How many people is it acceptable to have.....

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 05:40 pm
Slept with?
........there is no real answer......but.....
Is it acceptable to have slept with 14 people by the time you are 20?
I had 2 boyfriends over a 3 years span, then went a little mental this last year...
It was all according to a plan though, i guess I just needed to get out there and expel some energy. I'm the type of person who always has to see what things are like.
Anyway, the verdict is... it's fun, but very easy, not very emotionally fufilling...
I am happy with it, it's something i needed to do, yet I can't help feeling I'm being judged.
I'm posting this because I feel all messy. I think I've grown out of the phase suddenly and what i've been doing doesn't seem to make sense as much as it did.
All at the right time though... I see 2009 as a calmer year.
pq x

Rockhead

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 05:48 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
seems you are judging yourself.

and there is no correct answer to your question, but what YOU think is the right number.

(did you hurt any of them?)
ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 05:59 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I posted on this subject to you once before, Pent, and seem to remember speaking about a natural end to it. Well, not so much end, as change in needs with respect to emotional connection, for yourself..

Also, what is this "acceptable" - you don't really want the entire world to be voting, do you?
jespah

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 06:14 pm

If that's not enough to cover your particular situation, 88.

If that's not enough to cover ....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 06:16 pm
it is no one elses business how many people you have slept with in your life.

if YOU feel guilty or uncomfortable then dont do it.

I have slept with more then 3 different people in one week before. And I dont feel bad at all about it. It was what I wanted to do at the time. So what?

It is no big deal.

Take care of yourself, be safe........ and have fun Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 06:22 pm
@ossobuco,
I found my earlier response -

http://able2know.org/topic/110242-1#post-3161626

So, what you are feeling makes sense to me.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:16 pm
It depends if you're a man or a woman. For a woman, you can only have sex with someone you are in love with, or you're a slut. If you are a man, you can have sex with however many partners as you want. In fact, the more the merrier. In fact, the more people you can get to screw you all at one time, the merrier.

Unfortunately, only the gay guys get to reap all the wonderful benefits of this situation. Sons o' bitches.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:26 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
"Sex is like money; only too much is enough." John Updike
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:37 pm
OK, you had fun....that is a good start. Did you learn anything about who you are and what you want??????

as for being judged, if you are sexual even slightly out of norms and others know about it then you will be judged.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
That's not particularly revealing, as long as you have any interaction with humans (and even some discriminating canines) you will be judged.
George

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:49 pm
@Rockhead,
Moose wrote:
...(did you hurt any of them?)...

Good question, Rocks.
You amaze me sometimes.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:50 pm
@Robert Gentel,
given the shear numbers of people who claim not to judge, the statement still needs to be made.....
Rockhead

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 07:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye, when will it quit being about YOU...?

(just kurious)

thanks george.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:00 pm
@Rockhead,
"Sex is like air.....it's no big deal until you're not getting any" (martybarker).

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:02 pm
@Rockhead,
where did you learn to read??? not a word I have written in this thread is about me. You and RG are trying to make it about me, which is a disservice to Pent.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
I read all.

I rarely tap you...

(inner peace is a hard thing to find)

PQ likes to read also, with a philosophical bent as well. I think she will be OK if we go here...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 09:23 pm
We need more women like you in this world...keep it up!

Seriously...the only acceptable answer is whatever the hell you want it to be. No offense, but this is something high school kids ask each other. Plus you have no reason to ever tell someone you're dating how many guys you've banged.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 09:59 pm
I don't know how many I've slept with PQ and it really doesn't matter. The important thing is, they all have fond memories of me. Um...or at least some of them do...Or at least one...I hope.
kickycan

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 10:35 pm
PQ, As long as you never tell the guy you're currently banging the back story on how you came to have those Magnum Condoms in your dresser drawer, you should be fine.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 10:46 pm
@kickycan,
And when you find a guy that you want to settle down with do the normal thing, lie. Make up a reasonable sounding number when asked.