Guns: how much longer will it take ....

vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 03:24 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
People have been nicknaming me Einstein all through my life.
Incredible how:
- everyone on here thinks your you nowhere near a genius; while
- allegedly everyone in your real life thinks you are
Such a contrast.

I know as a fact that everyone here doesn't think you're a genius. I know you are lying about your IQ. Guess what else then you are lying about? Yep, all those people in your real life that you allege are calling you genius.

By the way - people can't be jealous of a lie. And nothing to be jealous of in how you avoid whole pictures, or can't see shades of grey, or can't see nuance. And nothing to be jealous in how you can't differentiate your opinions from fact. And nothing to be jealous in how you apply double standards when it comes to conflicts between white & black persons.

People with high intelligence happily look at the whole picture, because they can articulate how each and every piece fits together, why each piece is the way it is, how pushing on one part will affect the next (one, two, or three parts) and how those one, two or three parts will in turn affect several other parts. You have never displayed any ability in this area, regularly ignoring anything you don't want to see (by solely focusing on minutae that supports your conclusion), refusing to explain things you find too difficult (usually with the phrase 'irrelevant' but never any explanation...because you can't) etc. Ie. people with high intelligence's minds work on problem solving constantly - they enjoy the challenge of working out information that doesn't meet, or appear to meet, their conclusions - and deal with it through detailed explanation and examples relating to each and every aspect, especially when challenged. You don't.

And that is just one sign of high intelligence.

In your own head you might think you have an IQ of 170...but if you believe it, that is all it is - a lie you tell yourself. Why you feel the need to tell it, is anyone's guess.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 03:47 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
because they can articulate how each and every piece fits together, why each piece is the way it is, how pushing on one part will affect the next (one, two, or three parts) and how those one, two or three parts will in turn affect several other parts.
By the way, one of the signs of this is that highly intelligent people will often make statements that are 2-3 repercussions ahead, because their subconscious has already worked it out that far ahead, so they say the 'end result' without thinking about explaning the in between (it was subconsciously worked out, they haven't consciously thought about the in between, so they say what comes to mind)...less intelligent people then have to ask what the hell they are talking about, and the highly intelligent person is able to backtrace and explain their thought process.

Again - you've never shown any signs of this.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 03:56 pm
@vikorr,
That's a lie. You lesser minds actually do often need my posts explained to you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 03:57 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Incredible how:
- everyone on here thinks your you nowhere near a genius; while
- allegedly everyone in your real life thinks you are
Such a contrast.

Not at all incredible. You do not speak for anyone who is intelligent.

I might also add that you're committing an appeal to the crowd fallacy again.

Your continual reliance on logical fallacies is evidence of your lack of intelligence. If you had any real intelligence you would not do such a thing.

vikorr wrote:
I know as a fact that everyone here doesn't think you're a genius.

As above, you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent. "What stupid people think" is not a matter of any importance. Maybe you are not capable of understanding that. But it's true nonetheless.

It's also the reason why we smart people consider appeals to the crowd to be logical fallacies.

vikorr wrote:
I know you are lying about your IQ.

Nope. You are the one who is lying.

vikorr wrote:
Guess what else then you are lying about? Yep, all those people in your real life that you allege are calling you genius.

Nope. You're still the one who is lying.

vikorr wrote:
By the way - people can't be jealous of a lie.

I'm not jealous of any of your lies.

vikorr wrote:
And nothing to be jealous of in how you avoid whole pictures, or can't see shades of grey, or can't see nuance. And nothing to be jealous in how you can't differentiate your opinions from fact.

More of your lies. You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to distinguish opinion from fact.

vikorr wrote:
And nothing to be jealous in how you apply double standards when it comes to conflicts between white & black persons.

You're lying again (surprise surprise).

You cannot provide any examples of double standards on my part.

vikorr wrote:
People with high intelligence happily look at the whole picture, because they can articulate how each and every piece fits together, why each piece is the way it is, how pushing on one part will affect the next (one, two, or three parts) and how those one, two or three parts will in turn affect several other parts. You have never displayed any ability in this area,

Another lie. I can always see the big picture. That's how I can always zero in on the specific details that support my position.

This isn't something that you'll be able to understand, but seeing the big picture is a necessary first step on zeroing in on important details within that big picture.

vikorr wrote:
regularly ignoring anything you don't want to see (by focusing on minutae that supports your conclusion),

Your complaint "that I focus on details that support my positions" is a particularly stupid complaint. Just saying.

You're actually complaining over the fact that I support my positions with good arguments.

vikorr wrote:
refusing to explain (usually with the phrase 'irrelevant' but never any explanation...because you can't) etc.

Another lie. I'm always happy to explain my position.

vikorr wrote:
Ie. people with high intelligence's minds work on problem solving constantly - they enjoy the challenge of working out information that doesn't meet, or appear to meet, their conclusions - and deal with it through details explanation and examples relating to each and every aspect, especially when challenged. You don't.

That's another of your lies. I do in fact.

But it should be noted that you are not intelligent enough to provide me with such a challenge.

I enjoy discussions with Max though, up until he flees the conversation at least.

vikorr wrote:
In your own head you might think you have an IQ of 170...but if you believe it, that is all it is - a lie you tell yourself. Why you feel the need to tell it, is anyone's guess.

Nope. You're still the only liar in this exchange. Just as you are the only person in this exchange who isn't very intelligent.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:00 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Another lie. I can always see the big picture. That's how I can always zero in on the specific details that support my position.

This isn't something that you'll be able to understand, but seeing the big picture is a necessary first step on zeroing in on important details within that big picture.
Rofl. Again, each of your replies shows a lack of comprehension...but this reply in particular. See my previous post on the signs of being able to think 2 & 3 (and more) repercussions ahead.

----------------------------

And not on repercussions, but whole picture...Zero'ing in is fine - I said you do that...but you do it to the exclusion (read, complete ignoring) of all the other interacting parts...which highly intelligent people don't do, as they understand that nothing works in isolation, and they enjoy the challenge of identifying and explaining (and can explain) how things work as a whole.

Again - you don't show any signs of being able to do this.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:04 pm
@vikorr,
You're still lying. You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to comprehend something. And you cannot provide any examples of me being unable to explain something.

You are also lying about how intelligent people think. You aren't even capable of knowing how smart people think.

Smart people are quite happy to focus on specific details that support their arguments.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:10 pm
@vikorr,
Quite obviously, for no motive you can reason out (also read, one doesn't exist), you believe I want to lie about you.

I rather like intelligent people (down to earth ones) - they bring a lot to the table, make for very interesting conversations. Like rich people, their gifts are not mine, and that is fine - I like who I am, and where I am in life.

Thing is - I don't think you like who you are (in this aspect), and where you are in life, or you wouldn't feel the need to lie about your IQ. But the fact this - this lie causes you no end of conflict, and condescension from people you tell it to. And rightly so. No one is going to respect a person who continually lies about this - it is in fact, a contributor to loss of respect.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:21 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Quite obviously, for no motive you can reason out (also read, one doesn't exist), you believe I want to lie about you.

Well, there is the clear and obvious fact that you keep lying about me.

vikorr wrote:
I rather like intelligent people (down to earth ones)

Your behavior shows otherwise. You have a history of attacking and lying about your intellectual betters.

vikorr wrote:
they bring a lot to the table, make for very interesting conversations.

Yes. People like me are pretty awesome.

vikorr wrote:
Thing is - I don't think you like who you are (in this aspect), and where you are in life,

You are the last person who should be trying to think or draw conclusions. Leave the thinking to those of us who can actually do it.

That said, I'll confess that I would like to be wealthy enough to buy more widgets. It's not like I'm miserable in poverty, but more is better.

vikorr wrote:
or you wouldn't feel the need to lie about your IQ. But the fact this - this lie causes you no end of conflict, and condescension from people you tell it to. And rightly so. No one is going to respect a person who continually lies about this - it is in fact, a contributor to loss of respect.

I'm not the one who is lying. You are the only liar in this exchange.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:31 pm
@oralloy,
Well, as I said previously, no one can convince you of anything you don't want to be convinced of. Thing is, you show so many signs of not high intelligence, that people simply don't believe you - for very good reason.

If you don't want to face the facts, and cause drama for yourself, that is up to you.

Just don't expect anyone to buy it.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:01 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Well, as I said previously, no one can convince you of anything you don't want to be convinced of.

Not at all. All people need to have in order to convince me of something is: a good argument.

You can't convince me of anything because you aren't very smart and you never know what you're talking about. That's your failure, not mine.

vikorr wrote:
Thing is, you show so many signs of not high intelligence,

You're lying again. You cannot provide any examples of me showing any such signs, just as you cannot provide any examples of anything else you've said about me.

vikorr wrote:
that people simply don't believe you - for very good reason.

Again, you don't speak for anyone who is intelligent.

vikorr wrote:
If you don't want to face the facts,

I face facts all the time. I and other conservative posters here are a2k's primary source of factual posts.

vikorr wrote:
and cause drama for yourself, that is up to you.

You are the only person who is responsible for your lies and personal attacks.

Don't go blaming me for your tantrums.

vikorr wrote:
Just don't expect anyone to buy it.

Again, you don't speak for anyone who is intelligent.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:07 pm
@oralloy,
As I said, it is your choice Rolling Eyes
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:10 pm
@vikorr,
Actually what you did was try to blame me for your own lies and personal attacks.

As far as choices go, I choose to keep telling the truth. Progressive temper tantrums will not deter me.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:13 pm
@oralloy,
It must be hard living inside a head where you believe so many people are out to get you - that so many people are driven to lie about you

I prefer to believe the world is a place where the very vast majority of people I interact with are honest, and try to avoid lying if at all possible. And so I find that to be true, for me.

A few people are exceptions to that, as always.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:18 pm
@vikorr,
You low-IQ people certainly are tedious. I'll give you that.

I did have an intelligent discussion in a different thread while you've been throwing your tantrum. That was nice.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:39 pm
@oralloy,
Drunk
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:41 pm
@vikorr,
Most of your arguments are pretty stupid. This one is less stupid than most. It's still a pretty dumb argument though.
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:46 pm
@oralloy,
Lol, and you talk about tantrums
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:47 pm
@vikorr,
Yes. I did mention your silly tantrums. Are you about to throw another one?
vikorr

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:49 pm
@oralloy,
Ugh. that isn't even clever
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:50 pm
@vikorr,
It wasn't supposed to be. I acknowledged a fact and asked a question.