Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 10:14 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
The minutae of the words within their context dude - this shouldn't need to be spelled out for you. Ie.:
- If 20 definitions saying the same thing, you will choose half a sentence that is vague, focus on it, and say 'see I was right'....while ignoring the whole which shows otherwise (to your opinions)

Like I said, you are the only one who is focusing on that nonsense.

vikorr wrote:
- You do exactly the same for the Coopers incident...focus on just two parts of the whole (which by themselves are vague), then ignore the rest (the context) to arrive at your conclusion...ie. you focus on the minutae.

You're lying. There is nothing vague about the reality that she felt threatened and had the right to protect herself.

vikorr wrote:
Hardly make it any less true, now would it.

There is nothing true about any of your lies.

vikorr wrote:
As for the rest - you continue to illustrate that which I said....you just don't appear to comprehend it.

More lies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 10:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Bullshit. He had told here where she could go with her dog and not violate the law as she was doing there. She refused, So clearly she would not like it if she had to follow the law

You're lying. He said that she was not going to like what he was about to do. That is a threat.

And then he acted on that threat by trying to lure her pet away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
Amy refuses, and the law blew up in her face, deservedly.

And now white people have the right to 3S any minority that they find threatening.

MontereyJack wrote:
and you of course fantasize a racist scenario. As you always do.

Progressives look even goofier than normal when they falsely accuse everyone of racism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 10:19 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Mind you he does the same for all his other posts where white people are in conflict with black people. He will only focus on anything that favours the white people...

Vikorr is lying about me because he isn't able to make an intelligent argument.

vikorr wrote:
He claims otherwise, but refuses to show <read can't show> anywhere on this forum where he has focused on things that favour the black person <when they are in conflict with a white person> - and he has posted in a lot of such threads.

Nope. Read refuses to show. I'm not going to play your game of proving that I'm not a racist.

vikorr wrote:
He then says he would punch anyone in the nose that called him racist IRL. This behaviour wouldn't of course, change the overt racist slant of his posts.

You're lying again. You are the only racist here.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 10:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Nope. Read refuses to show. I'm not going to play your game of proving that I'm not a racist.
Then you have nothing at all to prove that I am wrong.

On the other side, pretty much every time you contribute to a thread where a white person & a black person are in conflict...you behave the way I said you behave, and prove what I claim.

It only takes you showing:
- understanding of a black persons perspective (rather than only the white persons); or
- understand of the black persons feelings (rather than only the white persons); or
- admitting to some things the white person also did wrong (rather than only the black persons); or
- etc
It should be pretty easy if you aren't racist. Only thing is - you don't do any of these. It is all solely one sided.

Quite frankly, I would have thought that since I first asked you to link such a post - that you would have found another thread <of similar conflict> where you could at least pretend to be empathetic towards a black person <who is/was in conflict with a white person>. Or haven't you been able to bring yourself to do that?
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:03 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Then you have nothing at all to prove that I am wrong.

Wrong again. My refusal to play your game does not mean I couldn't do it if I had to.

vikorr wrote:
On the other side, pretty much every time you contribute to a thread where a white person & a black person are in conflict...you behave the way I said you behave, and prove what I claim.

That's another one of your lies.

vikorr wrote:
It only takes you showing:
- understanding of a black persons perspective (rather than only the white persons); or
- understand of the black persons feelings (rather than only the white persons); or
- admitting to some things the white person also did wrong (rather than only the black persons); or
- etc
It should be pretty easy if you aren't racist.

True.

vikorr wrote:
Only thing is - you don't do any of these. It is all solely one sided.

That's another one of your lies.

vikorr wrote:
Quite frankly, I would have thought that since I first asked you to link such a post - that you would have found another thread <of similar conflict> where you could at least pretend to be empathetic towards a black person <who is/was in conflict with a white person>. Or haven't you been able to bring yourself to do that?

I don't need to do it. I've already done it, and in threads that you've participated in.

If I wanted to bother, I would just reference those occasions.

What part of "I'm not going to play your game of proving myself innocent" are you too stupid to understand?
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:12 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
What part of "I'm not going to play your game of proving myself innocent" are you too stupid to understand?
I understand that you can't do it.

And so make excuse after excuse. Essentially, your 'outrage' is fake, meaningless hot air
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:14 pm
@vikorr,
You wouldn't be saying that my outrage was fake if you said this crap to my face.

And I would have thought that by now you'd have realized that there is no point in trying to trick me with reverse psychology.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:16 pm
@oralloy,
If you had a firearm? Sure I wouldn't - I'm black, and you'd make up some fake story.

And none of that would make it any less true.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:17 pm
@vikorr,
Unlike you, I don't make things up.

And nothing that you say about me is true.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:19 pm
@oralloy,
Of course you do, ie. that you have an IQ of 170.

The only way you could honestly believe that is if your mother somehow tricked you into believing it, and you never questioned it... But you're an adult now...
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:21 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Of course you do, ie. that you have an IQ of 170.

Nope. That's the truth.

vikorr wrote:
The only way you could honestly believe that is if your mother somehow tricked you into believing it, and you never questioned it... But you're an adult now...

I know it because I took a test and that was my score.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:23 pm
@oralloy,
Uh huh
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:26 pm
@vikorr,
I'm curious why it bothers you so much that I'm vastly smarter than you are.

It certainly doesn't bother me.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:32 pm
@oralloy,
That can't as you aren't. If you want to lie to yourself - that is up to you. No one else believes it. Repeating it only makes you look somewhat desperate and rather foolish.

As I said though - pretending to be intelligent while using flawed arguments, will always get you less sympathy than using flawed arguments while admitting that you are only slightly above average intelligence.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:36 pm
@vikorr,
Appeals to the crowd are logical fallacies. And "what stupid people believe" is a matter of little consequence.

You are the only person here who is pretending. And you are the only person here who is using flawed arguments.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:44 pm
@oralloy,
There's no appeal to a crowd - it is a simple statement of fact. It is fact that no one believes you have an IQ of 170. There's very good reason for this - it is very, very obvious you don't have high intelligence. As I said - insisting makes you look desperate.

What I don't get about the claim is that it is pointless
- it makes you look idiotic
- it causes people to mock you
- it contributes nothing to any argument
- it doesn't bolster any argument of yours (it actually undermines them for you)

The only thing I'm left with, is that it somehow makes you feel better about something about yourself. But this can never actually work - it just undermines you in your own head - because you know it's not true.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:48 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
There's no appeal to a crowd - it is a simple statement of fact.

Wrong again. When you base your argument on "what other people believe" that is a logical fallacy known as appeal to the crowd.

I suppose this is more an example of ignorance than an example of stupidity. It certainly shows your lack of education though.

vikorr wrote:
No one believes you have an IQ of 170. There's very good reason for this - it is very, very obvious you don't have high intelligence.

You don't speak for anyone who is intelligent. And what is "obvious" to stupid people is not a matter of any great importance.

vikorr wrote:
What I don't get about the claim is that it is pointless
- it makes you look idiotic
- it causes people to mock you
- it contributes nothing to any argument
- it doesn't bolster any argument of yours (it actually undermines them for you)

You'd have to have honor and integrity to be able to understand why I value the truth.

vikorr wrote:
it just undermines you in your own head - because you know it's not true.

Actually I know that it is true.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:52 pm
@oralloy,
Ugh...yet again proving lower IQ. It would be a logical fallacy if I was arguing why your intelligence was low, or how.

There is no why / how or other thing that logic requires. It is logically, a statement (rather than an argument). It is also fact - it is fact noone else believes it.

Please show that you aren't stupid enough to not understand the difference between a logic argument and a statement.
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:00 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Ugh...yet again proving lower IQ.

Nope. You are the only person here with a limited intellect.

vikorr wrote:
It would be a logical fallacy if I was arguing why your intelligence was low, or how.

It is also a logical fallacy because you are using it to argue that my IQ is low.

vikorr wrote:
I was simply saying no one else believes the lie you tell yourself.

It's not a lie. And you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent.

vikorr wrote:
There is no why / how or other thing that logic requires. It is logically, a statement (rather than an argument). It is also fact - it is fact noone else believes it.

Again, you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent.

vikorr wrote:
Please show that you aren't stupid enough to not understand the difference between a logic argument and a statement.

Not all statements are logical arguments. But some of them are.
vikorr

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:04 am
@oralloy,
A. You are lying. No-one believes you. = Statement of fact (if it is true)
B. You are lying because no-one believes you = logical fallacy
C. You are lying because A + B + C (no-one believes you) = C is a logical fallacy

My statement was that of example A. Your claiming logical fallacy shows a lack of understand of the difference between a statement & a logic argument

Please stop showing yourself to have lower intelligence than you claim - or at least stop lying about your IQ.

By the way - generally it is pointless to continue to lie when no-one believes you, which is why people say such things - as a statement. But perhaps you lie for your own benefit. It seems to work against you, in every way possible, but whatever floats your boat. Maybe you're into getting other people to deride you.