Am I heavy or normal?(pic that works)

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 12:01 am
I am an 18 year old female weighing 164 pounds at 5"8. I am not overweight yet. Am I? My stomach has most of the weight.

This is the pic below.
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1605/25857562712_68bd5c9cce_m.jpg
Please leave a comment of your thoughts.

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:28 am
@SabreSword,
Perhaps you should be concerned with being out of shape, rather than the number of pounds you weigh.

Just sayin'
SabreSword

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 12:49 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'm not that out of shape though. I know people who are worse. I was just concerned because someone called me fat, and I don't think it is true. Plus, some of it is muscle.
neologist

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 07:14 pm
@SabreSword,
Belly bulge may mean anterior pelvic tilt. Ask your doctor. It could give you problems
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 07:42 pm
@SabreSword,
Why do you say you are not out of shape? Do you have good cardio? Do you play sports? Are you limber and flexible? How high can you jump? How fast can you run? How far can you jog? Do you have a good cholesterol level? How is your blood pressure? Do you have healthy eating habits? These are just a few ways to determine whether you are in or out of shape. It's not just your physical appearance.
SabreSword

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 12:14 am
@Real Music,
This is a complicated answer. I have had surgeries to correct my legs which were naturally lacking ligaments from birth defects. As a result, most of my ability to do normal physical exercise has been compromised.

Overall, I am unsure. There is a lot of fat mixed with muscle on my body. So far, my blood pressure and diet have been decent.

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 12:37 am
@SabreSword,
You should have an expert coach you on proper exercise to reach your highest physical potential. I know things like this can get expensive, but you do have some options for physical therapy, chiropractic, fitness coaching.

If, as I suspect, you have anterior pelvic tilt, one visit to a chiropractor should not only confirm, but should provide exercise instructions. Also, he or she can advise you on any other limitations you may have.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 12:44 am
@SabreSword,
I'm five foot 7 and a half and weigh 173 lbs . I am not over weight neither are you.

For our height, we can weigh 71.. in the different coversion the difference for you is your stomach. See someone about your eating habits and water retrention I also am limited to exercise due to an injury and found eating alot of greens , no fried, no tin food, 200grms of meat, lots of water reduced that tummy to next to nothing.

SabreSword

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 10:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I will try.
0 Replies