-- a work in progress --- and my plan has to encompass diet as well, but my ideas are:
1) Finish losing the weight I need to lose in order to get to a healthy BMI (I have 96.8 lbs. to go as of today but expect that figure to be closer to something in the 80s by the time New Year's rolls around).
2) Go a bit lower, possibly as many as 10 - 15 lbs. lower, to have a range to work with. This goal may or may not happen in '09.
3) Change daily walking from 30 minutes to 45, possibly 60, with the extras days (M, W, F) going from 45 mins to 60 or higher. Main limiting factors here are time and the weather.
4) Go on a maintenance plan (assuming I hit #2), probably ~ 2000 calories/day (currently at 1800/day).
5) Continue checking in re daily foods eaten.
6) Continue blogging about weight loss.
7) Go from lifting 25 lbs. every day to 40.
8) Continue with Sundays as rest days.
9) Possibly work towards some jogging; this is very tentative.
10) Continue playing frisbee during the nicer weather; improve skills and endurance.