in truth deservedly ridiculing your pom[pity.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 11:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Ein stein, one shandy and he’s singing the song about goblins.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but it seems likely that you are whining over the fact that I am smarter than you are.

You really should just learn to accept your lot in life.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 12:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
as i said, delusions.

You're a fraud. You cannot back up your empty claims by pointing out anything untrue in any of my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 12:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
judging from the quality of your reasoning as shown by your posts here,

You've never been able to poke any holes in my reasoning, and you never will be.

MontereyJack wrote:
and your total inability to recognize other people's actual motivations and your truly silly projections of your own biases onto others,

You cannot provide any examples of me doing any such thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
I'm pretty sure those people who called you einstein were being sarcastic and in truth deservedly ridiculing your pom[pity.

You lack the intelligence to make such assessments, and by quite a considerable margin.

You really should stop trying to participate in activities that you are not even close to being qualified to participate in.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 12:40 pm
@oralloy,
Most things shoot over your head.

It’s beyond ironic you calling anyone a fraud or a phoney.

You claim to be super intelligent when it’s patently obvious you’re one of the stupidest people on A2K.

Nobody believed you, all you’ve achieved in doing is looking sad and pathetic as well as thick as mince.

Now you can go back on ignore, thinking down to your level gives me a headache.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 02:44 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Most things shoot over your head.

That's a lie. I can instantly perceive things that take you all day and extra help to comprehend.

Here's a great example of how stupid you are compared to me:

Funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-1#post-6356098

My instantaneous understanding of funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-1#post-6356102

Izzythepush is way too stupid to understand funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-2#post-6356165

Funny joke is explained to Izzythepush some hours later:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-2#post-6356467

Izzythepush finally manages to understand that it was a joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-2#post-6356482

izzythepush wrote:
It's beyond ironic you calling anyone a fraud or a phoney.
You claim to be super intelligent when it's patently obvious you're one of the stupidest people on A2K.

Wrong again. You are the one who is stupid here.

You are even dumber than Vicorr and MJ, and they couldn't win a debate with a fence post.

And, as stupid people yourselves, you guys flat-out lack the qualifications to assess the intelligence of anyone else.

izzythepush wrote:
Now you can go back on ignore, thinking down to your level gives me a headache.

Your attempt to think at my level gives you a headache because you lack the intelligence to think at my level.
0 Replies