Online dating, flirting and dating burn-out.

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:31 pm
I've seen five, all in the same wheelbarrow.

Where's this pic of you in a wheelbarrow? Can ya post it?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:33 pm
s'posted a few pages back.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:35 pm
It's a great pic of you k. I'm not sure when I'm getting that way next but will keep you informed
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:35 pm
LOL Now I see! I hadn't noticed it was you!

edit: you look very different without coconuts and with clothes on.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:37 pm
Well, let us know when you do swing back this way Lola!

Craven, eeyep, that's me. I thinmk the shot was originally me in a wheelchair shooting baskets.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 11:35 pm
little k...I confess that my experience with barrowed girls is meagre. But I would have said the same even had you been in a Studebaker or a trolley jammed to the gunnels with Pennslvania Dutch debuttantes.
0 Replies

Porfavor

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 03:13 pm
On line dating...
I did try it twice and neither of them were any kind of a match for me.... but I'd say the biggest drawback is you have to feel committed to someone (for a period of time) that if you saw first... you may never have wanted that for a consideration.

Wacko's? Well... I doubt that is a much a problem for a man as it would be for a women but... there seems to be a false portrayal of one's looks or features... in order to make the connections happen. That seems a little wierd to me... in that you know it will cause much doubt about anything said.

I don't think it's wrong... Little K. You are an intriguing person on the net and (according to Mass Cass's party pictures) you look swell.

In some cases (and for certain people) I believe it is the best thing to happen for the date seen and what is most intriguing about it to me... is that you can meet people who you could never have had the chance to meet... in any other way.

On the net... you can exchange pictures, talk about a variety of subjects (understanding one another in depth) and have more understanding from someone from any part of the world. I fail to see what can be wrong with that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 03:39 pm
Don't be gettin' in no Studey with that there Canajun boy, K, he's got a positive fetish for the Studebaker, an' ain't to be trusted . . .
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 05:18 pm
That I am not to be trusted is axiomatic.

However, Studebaker's engender 'relationships'. The term 'fetish' in this context is not only inappropriate, but a derogation, one which I shan't forget.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 05:58 pm
Well, last night's 'date' went as well as friday night's 'date' went badly.

He's a little old for me, but we got along great.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 06:00 pm
Getting along is good. Especially if there is 'friend' potential.

<big big smile>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 06:03 pm
yeah
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 06:12 pm
if you're not opposed to good intelligent hardworking irish guys i could introduce you to a few good ones. and they don't live in the pub. you're goodlooking and a smart girl it seems Lilk. some of them even have their own wheelbarrows. :-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 06:57 pm
Ooooh, their own wheelbarrows! Heeheehee. Maybe mikey, but it's not something I even want to think about untilmaybe after xmas. Thanks.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 07:14 pm
hmmmmm, a lobsterman in a wheelbarrow with a ribbon 'round him? sounds like a good Krismas gift! :grin:
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 07:22 pm
tooooo funny Ehbeth lol. good things come in small ahhh...wheelbarrows. isn't that how the saying goes?

i don't know about ribbons and such tho.

is it as cold there as it is here today? it was bitter here with the wind. three dog night and i only have one.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 07:26 pm
Colllllld, mikey, collllllllllld. I've got two furclad dogs, and am contemplating that three dog night option. Ya know it's cold if a dog gets under the covers with ya (and Cleo did on Saturday night).
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 07:30 pm
I've got nothing against hard-working men.

Hey, Mikey, does your phone work? My parents' is out.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 07:31 pm
we keep turning our heat up. I switched the cotton sweater for a fleece one.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 07:34 pm
it's the wind that gets us here, nothing to stop it. i think i'll call the irish setter rescue tomorrow, he needs a girlfriend anyway. looks like it could be a very long cold one. warmer there than here, not by much tho. my woodpile is going twice as fast as last year.
0 Replies