Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 09:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ive made my argument very very clear. **** your pistol grips , extensions, cutaway stocks, flas surpressors ,silencers qnd anything else besides big clip capacities able to be fired by a semi auto. Ive got no dog in your mega- page argument about all that ****.

Your claims are pretty funny considering that you've done more than anyone else here to derail efforts to control magazine capacity in favor of a futile attempt to outlaw pistol grips.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 09:53 pm
@oralloy,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSySuemiHU

Yep, 20 seconds or so for thirty aimed shots. And may I remind you that the Dayton shooterin actual fact took out 36 people killed or wounded in thirty three seconds, so the sheriff's prelims are wrong when firing on a mass of people.
s
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 10:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the Dayton shooter

You mean the Left leaning Dayton shooter.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 11:22 pm
@coldjoint,
I mean the Dayton shooter, don't give a damn what his politics were. The dayton shooter the guy with the gun who killed or wounded 36 people in 33 seconds with a gun. that Dayton shooter. too damn many guns too few brains.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 11:36 pm
@oralloy,
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 11:41 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy to farmer
Quote:

Try taking up a hobby that doesn't involve violating people's civil liberties for fun. I suggest knitting.

Why don't you take up a hobby that doesn't involve fatally violating people's civil rights for fun.
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 04:33 am
@oralloy,
I believe that your reading comp skills need some major work. Ive been quite clear from the start about my poition and I certainl dont need your projectionist bullshit to try to post lies about it.
I am ONLY concerned with big clips n rapid fire, PERIOD.You have been the one who posts BS about things being done "For fun" and "pistol grips", Youve tried that crap with almost everyone else and it just doesnt work on me skippy. Youre a lying little cellar dweller, youre our cave cricket.

I recall waay in the past when Gungasnake put your ass in place about several items re: weapons where it was obvious to the trained that you had NO friggin idea about what you were speaking.
oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 05:44 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSySuemiHU
Yep, 20 seconds or so for thirty aimed shots.

I missed the part of that video where they used five round magazines in an AR-15. Can you direct me to a timestamp?

At any rate, what is your point here? That we should not bother trying to limit magazine capacity?

I didn't like the idea of magazine limits in any case, and was giving up quite a concession by being willing to contemplate limiting them.

If you don't want to limit magazine capacity, then good. But outlawing pistol grips just to violate people's civil liberties for fun is still unacceptable.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 05:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Why don't you take up a hobby that doesn't involve fatally violating people's civil rights for fun.

Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not cost any lives.

It merely requires you to take up a hobby other than violating people's civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 05:46 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I believe that your reading comp skills need some major work.

You are wrong as usual. My reading comp skills are just fine.

farmerman wrote:
Ive been quite clear from the start about my poition

Yes. But that does not change the reality that your actions are to constantly undermine the very position that you claim to hold.

farmerman wrote:
I am ONLY concerned with big clips n rapid fire, PERIOD.

So you say. But all you ever do is work to undermine that position.

farmerman wrote:
You have been the one who posts BS about things being done "For fun" and "pistol grips",

No BS. If the motivation for trying to outlaw pistol grips was anything other than a desire to violate people's civil liberties for fun, someone could provide that alternate motivation.

farmerman wrote:
Youve tried that crap with almost everyone else and it just doesnt work on me skippy.

You may not care that I post facts and reality, but when I expose your dishonesty that still destroys your credibility.

farmerman wrote:
Youre a lying

You can't point out a single untrue statement in any of my posts.

farmerman wrote:
little cellar dweller, youre our cave cricket.

Your childish name-calling is evidence that you are not capable of defending your position with intelligent arguments.

The fact that your childish name-calling is reserved only for people who support the position that you claim to hold yourself is quite telling as well.

farmerman wrote:
I recall waay in the past when Gungasnake put your ass in place about several items re: weapons where it was obvious to the trained that you had NO friggin idea about what you were speaking.

Wrong again. The only person who was exposed as not knowing anything about guns was you.

Your nonsense about "firing rifles without aiming them" was pretty funny.

http://able2know.org/topic/131081-86
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 06:01 am
@oralloy,
well keep living in your reflected world of delusion. I prefer this side of the mirror

Quote:
No BS. If the motivation for trying to outlaw pistol grips was anything other than a desire to violate people's civil liberties for fun, someone could provide that alternate motivation.
The lack of limits to your fantasies are astounding
oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 06:03 am
@farmerman,
As usual, you cannot point out a single untrue statement in my posts.

It's no fantasy that no one can provide any alternate motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties for fun. That's reality.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 08:52 am
@oralloy,
There is absolutely no need to provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips because it is only your fantasy that anyone is trying to outlaw pistol grips. it has been exclusively your fantasy for several years now.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 08:54 am
@oralloy,
And conservatives enjoy fatally violating people's civil rights for fun.
Glennn

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 08:54 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I am ONLY concerned with big clips n rapid fire

Do you mean rapid fire with big clips, or rapid fire alone? Do you want the authorities to go door to door confiscating everyone's semiautomatic gun?
Quote:
You have been the one who posts BS about things being done "For fun" and "pistol grips"

More denseness from you. Seems you pop in every once in a while to demonstrate your ignorance concerning who has said what. Some anti-gun nuts have made the claim that a pistol-grip makes a rifle especially dangerous by increasing accuracy and rate of fire. You have a problem with people who challenge their bullshit about pistol-grips, which means that you're just another part of their bullshyt. If you don't share their ridiculous claims, but don't like seeing them get beat up on, then stay the hell out of the discussion.
Quote:
Youre a lying little cellar dweller, youre our cave cricket.

No, he's right about you. They make a claim that's unsupported by the facts, and when it's pointed out to them, you pop in to start up the insults and name-calling. It definitely appears that you are an ignorant little cellar-dwelling cave cricket. You make a lot of noise, but
Quote:
I recall waay in the past when Gungasnake put your ass in place

I believe I've heard you mention this before when you happened to have crawled out of one of those dark corners of your gramma's cellar to enrich us all with your particularly ugly and disturbing communication skills.
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 09:44 am
@Glennn,
obviously you hadnt read any of the provisions of the 1994 assault weapons ban. This was crafted so as not to **** with such guns UNLESS they were(Already) semi-auto , big mag guns COUPLED WITH two or more items from the list of "scary" cosmetic features that ORAL has been saying were added "for fun" (by members of the gun puppets in Congress). He fails to ad the fact that this was pretty much engineered by yer party of Congressional toadies.

Thats why you both are somewhat idiotic in your assertions.
My suggestion is that you both get at least one clue rather than wasting my time with your prattle.
oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 10:47 am
@farmerman,
The "assault weapons" ban was engineered by anti-gun politicians, and by anti-gun politicians alone.

No congressman who favored upholding the Second Amendment was responsible for that monstrosity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 10:48 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
There is absolutely no need to provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips because it is only your fantasy that anyone is trying to outlaw pistol grips. it has been exclusively your fantasy for several years now.

Here are two posts where you called for and praised efforts to ban pistol grips on long guns:

http://able2know.org/topic/203766-209#post-5227079

http://able2know.org/topic/355218-2108#post-6598060
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 10:49 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
And conservatives enjoy fatally violating people's civil rights for fun.

Don't be silly. Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not cause any fatalities.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2019 12:05 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
Seems you pop in every once in a while to demonstrate your ignorance concerning who has said what. Some anti-gun nuts have made the claim that a pistol-grip makes a rifle especially dangerous by increasing accuracy and rate of fire. You have a problem with people who challenge their bullshit about pistol-grips, which means that you're just another part of their bullshyt. If you don't share their ridiculous claims, but don't like seeing them get beat up on, then stay the hell out of the discussion.
Glennn wrote:
No, he's right about you. They make a claim that's unsupported by the facts, and when it's pointed out to them, you pop in to start up the insults and name-calling.

Random leftist extremist: We insist on outlawing pistol grips, and it doesn't matter if this demand undermines limits on magazine capacity.

Farmerman: Ho hum. Nothing here that I object to.

Oralloy (in reply to random leftist extremist): We will never allow you to outlaw pistol grips. You should focus on magazine capacity instead.

Farmerman: Massive temper tantrum, with lots of childish name-calling directed at Oralloy.

Farmerman: Why doesn't anyone believe me when I say that I care about magazine capacity and don't care about pistol grips?
0 Replies